SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:30 am

No nutty I stop watching and read her instead it was more entertaining

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:48 am

nutty1 wrote:I do see a Brad Womack resemblance in that picture.

Am I the only one who thought last night was totally boring?

IA pretty boring. I think they threw in the cyber-bullying to be a time filler and to get sympathy for Kaitlyn. I also thought K was looking for sympathy when she said, "You try to date 25 guys...". Sorry but that's what you signed up for. If you've watched the show at all all, the leads have talked about how difficult the process is. She got paid a significant amount of money to do a job so I'm not gonna feel sorry for her. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:52 am

I think a lot of viewers thought the episode was boring, but isn't that how it always is with MTN/WTN.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:55 am

Kashathediva wrote:I think a lot of viewers thought the episode was boring, but isn't that how it always is with MTN/WTN.

Even the bloopers weren't particularly funny IMO.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 71 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:02 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think a lot of viewers thought the episode was boring, but isn't that how it always is with MTN/WTN.

Even the bloopers weren't particularly funny IMO.

And neither F2 were in any

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:06 pm

SC's from the MTA Preview are now up:  SC No Discussion Thread
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:08 pm

eirekay wrote:
Lievta wrote:
Maddy wrote:
Yes, you are right. I'm interested in people and in relationships and it is interesting for me getting to know people while watching the show, but at the end I always feel the same sadness watching people in love being rejected. It is a bad idea to date multiple people simultaneously. I knew it from the very first show. But this is the only way they can get that much drama. I don't care for drama, relationships are tough enough just with 2 people involved, but they need a show and a lot of drama! What can we do about that? Rolling Eyes

Per the bold, I wish the lead would choose the least likable person and the person they love as his/her final 2. That would be a win-win I would think. Fleiss would have his drama all season; the lead wouldn't have to worry about breaking the runner-up's heart because of the unlikability factor, and; the viewers would hoot & holler when F2 was rejected in the end. It would also make for a VERY interesting ATFR.

IMO, I wouldn't like a Lead who didn't consider the feelings of someone who they shared this experience with through to the end.  That would be a lose for me. no no

I'm sorry if I came across as reveling in the heartbreaking/unfortunate parts of this whole franchise and didn't mean to offend anyone. I actually hate to see the final 3 or 4 contestants in tears as they ride away heartbroken in the limo - especially since the ones I usually root for are never F1 (thank goodness I'm not a gambler or I'd be broke).

In my mind, the unlikeable F2 would be someone like Bentley, who actually said on camera very unflattering things about Ashley - one of the best Bach'etts we've ever had, IMHO. I'm not on social media, so I have no idea if in real life Bentley's actually a nice guy who was forced to say those things by TPTB for drama, in which case I wouldn't want to see him hurt.

I hope this clarifies what I was trying to say in my original post. duh

hi

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:49 pm

Oh does anyone know which bit she's referring to with this tweet? https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe/status/623346364571725825

Pretty hypocritical coming from the worst secret keeper on the planet!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:05 pm

^^ I assumed she was referring to him telling all the details about her sneak down to their room in TX - throwing the blanket over her when the handler came in, etc.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:20 pm

I liked the MTA last night. I thought it was one of the more interesting ones. Maybe because of the whole shaming of her all season. I've thought that was BS from day 1. And she gets that on here too which I absolutely can't stand. Just saying.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:47 pm

isittrue wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I just find the whole thing futile, no matter what. No one who is a cyber bully is going to learn their lesson b/c Chris Harrison berates them.

I think the show just tries to pretend it's current with what's hot topic right now.  Last year, it was the whole sex in the FS issue, this year it's cyber bullying.  Who knows what next season will be  

Transexuals. Every show must have one. There is a new show on TLC about a teen, BB has a Audrey, the Canadian version of AR has a male contestant who was a woman. I fully expect next season to have a woman who used to be a man...who will have a secret to tell. You heard it here first.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:56 pm

mindless wrote:Just watched some parts again and CH's face when Kaitlyn said "That was a mistake. He (Shawn) knows I feel that way" about the Nick sex was so hilarious. He did this quick eyebrow raise with pursed lips. He just can't with her. laugh out loud

I also loved JJ and Tanner repeatedly saying how obvious it was that she had a real connection with Nick. She looked sooo uncomfortable. I swear they did it just to annoy Shawn.

(Snipped....)      

I loved how Tanner called her out on why she felt that it was okay to tell ONLY Shawn about the sex with Nick, when there were still 8 or 9 guys remaining at that time.  Kaitlyn said that it was because Shawn was obviously the one who was the most upset.  To which Tanner said "well, yes and no".  She basically just admitted to all of the other 8 or 9 (with the possible exception of TOG) that she considered them all to be just matter of time guys.  Plus, she was having to babysit Shawn and to put out a bunch of fires so that he wouldn't leave the show.

I do think that Tanner was someone who was able to cut through all of the bullcrap and could clearly see what was going on.  And that is why we were shown that scene of his conversation with Nick, the one with Tanner telling him how Shawn felt like he was the frontrunner who was clearly going to be the F1.  I bet that if truth be known, Tanner was not the only one who didn't take a liking to Shawn and his behavior.

The biggest surprise to me last night was how there was nothing - zilch - discussed about how much the Nick - Shawn rivalry derailed the whole season for all of the other guys.  With the exception of 2, maybe 3, guys on that stage last night, none of them were THAT invested emotionally in Kaitlyn.  Most of them couldn't even pretend to be, so it was easy for them to play nice.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill