SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ireland - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:59 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't know about this, in her periscope she said the needs to stop listening to her head and just go with her heart. I don't think she was that secretly attached to Nick but wanted to explore all the options because it was the "right" thing to do. Anyway, it'll be dramatic either way so I'm happy laugh out loud

Maybe she needs to periscope how listening to your head and heart might be preferable to listening to your genitals. After all, if it weren't for making her vjay jay happy she wouldn't be addressing any of this.

Yeah, where did Kaitlyn get the idea that she's been too in her head this whole time? I don't think she's made a decision using her brain once during the process. It's been her heart and vajayjay leading the way!

Or she can just blame it on the alcohol? That always works. Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

ireland - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:03 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't know about this, in her periscope she said the needs to stop listening to her head and just go with her heart. I don't think she was that secretly attached to Nick but wanted to explore all the options because it was the "right" thing to do. Anyway, it'll be dramatic either way so I'm happy laugh out loud
Maybe she needs to periscope how listening to your head and heart might be preferable to listening to your genitals. After all, if it weren't for making her vjay jay happy she wouldn't be addressing any of this.

Not to be mean, but maybe she needs a periscope to find her head!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:04 pm

I don't remember Blob (and how the media covered him after his season) but I remember Ben and the hate he got for his antics. If a male lead does the same things Kaitlyn has, I don't think it's taken more lightly, but is treated much the same way by viewers. (all depending on if a viewer likes the person or not.) imho.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:08 pm

Could someone please share a link to watch the show east coast time tonight? I'd sure appreciate it

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:08 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Apparently, she does talk to Shawn in tonight's episode about why he hates Nick so much and (I think) asks him about the whole eskimo brothers thing, since Shawn says "don't ever say my name to Kaitlyn again" to Nick. Unless that's totally producer-initiated, I do think that Kaitlyn isn't just totally siding with Shawn over Nick.

And, IMO, Kaitlyn seemed pretty pissed with Shawn too in last week's episode. She told him that they needed to take a step back, didn't understand why he needed all this reassurance, rolled her eyes in her ITM when the producer told her that Shawn was coming, and even said "if someone feels like they can't be here, they shouldn't be here". I wonder that if the spoiler wasn't out, if we would all be seeing things a bit differently.

That's what I've seen as well. She's seemed really annoyed with Shawn at times and made it VERY clear to him that she's not about to let him call the shots and she'll test drive whoever she wants while she can. He could've left right there and then and I doubt she would've risked it if she was all about him.

Obviously she wasn't happy when Nick mentioned the eskimo brothers thing, but I think it was simply because it's hard to hear something unappealing about someone you have strong feelings for. You're bound to get a bit defensive, no matter who you're talking to. I think she genuinely wanted to know why she hasn't heard any dirt about Shawn from any of the others while they've been badmouthing Nick. She sure got over it fast though and went on to have another roll in the sheets with Nick, so I wouldn't exactly say she was pissed off at him. Most leads waste no time kicking out the poor sob who dares badmouth their favourite. Kaitlyn was like "Let's have sex!".

If she indeed asks Shawn about the Nick thing on their fantasy date then that just further proves that she hasn't made up her mind yet. It wouldn't even matter if she had.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:10 pm

loveactually9 wrote:Could someone please share a link to watch the show east coast time tonight? I'd sure appreciate it

http://tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=8450

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:10 pm

loveactually9 wrote:Could someone please share a link to watch the show east coast time tonight? I'd sure appreciate it
Online links thread has links to watch live https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2982-the-bachelorette-11-kaitlyn-bristowe-online-links-no-discussion
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:11 pm

Thank you so much Sara11 and AllAboutLove!

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:24 pm

mindless wrote:Obviously she wasn't happy when Nick mentioned the eskimo brothers thing, but I think it was simply because it's hard to hear something unappealing about someone you have strong feelings for.

Actually what I remember (and I watched that at least a half dozen times) is that her comment initially was "eww" when Nick said it (at which time she didn't know who Nick was talking about) but as soon as she found out that Nick was talking about Shawn she turned that around and defended Shawn, saying that she had never heard any of the guys say bad things about Shawn - all they ever said were bad things about Nick.

To be honest - after the exchange between Kaitlyn and Becca over the weekend, I think Kaitlyn would find the somewhat ribald discussion of Eskimo brothers rather amusing and funny - that seems very much her sense of humor.
JMO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:30 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
mindless wrote:Obviously she wasn't happy when Nick mentioned the eskimo brothers thing, but I think it was simply because it's hard to hear something unappealing about someone you have strong feelings for.

Actually what I remember (and I watched that at least a half dozen times) is that her comment initially was "eww" when Nick said it (at which time she didn't know who Nick was talking about) but as soon as she found out that Nick was talking about Shawn she turned that around and defended Shawn, saying that she had never heard any of the guys say bad things about Shawn - all they ever said were bad things about Nick.

To be honest - after the exchange between Kaitlyn and Becca over the weekend, I think Kaitlyn would find the somewhat ribald discussion of Eskimo brothers rather amusing and funny - that seems very much her sense of humor.
JMO
This is the same girl who, newly engaged to Shawn, told a national radio host all about her sexual escapades. I think she'll easily get over the eskimo bros things. It's like, not even a thing to her, I think.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:48 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

JMO

That's what I mean. I think it's a natural reaction to get defensive when you all of a sudden hear something you find "eww" about someone you hold in high regard. If someone told me they have no respect for "someone" who brags about stuff like that and then told me it's my bf they're talking about, I'd be incredulous too and I'd ask why I've never heard anything bad about him from anyone else. I just don't see how else she could react, unless she doesn't care about Shawn at all. "Oh eww, thanks for telling me, I'll take care of it"? Ask for more details, which aren't worth much coming from a biased source? Nah, I think it was genuine surprise, but she didn't hold it against Nick and still doesn't, so I wouldn't call that being pissed at him. The reason she doesn't react like that when Shawn talks about Nick is because the guys have been badmouthing Nick all along and mostly unfairly because of the timing of his arrival. It's not surprising to her and there's nothing she can say to change their mind, so she lets it go in one ear and out the other.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:54 pm

ireland - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 11324994_1617892108485707_1135491044_n
chrisbharrison As we wrap up our time in #Ireland have to throw some love out to the folks at #LoughErne Just spectacular resort with incredible people. Make sure golf pro Lynn McCool takes you for a pint at #CeiliHouse #TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
sdmom
JMFan
Norcalgal
YesMaybeNo
Luvstruck
Di_ATL
nannymargie
Spencer81
kimberlyg
GypsySarah
luvlady345