SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by H-Bomb Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:56 am

handwave can anyone please post the copy of a mag issue where Sam is with his fave dog Hendrix, which incidentally is also Sam's profile pic on IG. Thanks
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:04 am

H-Bomb wrote:handwave can anyone please post the copy of a mag issue where Sam is with his fave dog Hendrix, which incidentally is also Sam's profile pic on IG. Thanks
May want to move this to the SM sleuthing thread so those posting there can reply.
Not sure if the mag issue was posted already or not.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:05 am

H-bomb, You mean this one? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ETA: I have no words left ... only now I've read the previous pages ... 1 night I'm off the internet and this happens ... oh well, maybe at the end I'll find out to have even more in common with Heather ... as for now, I wish for her that I don't.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:38 am

Thanks a lot HGL & AAL..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am following Sam & Heather's IGs, trying to compare and analyse if there are common or similar post between the two. I don't know but have this weird and happy feeling that they are somehow connected and communicating? But then maybe, that's because that's just what I want to see.

Is it coincidence that Sam's beloved chocolate labrador dog is named Hendrix and pics posted by Sam numerous times in his IG? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Note that Heather called Sam "Man" while they were still in the mansion?

'They aren't boring! They're smart, fun, quirky - Sam more than Heather's...' Please don't judge me
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:59 am

Sorry, but I am still learning how to post pictures..

Sam tags his brother Alex on his post. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

While on Heather's IG posts are with her best friend Katie the cat as well as a Lion's cub. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and then tagging her sister Jazz.

Hmm coincidence again
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:03 am

Seems like Heather is not the only one getting slammed by DM about her style, Osher is too (posted link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think anyone that is quirky, different, and authentic is going to get attacked by media. It's easy prey and doesn't take much brain activity.

It seems that Sam going to the media to refute what Heather said has only made Heather a greater target.
It's why if I had doubts about her not being F1 I don't really anymore.
No lead will want to put that target on his F1's back, imo.
They'd rather stay quiet and not refute anything. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:08 am

Finally, recent preggy issues..

Note last two IG posts of Sam. Weighing in Hendrix, and the latest one with his hand holding dad's tummy. scratchscratch

Anyone?
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Seems like Heather is not the only one getting slammed by DM about her style, Osher is too (posted link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think anyone that is quirky, different, and authentic is going to get attacked by media. It's easy prey and doesn't take much brain activity.

It seems that Sam going to the media to refute what Heather said has only made Heather a greater target.
It's why if I had doubts about her not being F1 I don't really anymore.
No lead will want to put that target on his F1's back, imo.
They'd rather stay quiet and not refute anything. jmo

Sam hasn't put a target on Heather's back...at least not deliberately IMO.

He went on to explain what Heather was referring to (getting a heads up on the show). The media just latched onto the first part of him refuting that he had spoken to her and given her a heads up post-filming and the media and used it to attack her and call her a liar like the vultures they are. Sam was trying to explain what she meant. And he couldn't not refute it. Saying "no comment" when asked had he given her the heads up would cause a storm.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:17 am

Today the girls talk about Heather again... love the 3pm pickup!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I must admit I can't get past that comment from Heather "....made an incredible friend as well as a partner"

The radio hosts also say she was extremely confident and in love with Sam.. so either she is an incredible actress or they are together.
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by H Mate Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:18 am

H-Bomb wrote:Sorry, but I am still learning how to post pictures..

Sam tags his brother Alex on his post. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

While on Heather's IG posts are with her best friend Katie the cat as well as a Lion's cub. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and then tagging her sister Jazz.

Hmm coincidence again

I would also like to think they are communicating via instagram. As stated, picture of Pulp Fiction (Sams fav movie)on H's wall which is commented on by a friend. H states given by old friend??

H Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by H Mate Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:19 am

H-Bomb wrote:Sorry, but I am still learning how to post pictures..

Hmm coincidence again

I would also like to think they are communicating via instagram. As stated, picture of Pulp Fiction (Sams fav movie)on H's wall which is commented on by a friend. H states given by old friend??

H Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible