SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:51 pm

Maddy wrote:Meet Heather. She's 29 and reveals the reason she will stand out from all the other girls is because she's '...a real Aussie girl. I am not afraid to take a risk and will just get in there. I hope he makes me laugh as much as I want to make him smile'.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tenplay.com

Heather

State: NSW

Aspiring filmmaker Heather is bursting with energy and confidence. Describing online dating as “like eating a bag of sand”, she is determined and hard-working. Although Heather tries to play it cool with love, underneath she is a closet romantic. This Bachelorette is a super confident tomboy who will not waste her kisses on just anyone.

What is your best asset and why?
My ability to take a crappy situation and make it great.

What qualities do you hope to find in The Bachelor?
A man. Like, a real man. I do not know how else to describe it. Or someone who makes me a better person, and totally yins my yang.

What made you apply to be part of The Bachelor Australia?
Mainly because everything I have done in this world has always been for someone else. I am doing this show for me. I am hoping to be able to find a guy who looks at life the way I do, and fall in love.

What is your most memorable (embarrassing or otherwise) dating story?
I do not really get embarrassed. It takes a lot. I have plenty of “oh, that happened Heather” moments, but whatever.

Describe your dream date?
I am a secret romantic. I have been great at doing romantic stuff for others, but never really had someone do it back. I want someone to make me feel like their best mate and their special human.

How are you going to stand out from the other Bachelorettes?
I’m pretty different/real. I am a real Aussie girl. I am not afraid to take a risk and will just get in there. I hope he makes me laugh as much as I want to make him smile.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:58 pm

Popsugar

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:57 pm

Love is a risk…is it time for Heather to take a leap of faith!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:03 am

From ep 4, Sam and Heather's superhero date she planned for them both (Sources for pics: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Someone jelly?

And... ACTION! Bring on the adventures of Bachman and H-Bomb! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"It was just two people having the time of their life!" - Heather [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Will there be a sequel to the adventures of Bachman and H-Bomb? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is so fun!! hahaha Heather giving Sam a poster of them as superheros!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:07 am

Wow look at the way he's looking at her in the third pic, intense. If she's not the F1 why would he give her such a huge portrait like that. What would she do with it if she isn't the F1.

Very creative date!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:39 am

GA ... i believe Heather gave Sam the poster ... other way around.
But yes, the looks ... I've seen 1 clip of their kiss ... I'm all giddy looking at them.
Can't wait to see the whole 2 episodes, I don't know what's been taking so long for someone to upload them.
I'm embarrassed when I look at them staring at each other. Too much.

BTW - eta - Does it feel like "The adventures of Bachman & H-Bomb" is their theme for the season?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:04 am

Video: Heather finally locks lips with Sam on TB Don't know how to bring just that video.

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:16 am

Wow!
I watched that same video clip on DM article and all I can say is Sam kissing Heather...  he is melting into Heather.
This is so much like Art and Matilda's first kiss!

It is also just uncanny how Sam says to Heather "lots of more fun dates to come I think".
Emphasis on fun once again.

If Heather is not F1 then someone else has to blow it out of the water.
Sam and Heather's connection is amazing: friendship and sexual chemistry - potent combo!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:18 pm

Holy hotness! :fanningfan

Thanks for clarifying happy and for posting the vid.

I will have to find the time to do a marathon watch. I haven't seen one episode yet!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:47 am

Their body language is so in sync in this s/cap from their date.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:10 am

Do you think Heather is talking about her Dad here when she says she can't say why she went on the bachelor and things she can't say until they have been shown or is there more to come?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:55 am

Heather: Yeah, I feel really lucky. I am such an oddball sometimes and I can say some of the weirdest things . . . I feel really humbled by the fact that people are really supportive. Not everyone’s going to love you and that’s cool. But the fact that I’ve had such amazing things said, I’m just like, "Damn! That’s awesome. There are other oddballs out there!"
PS: They’re playing up the Emily thing a lot. Every time your name is mentioned they cut to Emily rolling her eyes.
Heather: I know.
PS: Are you guys mates now though?
Heather: Yeah! Yeah, we are. One of the things that really impressed me about Emily was that we were exercising one day in the house and she sat me down and just goes, "I’m so sorry, I was wrong. I’m really sorry. I judged you at first glance but I get you now." But you know what, that’s not entirely her fault. I had no idea how guarded I was about how I feel and who I am, until I did this show. I thought I was like, "Here it is, here’s what I’m about," but I realised that I’m OK with the funny stuff or the fun stuff, but the minute someone wants to know how I feel about something, that’s what I find a little bit tough.
PS: I felt like a perve watching that kiss, it was so intense! It was a good kiss.
Heather: Yeah, when I was kissing him I was like, "Wow, this is incredible." You know you have that moment where your little internal girly brain is flicking and you’re going, "We’re kissiiiiing oh my Goddd," and I think because that had switched on, I didn’t realise how romantic that moment was. And then I went in for the cheek grab. Nothing like a good cheek grab.
PS: The friend thing threw me — when Sam wondered if you guys were falling into the friend zone.
Heather: Oh, the friend thing. No, that didn’t really throw me. I mean, it hurt. It was like, "Ooh, OK. You just got me in the crash button," but, look, I was actually really proud of the fact that he brought it up and nailed it. Like, "This is what I’m afraid of." I was like, cool. That’s a ball I can hit. If you tell me what’s going on, I can do something about it. And that’s exactly what, in saying that, took us to the next level rather than the other way. He gave me the opportunity to either be really honest about the way that I felt or freak out and run in the opposite direction.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible