SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:27 am

So, the power run leads to Shawn deciding to streak and that leads to a sexy interlude?  Or are they saying his streaking on the golf course was the sexy interlude?  Cause I personally don't see running around naked on a golf course all that sexy.  hmmm
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:34 am

I'll bet the Irish brought out their best whiskey to toast a "thank God" when the bach crew finally left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:37 am

^^^ and probably offered to help them pack, as well as, to drive them to the nearest airport!  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 3806527698

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:38 am

So far there has been little to nothing sexy this season. hmmm  JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:So far there has been little to nothing sexy this season. hmmm  JMO

Word. Blatant in your face SEX is just not sexy. :cutesmile!:

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3836

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:55 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Pandora wrote:Have to admit - the teaser at the end of the last episode threw me off a little.  It looks like they want us to think that the Nick/Shawn conflict escalated and she is forced to send one of them home.  I almost think it looks like Shawn has to leave because he loses it.  But maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part...

IMO when Kaitlyn told Shawn about Nick, that "hurdle" was crossed so there has to be something else to replace it - there's too much show yet to be seen to go without a defined story (and I'm seeing this through the eyes more of the producers - not Kaitlyn or any of the cast). It looks like one storyline is the "epic" confrontation between Shawn & Nick and how that will affect Kaitlyn's decision (which IMO it will not affect it in any way - it will only be made to look like it could or does). And also IMO that confrontation is not so epic - it's more producer created than it is organic. I'm sure they don't like each other but that's more than enough for the producers to work with to make it seem like they really hate each other.

The episode summary posted above, however, makes it look like Ben H does not get a full FS date.  I could see her either being too distracted by Nick/Shawn or realizing she is not into Ben H in the right way.

If Ben H does get the overnight, it would bother me if Kaitlyn did not discuss pre-FS sex with Nick with him.  And it already bothered me that she did not inform Nick that she told Shawn about what happened, especially with Shawn going to confront Nick.

IMO Ben H is really not a factor to Kaitlyn - he's F3 because the producers want him to be F3 because it looks to me that he's the leading candidate for the next lead and they want to extract him from the rest of the mess so they can write his storyline without wrapping it around Kaitlyn's season. Because he'll leave either at the next RC or before, there's no reason that he needs to know about Nick sex or that Kaitlyn told Shawn about it.

Kaitlyn wasn't allowed to tell Nick she confessed to Shawn that she had sex with Nick because if Nick knew that he might also be able to figure out that he was not Kaitlyn's choice and that he had no more control over Kaitlyn. As long as Shawn didn't know, Nick controlled Kaitlyn through her fear of Shawn finding out and IMO the producers wanted Nick to believe he still had some control - when in fact he'd lost it.

That said, it didn't really bother me what happened - I am forced to conclude, though, that Kaitlyn made a mess of handling it, although I think most of the blame for that might actually lie with Shawn.  I think Kaitlyn might actually be afraid of him (not intimidated but perhaps emotionally manipulated, in that he is playing on her fear of being left with no one in the end) - he is looking kind of scary lately.

IMO Kaitlyn is indeed being manipulated but not by Shawn - by the producers through Shawn because the real tangible way the producers can get to Kaitlyn is to prey on her fears of losing Shawn. They make Shawn appear close to leaving to keep Kaitlyn off balance. There's really not much else Kaitlyn seems to care about. IMO.

I agree with most of what you are saying here, however, I notice that you give Shawn pass.

You say that TPTB are the ones manipulating K (albeit through Shawn) but you don't give the same courtesy to Nick. When, in fact, it doesn't seem like Nick himself is doing any of the manipulation of K. She is acting based on her own fear (of losing Shawn) either because that is what's in her own mind or because TPTB are stoking that fear in her. Nick is not manipulating her or controlling her at all. He had a reasonable conversation with her, told her that he never blabbed, reiterated that he enjoyed his night with her, showed his own vulnerability, and that he valued keeping their relationship between just the 2 of them. I don't think his tears were manipulation at all. I think that was him feeling like a used fool because clearly K had second thoughts about their sex, which doesn't bode well for their relationship. Nick could see some of the writing on the wall and it showed via his nerves and tears. To me, that scene was like a FRC rejection Part 1. He's committed to staying there. He has never threatened to leave. He has told K she is worth the troubles. I don't see any of that as Nick having any sort of control over K or K's actions.

K said she wanted to keep that secret between the two of them so as to be fair to the remaining guys---which was a total crock of BS. Then (probably due to manipulation by TPTB) she went and divulged a very private part of her and Nick's relationship to a third party. Why? Because she values her relationship with Shawn more. She is completely operating from a point of fear. Everything she has done since having sex with Nick has been her doing damage control for her relationship with Shawn. The blame for all of this mess lies squarely on K's shoulders as she knew where she was (on a reality tv show) and she knew what she was doing (initiating the sex with Nick). None of this is Nick's manipulation. It is TPTB's manipulation of her and of Shawn. I really don't see any signs that Nick is being manipulated or is manipulating anyone. JMHO.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:So far there has been little to nothing sexy this season. hmmm  JMO

Oooh, Come on now. Didn't you find the 400 pound sumo wrestlers just a tad sexy? Or how about the sex education class with the youngsters? No? Ok, how about the Fear Factor date in that creepy dungeon? The sight of K in a coffin? The pillow talk of K banging dudes in FS and the joys of being an eskimo brother? No? Not your cup of tea? Oh well, better keep the Urban Dictionary tab open, cuz there is a classy streaking scene coming up and you never know what we might learn from that one.

I guess I'm not all that surprised by any of these low brow shenanigans and the mess K's made of things. I don't think K is all that bright. I mean, how else do you explain a girl who is deathly afraid of birds who has birds tattooed on her own arms?!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:19 pm

At this point, Mia, streaking will be refreshing.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:23 pm

I am simply hoping all the golf clubs stay in their golf bag and the balls and tees remain off camera. 
With the way the season is going that may be asking for too much. 
As far as the bird tattoo and bird phobia--irony and juxtaposition within character, kind of interesting.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:33 pm

Mia...I'm not going to quote the long banter regarding N supposed behavior but I'm so with what you see so I have to say without a doubt..."DITTO" a thousand times.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:39 pm

Bet2Win wrote:At this point, Mia, streaking will be refreshing.  
How are you getting to view Mia streaking and how to do I get to watch, too? Will Mia be streaking alone? Will this be a new snapchat? 
Curious minds want to know.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:At this point, Mia, streaking will be refreshing.  
How are you getting to view Mia streaking and how to do I get to watch, too? Will Mia be streaking alone? Will this be a new snapchat? 
Curious minds want to know.

I have my ways. I'm watching you too, ducky. :lookout
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
sdmom
JMFan
Norcalgal
YesMaybeNo
Luvstruck
Di_ATL
nannymargie
Spencer81
kimberlyg
GypsySarah
luvlady345