SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:47 pm

Agree Agree Agree....  Wonderful posts.  Shawn won.  Wonder how long the "trophy" will sit on his mantle! :cutesmile!:
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2 - Page 11 Empty Nick sucks on his fingers

Post by Cherry Cordial Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:09 pm

Has anyone else noticed that Nick always sucks on his fingers? spitcoffee

Cherry Cordial

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:08 pm

Maybe he has a finger fetish. He liked Kaitlyn's fingers too.  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2 - Page 11 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:58 pm

I never noticed, but now I will be totally looking.

I find Nick to look the cocky and amused Nick during the Shawn confrontations, but can't honestly say what his BL as I am usually rolling my eyes and yelling at the tv, this again you douchebag!

Perhaps it is TPTB manipulation, but funny when Nick got Andi's room number it was all him being an arrogant a**. I guess if you like someone you see TPTB's hand guiding them and if you don't they are just an a**. Personally, even if the producers are manipulating Shawn he is weak willed enough to play along with the manipulation.

I am over neandrathal Shawn. Kaitlyn can have her caveman and he can have her. I think they both suck, so I would tell them both, be careful what you wish for you just might get it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:07 pm

Cherry Cordial wrote:Has anyone else noticed that Nick always sucks on his fingers?  spitcoffee

I posted about this in Nick's thread but here's another description of the meaning (same as the other one just a different citation):

Sucking
Sucking a finger is often an echo of doing this in childhood. Young children suck fingers or thumb as a breast substitute. This action is hence a comforter, done when the person is uncomfortable or stressed in some way. Variants on this include sucking knuckles or sucking a pencil.

Finger body language

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:19 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Cherry Cordial wrote:Has anyone else noticed that Nick always sucks on his fingers?  spitcoffee

I posted about this in Nick's thread but here's another description of the meaning (same as the other one just a different citation):

Sucking
Sucking a finger is often an echo of doing this in childhood. Young children suck fingers or thumb as a breast substitute. This action is hence a comforter, done when the person is uncomfortable or stressed in some way. Variants on this include sucking knuckles or sucking a pencil.

Finger body language

I do this when I am thinking, and I was never breast feed, but hey one more way to make Nick less of a man than the alpha douches, except, like others have pointed out it is more caveman than alpha to me. As you get older to me the alpha is the successful ones. So I would but Nick as more alpha than the Advocrap salesman or the personal trainer. JMO. But then again when your goal is to be a fame whore and live off having been on this series, then I guess the man who is equally aimless and free to follow fame is a better choice.

Maybe that should be it, the last two leads weren't necessarily wanting an alpha, but someone as aimless as they are so they could live off reality TV together. No career or goals? That is good, you can follow fame with me. Of course it helps that both these two non career men came from family money, so they don't understand what being poor feels like.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:56 pm

Stuck, you are hitting that nail on the head, again and again!

ITA. Both leads and F1s have no known career or settled in what they want to do with their lives.... (nothing wrong with that, to each their own).

It is why I believe that Nick is incompatible with both leads at the most basic level in that he has a career with his dream job.

Nick not only knows what he wants to do with his life  - he is already doing it. Just totally different life stages/priorities, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:09 pm

Well Kait had three jobs according to her before she left to film the Bach and just talked about needing a job recently in her periscope again. Shawn also worked in an office before the show and how do we know he had family money? Basically, I feel like I don't know anything about these people's finances nor do I care. I do think Nick loves his job so much, he is constantly leaving to go hook up with Bachelorettes so not sure if it's really his dream job or what. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:18 pm

Just because someone is in between jobs or hasn't quite figured out what their career trajectory is going to be doesn't make them less intelligent or less a ambitious than someone who was lucky to have found their calling earlier in life. IMO, it doesn't make someone a mismatch. I hardly think if Nick (or anyone else) were K's chosen one, they would care so much about the state of her career at present. I'm sure if Nick was F1 & K asked him to move to Van, he would be unemployed for awhile as well.
I have no doubt Kaitlyn and Shawn will figure it out together. They seem like smart & capable people.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:23 pm

I don't know if it's all that easy for someone to go to Canada to work these days. Kaitlyn must have had something to be a paid talent here but it's going to be difficult for her to work here also. Jillian lived in Chicago without working for quite a while but I'm sure was able to do appearances until she got the tv gig.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:28 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't know if it's all that easy for someone to go to Canada to work these days. Kaitlyn must have had something to be a paid talent here but it's going to be difficult for her to work here also. Jillian lived in Chicago without working for quite a while but I'm sure was able to do appearances until she got the tv gig.

The market in Canada is about as tough as it is here.
I'm sure Kaitlyn and Shawn are not going to be job-hunting anytime soon. Not until the media rounds are done and they figure out their permanent residence.
By Kaitlyn's recent snapchat, she is really ready to go back to work.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:33 pm

Kait really doesn't strike me as spoiled girl who wants stuff handed to her and doesn't want to do anything, and seeing what she wears (Michael Kors, etc.) and how many things she's already done, I think that's a fair assumption. Either way, I'm sure they'll figure something out. There are some things in this world I don't need to worry about and their jobs really fall under that category to me laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 8 July 6th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* thread 2

+37
Ariela
mysthelma
happygolucky
BlackHalo
bluwavz
albean99
Newto
ElonM
Bet2Win
mprssdbyu
bleuberry