SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:58 am

Alanna wrote:Shawn better come f%^#$ prepared. I cannot deal if he flies off the handle now that he's engaged to Kait, who is obviously fully devoted to him and has been for the past 3 months post-show.

So a couple of years ago something happened that involved my wife. Now my wife is a very strong person with a very strong will and she can handle herself in just about any situation and that's one of the things I love about her. And I am typically very cool under pressure and can count on the fingers on one hand the number of times I've lost my cool (and almost my temper) in the last couple of decades - but when this happened I lost it and became fiercely protective of her - there was nothing that I was going to let happen to her if I had any say in the matter and as her husband I had a lot of say. As I look back on that situation I really surprised myself that I could so quickly and vehemently become so protective because I'd never felt the need to in 30 years.

I tell this story because it's taken me way too long to figure out why IMO Shawn feels the way he seems to feel about Nick. Shawn has consistently made the case that Nick is not there for the right reasons and he has been at the point of being illogical - so why does he feel that way and why does he feel it so strongly? IMO it's because that's what the producers have been telling him and because he doesn't know that they lie all the time to get what they want - he believes what they've told him - and he's reacting to that with an attempt to protect Kaitlyn. And what my experience taught me is that if I was in Shawn's position and believed what I think Shawn believed that's exactly what I would do - and exactly what I actually did.

IMO as long as whatever it is the show has up their sleeve doesn't trigger Shawn's protective instincts Shawn will keep his cool - and as long as whatever it is they have up their sleeves doesn't trigger Kaitlyn's protective instincts she will keep her cool as well. The problem - as I see it - is that IMO the show knows the way to get a rise out of Shawn is to have Nick "attack" Kaitlyn and the way to get a rise out of Kaitlyn is to have Nick "attack" Shawn and I don't know if they have figured that out and know how to keep those instincts in check.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

awkward - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:12 am

Well the best thing those two can do to protect each other, especially Shawn, is to not act like they each need their own padded room and hourly doses of Xanax to function. We'll see, I predict it'll be quite "dramatic," but they've done this before, plus Kait is friends with Andi and should know all things creepy Nick, so they should handle it much better than they did on the show or last year's atfr.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:30 am

I don't buy for a second that the producers were feeding him lies. More like he got the cliff notes from Tanner, the Bachelor encyclopedia, when Nick first showed up and then didn't bother to update his knowledge despite Tanner getting friendly with Nick.

All I see is a fundamentally insecure man who thought he had it in the bag and then another guy shows up, who Kaitlyn keeps handing out roses to before him, despite his protests, and then sleeps with to add insult to injury. As some article claimed he felt "emasculated" and that made him regress into a toddler who covers his ears with his hands while having a tantrum. There's nothing cute about being protective over someone who doesn't need to be protected. She has her own mind, no need to act like she's stupid. Which is what he did, he even said he wishes "she was smarter than that". I would've given him an earful if he'd said that to me. I loved how after letting Ben H. go, she came back into the room and toasted "To two GREAT guys". She was totally making a point there.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:39 am

stuckinsc wrote:Funny how we all see things different. With Shawn and Kaitlyn I see two selfish immature people trying to find a way to make their crazy chemistry work. But my utter dislike of both of them as people is clouding my judgement. I readily admit that. Btw, I also think she has brought out a less attractive side to Nick. She is just kind of toxic IMO.

I agree with this except I like Nick more wih this season. He seems more vulnerable and softer. His comment about Shawn and him being an Eskimo brother I didn't like but totally understand. You can only keep getting bashed and trashed for so long before you have to fight back. And the fact that Shawn bragged the Eskimo "thing" says a lot about the guy to me. I don't care if all guys do it. I don't think Ben H., Cupcake or Jared would do it. JMO

Last edited by Rolly on Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:40 am

Alanna wrote:Kait is friends with Andi and should know all things creepy Nick, so they should handle it much better than they did on the show or last year's atfr.

I have little doubt that one of the first things Andi would have told Kaitlyn is to have no secrets from Shawn and tell Shawn everything there is to tell. IMO Kaitlyn's instincts would have been to do that anyway because that's exactly what she did about the sex with Nick during filming - so that Shawn wouldn't find out about it before she could tell him. IMO all the tabloid chatter about the extent of Kaitlyn's pre-show relationship with Nick is by now old news to Shawn.
JMO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:51 am

rosesrREd wrote:
umngirl wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

And the FRC at the mansion in LA. I don't get why they changed it up so much this season.

Juliet and Jacoby from Right Reasons (work for Grantland/ESPN/ABC/Disney) said they ran into an ABC exec this weekend and asked why they stayed in Ireland. He said they called an audible and changed things up. They were apparently set to go to Patagonia in SOuth America.

Still is strange. She could have took the F2 to Patagonia.

I think K did something to piss off TPTB and they used this as a bargaining chip and K lost. So they stayed in Ireland. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:57 am

I think the editing this season is mostly because K did something to piss off TPTB and so they've just done a number on her and her F1. IMO.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:26 am

Maybe some unscheduled late-night visit back in USA, before IE.
Something that TPTB had no control over.
But then they used it against her... With (great manipulation) a number on Shawn and Ben... And offering Kaitlyn this time, with their blessing, a late-night with Nick (too).

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:42 am

leselihau wrote:I think the editing this season is mostly because K did something to piss off TPTB and so they've just done a number on her and her F1.  IMO.  

I think we know very well what she did to piss them off - sneak off to visit her top guy in his hotel room all night early in the process and tell him he was the one while another guy was in the room so that any of the other guys could have heard about it from either of them rendering the "bubble" phenomenon they need for this popped. Basically she thought she was above the rules and that she'd do it her way because she's fun Kaitlyn who always gets away with things because of her personality. Some things about her I just love, but not that being "her" means she can ignore consequences of actions.

Then she slept with Nick and TPTB had their story to turn this into the most dramatic disaster ever and teach future rule breakers a lesson. You will not succeed. Evil laugh here. (IMO).

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:23 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
isittrue wrote:

I don't think anyone took notice of that. Will have to check later

I didn't notice it either.  I thought she had that shirt on all the way through HTD, which I keep wanting to call MTP, this show is so messed up this year.  It is not HTD, it is MTP the boy version.

And the FRC at the mansion in LA. I don't get why they changed it up so much this season.
I remember someone posting much earlier that Byron's FRC was at the LA mansion also.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:40 pm

relaxing, ITA ^^^^^^ Great post. Bingo!!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:33 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 9 July 13th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
sdmom
JMFan
Norcalgal
YesMaybeNo
Luvstruck
Di_ATL
nannymargie
Spencer81
kimberlyg
GypsySarah
luvlady345