SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:58 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I don think Alanna was comparing Jash's educational and career accomplishments, of course they are way ahead in that regard. JP is established in his job and is a decade older than Shawn and Ash has obviously worked her tail off to get where she is. I do see a similar fun chemistry (when they're not fighting) laugh out loud, but I guess we'll have a better idea when the show's over.

I've never been so interested to see where a couple will be in 6 months before! :yes:
Yep, thanks. I wasn't listing their resumes like I'm about to hire these folks for a job.

Relationship comparison, Ash was a bit of a head case about Bentley, JP gave her love and support, the only time he did not was at MTP when he said she had to trust them or not. Shawn has called Kaitlyn stupid, acted jealous, came to her room to talk it out multiple times and made Kaitlyn afraid to tell him about Nick sex. When Bentley came back to talk to Ash, she told JP first and again he supported her. So even in the relationship, no comparison. If anyone was Ash's JP this season to Kaitlyn it was Jared IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:59 pm

Likely the only reason CH said Shawn wasn't an ideal Bach candidate is because he's giddy in love with Kaitlyn right now. Hugesmile

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:04 pm

ElonM wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Oh I didn't mean that Ben was the ideal reject-ee, my impression was that he didn't take it very well either.

I didn't even entertain the facts that part of Nick's bitterness stems from the fact that The Bachelor gig was definitely not going to him,  so once again he's walking away without the girl and a not so nice (but less dramatic) edit.

I get the feeling that Nick was more into Andi, but I waiver on that sometimes.

Is there proof of Nick's bitterness. I follow him closely on sm and I'm yet to see such.

Bitterness was the question at AFTR, and of course that he dared to still love a woman he thought of as a possible wife, so tried to contact her for closure, though big red sign - that was producer manipulated just like filming I'm Milwaukee last summer.

Nick actually cared about Andi and thought they could have a good life, some consider that stupid because she and Josh were obviously forever love. Opps, guess that was wrong!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:13 pm

agentcurls wrote:Likely the only reason CH said Shawn wasn't an ideal Bach candidate is because he's giddy in love with Kaitlyn right now. Hugesmile

I highly doubt this is the only reason or likely the reason at all. IMO, Shawn's behavior on the show and him threatening to leave probably plays a huge role. TPTB want people who will do as they say, not have diva egos as F1 since that is what CH is for. Plus, I don't particularly think CH cares that much for Shawn, either and has left the possessive/jealousy issues in there as possible reasons for a future breakup, imo (kinda like he did with CS and Becca, saying their hug on AFTR was 4 seconds tooooo long).

As much as has been said that sexgate changed everything what really changed everything was Shawn and his neediness/trust issues. K said she told Shawn because he was basically on her case about trust, trust, trust and he was the "most upset". Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see this. He was upset when Jared got the GDR. He was like a bulldog that just wouldn't let go. Don't see that as being attractive to TPTB for lead when they have people like Ben H and Ben Z who have good edits.

JMO

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:17 pm

Yeah, sorry, but I can't imagine Shawn 'giddy' about anything! giggling
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:22 pm

agentcurls wrote:Likely the only reason CH said Shawn wasn't an ideal Bach candidate is because he's giddy in love with Kaitlyn right now. Hugesmile

Yeah, I tend to believe that. He's already quite popular and I think that if his proposal had been rejected, that would have gotten enough sympathy points to get the lead. Nick will probably be the first guy to propose, get rejected, and not even be considered for the gig.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:26 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:Yeah, sorry, but I can't imagine Shawn 'giddy' about anything! giggling

Maybe not on the exterior, but if you follow him on SM, he has what I would call a "quiet passion" for his family, friends, & dog.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:57 pm

On a positive note (I know, no fun!)
Kaitlyn was soooo lucky this season.
Not only are 2 wonderful guys vying for her love here at the end ( I love 'em both!)
...She had a group of OUTSTANDING guys this season (there are always a few exceptions)
These guys have such different personality traits: a mix of sweet, smart, sexy, I could go on & on.
I was really impressed with most of these guys during MTA.
Especailly J.J's sense of humor and calling CH out on the "air-quotes", Clint holding his own (the guy is one smart cookie if you ask me!), Tanner and his Yoga-ways, Ben Z's humility, Ben H's charisma and sticking up for K, Corey finally saying more than a few words (laugh out loud).
I thought it was interesting, Ian's OTP apology & Kupah's nattering aside.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:00 pm

She did have a nice group of men this season. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:09 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I don think Alanna was comparing Jash's educational and career accomplishments, of course they are way ahead in that regard. JP is established in his job and is a decade older than Shawn and Ash has obviously worked her tail off to get where she is. I do see a similar fun chemistry (when they're not fighting) laugh out loud, but I guess we'll have a better idea when the show's over.

I've never been so interested to see where a couple will be in 6 months before! :yes:
Yep, thanks. I wasn't listing their resumes like I'm about to hire these folks for a job.

Relationship comparison, Ash was a bit of a head case about Bentley, JP gave her love and support, the only time he did not was at MTP when he said she had to trust them or not. Shawn has called Kaitlyn stupid, acted jealous, came to her room to talk it out multiple times and made Kaitlyn afraid to tell him about Nick sex. When Bentley came back to talk to Ash, she told JP first and again he supported her. So even in the relationship, no comparison. If anyone was Ash's JP this season to Kaitlyn it was Jared IMO.

Yeah, JP had a few moments of jealousy but for the most part, he was supportive and secure in their relationship. She allegedly slept with Ben, yet JP spoke well of him, said he was a perfect choice for the Bach, and even met up with him afterwards. He brought out a calmer and more confident side of Ashley too.

I don't see any of that in Shawn right now, but I do see how their "superficial" dynamic is similar to JP/Ashley as Ashley is the energetic, bubbly one and JP is the more stoic and serious one, like Kaitlyn/Shawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:23 pm

^on that note, CP, I do think K & S drove each other a bit crazy during filming, but post-show they exude confidence and serenity. They have brought out a real positive side in one another ATFR, IMO. I can see how people would be concerned for their relationship given what we are seeing, but I am hopeful they have both grown from this experience and have been truly humbled by it and face much fewer obstacles post-show.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:26 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Alanna wrote:
I'm going to be pissed if Shawn breaks up with her though and we miss out on having him as the lead. It would be such an interesting and highly emotionally charged season with him at the helm. Ugh. Hope they don't screw this up laugh out loud
I highly doubt Shawn would ever be in consideration for lead, no matter his fans (who are not as many now as when the show started, and mostly are on IG rather than the media).

CH also said Shawn wouldn't make a good lead and I agree. He can barely handle one girl let alone 25+.

I think Shawn would have been 100% a shoo in for Bachelor if not F1 (and his edit and whether he stayed on the show would have been completely different if he wasn't the guy actually in love enough with Kaitlyn to stick through all the crap they through at him). Even with how he's been portrayed as is I think he'd be a guarantee. And man would it have been great, IMO. So you better make this work Kaitboo Hugesmile.

And to the discussion re Ash and JP - Shawn and Kaitlyn are the first couple I've felt the same draw to since - 2 people where I could visibly see love there and growing mutually on both sides who get lost in each other. I loved watching their love story, despite the hurricane of drama and cringe-worthy moments it was born out of and no matter how long it lasts. It was a great one for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill