SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

snapchatgate - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:48 pm

Seabear wrote:IMO - If Nick was just Kaitlyn's "scratch my itch" guy then she just used him.  He seemed emotionally invested to me. If the spoilers are correct and she lets Nick actually propose, I will have zero respect for her or her actions.  From what I have observed, Kaitlyn does what first and foremost serves Kaitlyn.  TPB only can manipulate the cast to a certain level...All of these people are acting out of there free will as well.

I will be dissappointed as well f Nick proposes. However, I think it has much more to do with producer-manipulation AND Nick being considered for next Bachelor, as some have proposed. If he does propose, it will only soften his image. Even if he isnt up for the role, maybe it was a pure choice of Nick's no matter how many odds were stacked against him.

Last edited by agentcurls on Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

snapchatgate - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:53 pm

agentcurls wrote:
isittrue wrote:
agentcurls wrote:If Kaitlyn had an inch, then by all means,  let her scratch it I say! This is her show, her choices, and the world is her oyster.
Given the type of person Kaitlyn is, it's only going to increase the chances of KaitBoo lasting long term, IMO.

Hope you're right AC and hope Shawn sees it the same way.  Just alittle doubtful based on his edit and what the rags have been saying on how he's having a hard time with it

I do think he had a hard time with it during filming.
I think at this moment (based a on recent SM postings) that he may be over it. Smiley
I agree, either he's over it or he's a great actor and a great liar to himself and to her because he's joking about it on sm and she's confident he's standing by her in interviews IMO. They both behaved badly so I think they have to both forgive each other and move forward if they're going to last.

This reminds me, I loved how in one of the periscopes, someone commented that they're mad at Kait for making Shawn cry and she very snarkily (and super adorably) said, "Oooh he's fine!!" laugh out loud I think she'd be the authority on this so I'll just believe her until I see otherwise.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:58 pm

Alanna wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
isittrue wrote:

Hope you're right AC and hope Shawn sees it the same way.  Just alittle doubtful based on his edit and what the rags have been saying on how he's having a hard time with it

I do think he had a hard time with it during filming.
I think at this moment (based a on recent SM postings) that he may be over it. Smiley
I agree, either he's over it or he's a great actor and a great liar to himself and to her because he's joking about it on sm and she's confident he's standing by her in interviews IMO. They both behaved badly so I think they have to both forgive each other and move forward if they're going to last.

This reminds me, I loved how in one of the periscopes, someone commented that they're mad at Kait for I making Shawn cry and she very snarkily (and super adorably) said, "Oooh he's fine!!" laugh out loud I think she'd be the authority on this so I'll just believe her until I see otherwise.

Once again Alanna, you talk me off the ledge of my ship of this couple . I truly hope you're right and we see a happy couple ATFR.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:12 pm

If Nick, Kaitlyn and the producers all were in on it (proposal) then no problem.  If it was a blindside ala Survivor not copasetic.  In life just because you can does not mean you should.  Todays mindset that it is all about me instead of the betterment of all of us..... IMO is not a positive step forward for society, the earth or universe.  Kindness, caring and grace never go out of fashion.  Off my soap box. :soapbox  From the time Nick came on this season, I have always felt that TPB have had him in mind as the next Bachelor.  He is friendly and well liked by the powers that be.  I believe that his edit is setting the stage for this possibility.  Since the only two guys that this season has showcased are Nick and Shawn and Shawn "wins" that leaves Nick.  Nick is very polarizing but a season of Nick equals high ratings. Love and Hate equals the The Bachelor/ette and all us watchers. Of coarse IMO. ;-) bestbud!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:12 pm

lexforlife wrote:I think sometimes you can tell who the lead really wants regardless of who they end up choosing.  Ali broke down almost to Des level when Frank said he wanted to leave.
The fact that Kaitlyn keeps  acting like she was caught with her hand in the cookie  jar, I  mean, that talk with  Nick about not telling,  she had zero consideration for Nick's feelings.  The way she is behaving on the show IMO is like Nick helped scratch an itch she had and that's it. I haven't had anything thus far about hers and Nick's relationship as far as where it is, what Nick does for her etc since sexgate.
I doubt there will be  any "Nick was the one I  really had feelings for" later down the line from Kaitlyn IMHO.

I mean the same could be said about K's feelings for Shawn, right? She didn't care about him enough to wait to see how things developed.
Like emusha said, not sure how K can deny she had real feelings for Nick, although if she is with Shawn, she will certainly downplay them now.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:18 pm

Seabear wrote:If Nick, Kaitlyn and the producers all were in on it (proposal) then no problem.  If it was a blindside ala Survivor not copasetic.  In life just because you can does not mean you should.  Todays mindset that it is all about me instead of the betterment of all of us..... IMO is not a positive step forward for society, the earth or universe.  Kindness, caring and grace never go out of fashion.  Off my soap box. :soapbox   From the time Nick came on this season, I have always felt that TPB have had him in mind as the next Bachelor.  He is friendly and well liked by the powers that be.  I believe that his edit is setting the stage for this possibility.  Since the only two guys that this season has showcased are Nick and Shawn and Shawn "wins" that leaves Nick.  Nick is very polarizing but a season of Nick equals high ratings. Love and Hate equals the The Bachelor/ette and all us watchers. Of coarse IMO. ;-) bestbud!

Preach on seabear! ITA.
It will be a particularly ugly reflection on K IMO if she blindsighted Nick, since she cried a river that CS was not more honest or forthcoming.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:49 pm

I was really critical of Ashley letting Ben propose so if Kaitlyn does with Nick I'm sure she'll take a lot of heat. At the time I didn't think much of people saying she was forced into it but do think they push the lead to do certain things that comes across badly (telling the f2 ILY and letting them propose). Yes there is free will but you never know what's threats may be used including edits. Now if she lets him propose and doesn't appear to feel bad about it then I'll be disappointed in her. I'd rather it not happen at all and hate proposals on the show anyway. Totally unrealistic imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:17 pm

albean99 wrote:I was really critical of Ashley letting Ben propose so if Kaitlyn does with Nick I'm sure she'll take a lot of heat. At the time I didn't think much of people saying she was forced into it but do think they push the lead to do certain things that comes across badly (telling the f2 ILY and letting them propose). Yes there is free will but you never know what's threats may be used including edits. Now if she lets him propose and doesn't appear to feel bad about it then I'll be disappointed in her. I'd rather it not happen at all and hate proposals on the show anyway. Totally unrealistic imo.

IA, Albean, but I won't cut her any slack.
She's a big girl and she's making her own choices... again, particularly since she felt deceived on CS's season and used that 'platform' to secure her Bachelorette-hood...   no  no no

From Aaron Tippin:

He'd (his dad) say you've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything
You've got to be your own man not a puppet on a string
Never compromise what's right and uphold your family name
You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:25 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Seabear wrote:IMO - I am assuming that Kaitlyn does not tell Shawn about sex with Nick until after her FS date with Nick.  That is the only way there could be an explanation for round two sex with Nick.  This way she gets her way with Nick but some how convinces Shawn it was a mistake and he is "the one."

So if Shawn dumped her, she'd pick Nick??
I think so. I think that Kailtyn took Nick to F2 as her backup plan if Shawn left. No way, imo, that TPTB would be okay with one of the F2 leaving and then the lead rejecting a proposal from the other F2. Doesn't mean it would last but I think Kaitlyn would have taken Shawn leaving as a sign it wasn't meant to be with him -- something she has alluded to concerning Shawn forgiving and forgetting...that if he is the one he will do that.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:50 pm

albean99 wrote:I was really critical of Ashley letting Ben propose so if Kaitlyn does with Nick I'm sure she'll take a lot of heat. At the time I didn't think much of people saying she was forced into it but do think they push the lead to do certain things that comes across badly (telling the f2 ILY and letting them propose). Yes there is free will but you never know what's threats may be used including edits. Now if she lets him propose and doesn't appear to feel bad about it then I'll be disappointed in her. I'd rather it not happen at all and hate proposals on the show anyway. Totally unrealistic imo.

Kaitlyn is crying an awful lot of tears in Utah. I'm wondering if it's because she knows what's coming with Nick at FRC. She's saying she feels so bad & everyone has put so much into this. IMO Kaitlyn will feel bad about hurting Nick at FRC. Just because her heart is with Shawn doesn't mean she can't feel bad about potentially hurting someone else.

If Dr. Chris wasn't the Mesnick CH is referring to, then I think it might be Kaitlyn after she lets Nick go. If it's true Shawn had to wait an hour in the limo, then it could be because Kaitlyn has to get composed.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:01 pm

jojo47 wrote:

Kaitlyn is crying an awful lot of tears in Utah. I'm wondering if it's because she knows what's coming with Nick at FRC. She's saying she feels so bad & everyone has put so much into this. IMO Kaitlyn will feel bad about hurting Nick at FRC. Just because her heart is with Shawn doesn't mean she can't feel bad about potentially hurting someone else.

If Dr. Chris wasn't the Mesnick CH is referring to, then I think it might be Kaitlyn after she lets Nick go. If it's true Shawn had to wait an hour in the limo, then it could be because Kaitlyn has to get composed.

I agree as well and I do think kaitlyn had genuine feelings for both by the end

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:17 pm

I honestly don't think S is watching the N portion of show. Maybe he has entire episodes saved on DVR for later spats...laugh out loud. His family, I bet they are watching, though. It would be a hard pill for me to swallow knowing my son was in love with a girl who had no clue just what a free spirit she was. I love K, but I'm not on board with my sons fiance so happily in the pants of another..while he's courting her. Whew!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky