SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:58 am

To use one of my favorite lines from 16 Candles, Shawn is a greasy bohunk. He maybe a nice one with a bit of Kaitlyn inflammed jealousy, but from the first pic of him I saw I thought he looked like dumb jock, for me a blonde Josh Murray.

I do honestly feel bad for him now. Kaitlyn fed him a pack of lies about Nick and her relationship both before filming and during filming.

I do find smaller Shawn taking the big bed in SA odd, but they may have switched off nights or Kaitlyn may have let him know she was coming. And sorry to Ben H, but she was there for Shawn, he just happened to be Shawn's roommate.

I do wish Shawn had tried to get to know Nick, but why should he Kaitlyn encouraged his anti-Nick behavior.

I just wonder if away from Kaitlyn, Shawn isn't less intense and more fun. Truthfully, I don't love the side of Nick Kaitlyn brings out either. I personally think she is a bit toxic and a fairly inept communicator.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:12 am

What did Shawn do before he became a personal trainer? He quit his job from what before filming started? What does he do now?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:17 am

sdmom wrote:What did Shawn do before he became a personal trainer? He quit his job from what before filming started? What does he do now?

My understanding is that he is unemployed.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:21 am

sdmom wrote:What did Shawn do before he became a personal trainer? He quit his job from what before filming started? What does he do now?
Well.... since Shawn has tweeted he is unemployed and from everything speculated based on him being F1, I think his job is currently taking care of Kaitlyn, supporting her mostly in private and what not.  :gotcha:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:45 am

Sorry if this is already posted but interested recount if the MTA taping by Abby Draper who does recaps with Dana Weiss... More positive responses about JJ

http://abbydraper.tumblr.com
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:45 am

Alanna wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Alanna wrote:....I'm not surprised the blogger was the only one who booed Shawn, he's crazy loved on sm.
JMO I don't think Kaitlyn has a lot of men who are fans. It seems most of Shawn's fans are women. I wonder how Kaitlyn and Shawn are going to react when Shawn's fans start flirting and coming on to him when they are out in public question
The target audience of this show are women, who else would be Shawn's fans?
What I meant is IMO there aren't going to be many men flirting or hitting on Kaitlyn so I don't think Shawn will have jealousy issues moving forward. Shawn is going to need to learn how to handle all the women who flirt and come on to him when he is out in public with Kaitlyn. She's going to have to find a way to deal with all the attention Shawn will receive without getting upset or jealous.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:50 am

They are going strong after those pictures of Shawn straddling a random woman came out, so maybe she's not the jealous type? I just have a feeling it's going to be a tumultuous relationship, whatever it is they choose to fight about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
mizzoufan wrote: It seems all the hate is with Shawn. Nick doesn't seem to care one way or another about Shawn.
Nick probably thinks Shawn is a joke.
Not to mention, Nick has a career/job.
Shawn's job is about to be Kaitlyn.
IMO, Nick is the winner.
Well,if he keeps going on Teevee, I'm not sure how much longer he might have this job/career you speak of. He needs to get back to this job/career and stay away from the Bachelorette, IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:10 am

I don't see Shawn staying with Kaitlyn. I hate to say this but I totally see him peacing out for a "hotter" girl with less baggage in the relationship. Wait until all the media coverage dies down. JMO

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:20 am

lexforlife wrote:Well,if [Nick] keeps going on Teevee, I'm not sure how much longer he might have this job/career you speak of.  He needs to get back to this job/career and stay away from the Bachelorette, IMHO.
This has been said before but I really don't see Nick losing his job at all. Nick was not on the whole show this season. He was gone for ~4-5 weeks. That is not that long considering the last time he had extended time off was a year ago.

Additionally, we know he had access to his SM while filming. He may have even been working while filming. It is not like his job needs to be done 9-5 from an office.

Furthermore, given what has been speculated/sleuthed, Nick likely knew he was going to be on the show a month before officially joining. He could have met whatever quotas he needed beforehand -- it may even have played a role into his 4 weeks late entrance.

I really don't see the big deal no idea I know many people who work in similar types of careers and companies where their time is their own, as long as they meet quotas and they can achieve their own rate of pay for extras like commission/bonuses.

A lot of these types of positions are suited for people who prefer flexi-careers where productivity is what is paid for rather than just quantity of time (clocking x-amount of hours but not as productive). Jmho
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:02 am

It's not just about the time off of work but the kind of attention you are bringing to the work/company. I'm not sure what he does(what is he- in sales?) but some of these companies are not about that life of any publicity is good publicity. Hopefully, this is his last stint on teevee because these teevee stints are doing him no favors and I am quite sure out of the hundreds of colleagues he has, there are a few who feel the same way, all IMO, of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:13 am

BlackHalo wrote:I don't see Shawn staying with Kaitlyn. I hate to say this but I totally see him peacing out for a "hotter" girl with less baggage in the relationship. Wait until all the media coverage dies down. JMO

I hate thinking that, but I think that's going to happen too. He's one of the most popular guys this season and will women dying to date him. I also felt like he was infatuated with Kaitlyn during Chris's season, because she put out this image of being a dream "cool chick" - confident, care-free, drama-free - and it turned out that was just an act. I think they will make it between 3-8 months.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill