SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

youhearditherefirst - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:09 am

Yes TPTB prob knew kait was ready to walk away with shawn and quit the show. I guess they had to scramble. I like kait and I am happy she found shawn, but wish the producers would have shown me more of what was on the cutting room floor. #Sigh.... Is that too much too ask for producers?? Are you listening?? ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

youhearditherefirst - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:13 am

soccermom333 wrote:Yes TPTB prob knew kait was ready to walk away with shawn and quit the show.  I guess they had to scramble.  I like kait and I am happy she found shawn, but wish the producers would have shown me more of what was on the cutting room floor.  #Sigh....  Is that too much too ask for producers??    Are you listening??  ;)

I think if she was that set on Shawn at that point, she would have fought to let Nick go because it would have given Shawn all the reassurance and validation in the world. If she could fight for them to screw up their entire itinerary and for them to hurry and figure out travel plans, call families for hometowns, etc., she could have fought to Nick go early. He stayed there because she wasn't ready to fully commit to Shawn, and her freakout was because of everyone leaving. JMO.

Last edited by chasingpavements on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:13 am

I think that Kaitlyn's strong feelings for both Shawn and Nick is what lead the producers to cut the guys numbers down so quickly.  After sex with Nick, I think that she was having a hard time thinking about acting interested in most of the other relationships.  So they asked her to cut the list of guys down to three leaving her with Nick and Shawn to keep the feud going and Ben H so that he could be the next bachelor.  This way she could more easily attempt to focus on which guy she wanted more - Shawn or Nick.  Plus, the guys wouldn't feel so cheated when they rewatched the show seeing how strongly Kaitlyn felt about Nick and Shawn if she let them go as soon as possible after the events of the sex came to light.

And why less travel? Well the schedule was all screwed up when they cut the guys in a strange order and switched the overnight dates with the hometowns.  So, why not just stay in Ireland and sort this all out before traveling to the next destination.  And why Utah? Who knows...maybe to keep the F2 more of a secret.  Perhaps the resort in Utah is somewhat secluded? Plus, it threw us all off. And RS.  And kept the ending more of a secret.  

And they might just be talking BS...that would not surprise me either.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:38 am

If anyone cares, Juliet from right reasons ran into an ABC exec and she has it on good authority that Kaitlyn and Ben hit it. I tend to believe her b/c that's what RS said and Kaitlyn herself said they only got one hour of sleep. Two things: 1) why was Nick sex such a big deal, but her sleeping with a guy she barely liked wasn't? If I was Shawn, Ben sex would bother me much more 2) does this suggest that maybe Ben's season won't be so wholesome? He slept with Kaitlyn, who he knew was probably going to choose Shawn, which makes me think it was just a fun thing for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:56 am

Considering Shawn and Ben talk every day, he doesn't have a problem being eskimo brothers with his buddy. I do think Kaitlyn had some feelings for Ben and was attracted to him. Doesn't surprise me that they slept together.

Kaitlyn told Shawn she was going to explore every relationship and he still stuck around. He can't flip the switch and be upset that she continued to sex guys that weren't him. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:19 am

Thought this was interesting...

@thebiggspot July 16, 2015 1:48pm Nashville International Airport
So... This just happened. #thebachelorette
And the girl said in comments section
he seemed grumpy. Like maybe someone who is NOT engaged #youhearditherefirst

Think grumpy is one of the 7 dwarves in Snow White's fairytale.
Shawn seems grumpy/p-o'd/rbf a lot so it probably means nothing but posting anyway b/c who knows.
TWT (need a red flag emoticon or time ticking/sands of time emoticon)

youhearditherefirst - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 1739467_506066199556634_636833439_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:38 am

Early in the season CH said in an interview that Kaitlyn was her own worse enemy during filming.  Imo - She was so "in the moment" and all over the place.  Her actions were causing the guys to drop like flies.  After calling Shawn "The One" plus whatever happened while Ben was in the shower and then a few days later sleeping with Nick, Kaitlyn was losing it emotionally and so was Shawn.  I think TPTB saw themselves with weeks still to film and likelihood of a full cast meltdown.  I believe they went into an on the fly rewrite and scrambled to come up with a revised season.  Basically Shawn vs Nick + "friends with benefits" Ben.  This why we got exciting dates like 3 guys sitting on benches in a park.  I also think this is why the edits are so crazy.  
It does not strike me as a happy friendship between ABC/Bachelor/Eette and Kaitlyn at the moment.  I'm paraphrasing but she wrote in her recent blog about why is the show seeming like "The Nick and Shawn Show" instead of "The Bachelorette and her Love Story?"  Also last week she posted on Twitter to ask CBS to cast Kaitlyn and Becca on the Amazing Race.  I seriously doubt ABC found that amusing. I personally think the edits are reflective of rancor or lack of "playing by the rules" by Kaitlyn.  I am guessing it was easier to stay in Ireland and then fly to Utah to keep things contained than to travel elsewhere.  The LCD will probably be held in Utah or the exciting Mansion.  I believe the finale will be brutal to watch and the ATFR who knows.  Of course this are just my speculative opinions.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:50 am

soccermom333 wrote:Yes TPTB prob knew kait was ready to walk away with shawn and quit the show.  I guess they had to scramble.  I like kait and I am happy she found shawn, but wish the producers would have shown me more of what was on the cutting room floor.  #Sigh....  Is that too much too ask for producers??    Are you listening??  ;)

Tell Kaitlyn and Shawn to act more like grown ups and TPTB might have had to use some of the stuff on the cutting room floor. IMO.

As for cutting it short. She could barely stop crying and focus on anyone but Shawn and to a lesser extent Nick. Remember in NYC when she almost ruined the date with Jared, but he pulled her back? Kaitlyn and her self obsession made them change. They finally ran into a lead that was so into her self she couldn't even play nice on enough dates to have a normal season.

So yeah, to me it is her fault. I can't even really blame Shawn as much anymore. She came to him without cameras, spent a night in his bed and said you are the one. Then as soon as they got to the next desitination she takes Nick who she knows he hates on a 1:1 date and he is out late. Then she gives Jared the GDR. She knows he is volatile, so great way to push him. Not saying he was completely right to freak out, but I do get it a little better now.

So I blame selfish, self-centered Kaitlyn.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:28 am

OnePromise wrote:I feel that no matter how "bad" the bullying is, whether calling someone a murderer or a sl*t, it all needs to stop.  So actually I admire Kaitlyn for being willing to stand up against it.  She might need to take a little different approach.  For example, instead of fighting back with more negativity, she might want to consider taking Nick's lead and "killing with kindness".  Or even Shawn's lead and respond with light hearted humor.  

But overall I do not think it is fair to call Kaitlyn names because she is willing to take a stance against bullying, no matter how "bad" it has been for her.  The fact that she will stand up is the important part to me.  And those that respond to her stance against bullying with name calling and negativity are simply feeding the "bullying" culture.  JMO.
^this. When is it ever okay to bully regardless of the varying levels? I still think this freely typing opinions without thinking of the effect on the other person on the other side of the computer is one of the worst things that could happen to this internet age. We barely know this pple so do pple on the net feel this strongly about a stranger?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:24 am

New issue of Us Weekly.

youhearditherefirst - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 Usweekly01

youhearditherefirst - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 Usweekly02

Source: Us Magazine

It's mostly what we already saw in the RadarOnline article, however Us Weekly is saying that Kaitlyn and Nick said "I love you" to each other multiple times. I'm not surprised. They had to get him to propose somehow and he would've been insane to only believe the producers again after last time.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:06 am

bluwavz wrote:New issue of Us Weekly.

youhearditherefirst - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 Usweekly01

youhearditherefirst - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 Usweekly02

Source: Us Magazine

It's mostly what we already saw in the RadarOnline article, however Us Weekly is saying that Kaitlyn and Nick said "I love you" to each other multiple times. I'm not surprised. They had to get him to propose somehow and he would've been insane to only believe the producers again after last time.

Yeah but in the meantime she is not saying it to Shawn. The ATFR is going to be such a mess. She should have just picked Nick and spared Shawn all this nonsense since she's probably going lose him anyway. no no

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:14 am

I'm thinking Kait has said ily to a lot of randos "in the moment," so not sure why she didn't say it to Shawn too. Probably she's afraid he'd react poorly like with the "you're the one" hoopla. He actually believes the words she says. BIG mistake, Shawn.

As for him being grumpy while traveling, a lot of other women posted that it was nice to meet him and he made their day. So it's really just cherry-picking what we want to see of the guy depending on what we already think of him imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky