SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 68 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 41 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:25 pm

i have a hard time to believe that.
I hear you but still all her body language says michael

out of all the fun facts they play at table, prods kept the one about soulmate with michael and she did not even hesitated....

why none of sasha? why not showing his soft side and give us a hint?

Back to top Go down

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:43 pm

She is clearly into Michael and i see that but she could have had 2 short single dates this week. If I was Michael, i would take it as a bid statement

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:46 pm

I know
maybe a bit too big?
I am still holding the underdog statement

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:56 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:36 pm

I think she is comfortable with where her relationship is with Michael & that's why no SD. Sasha says in that video clip that Michael has had a lot of one-on one time with her.
Remember Michael's advice to her(epi.5) --"choose slowly and love will come quickly.."
He told her he was interested .."what I see , I like .." IMO ,he kind of tells her to take her time and that he wasn't going to push her .
This makes me think that Michael is F1 or he is going to be the easier one to let go at F2

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:49 pm

Is is as clear as crystal.
no way producers would have kept this if it was not majorly important

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:15 pm

Awww, That's really sweet. Thanks for sharing . I cant watch epi.7 yet. I cant get it on youtube ..so this is a real treat for me! This clip shows me just how much connection there is between these two. I think the other guys do see it too.
I cant wait to watch it.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:39 pm

can you watch directly on this forum?

here is a link that AAL shared:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3176p24-the-bachelorette-australia-sam-frost-season-1-online-links-no-discussion-spoilers-sleuthing#876118

above her post, I posted another one with multiple choices Smiley

Last edited by HEA on Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:45 pm

She loks really happy tomsee him on htd preview so thats something

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:17 pm

I mean... how is this not obvious that she is in love with him????

.... IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:51 pm

HEA wrote:Is is as clear as crystal.
no way producers would have kept this if it was not majorly important

I am sorry but did she try to sniff that piece pf paper before reading? teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:54 pm

^^after reading i meant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 68 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 41 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose