SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:06 pm

Osher has a huge crush on Heather.
He's totally Team Heather with all his tweets.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by realityjunky Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:31 pm

I still don't understand why if heather gets another solo date, we haven't seen it in the previews and it hasn't been spoiled yet. Is this their way of slowly removing heather from the picture. I just don't understand. Even on the episode summary for ep 10, it does not mention anything about a solo date. I'm confused!

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:03 pm

^ Yup. They haven't mentioned anything.

But, keep in mind that for Snez's 2nd date it wasn't mentioned in the Episode description and neither was Sarah's 2nd date.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:01 pm

Every episode I become more impressed with Heather. She is so natural (definitely the best looking and the most relaxed around Sam without makeup) and comfortable in her own skin. She doesn't pretend to be someone she isn't and seems very accepting of others.

She would be great on TV - her one liners are brilliant. Her ability to laugh at herself, go with the flow and not take life too seriously, for me, makes her stand out from the other girls.

If he doesn't pick her - that's fine - but I guarantee she'll get snapped up by some lucky man very soon.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:28 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Every episode I become more impressed with Heather. She is so natural (definitely the best looking and the most relaxed around Sam with makeup) and comfortable in her own skin. She doesn't pretend to be someone she isn't and seems very accepting of others.

She would be great on TV - her one liners are brilliant. Her ability to laugh at herself, go with the flow and not take life too seriously, for me, makes her stand out from the other girls.

If he doesn't pick her - that's fine - but I guarantee she'll get snapped up by some lucky man very soon.
ITA with everything you posted, Katie!  yes

Heather is really something special!
I just love her more and more each episode.
Even how welcoming she is to the intruders and is just so authentically herself - onesie pyjamas and all.  giggling

Heather is the stand out all the way for me too and I admit I am watching this season for Heather's story/journey more than I am for Sam.
In fact, I missed their chats being shown this last episode. :yes:
They added some depth and realness to the show and without Sam talking to Heather it felt there was something missing in this recent episode.
It felt more like a "show" and less like a journey I am witnessing. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:31 pm

I really hope we see a sd with Heather tonight. I think Sam is protective of her because of the parallels in background, gets her (as opposed to Lana who he thinks is 'intriguing') seems to think she is cute in the onsie but want to see the bl when they are alone.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:31 pm

Hi all. Just droppin' by and post my take re pasts and recent episodes.. focusing on Sam and Heather of course

I feel like Sam and Heather had somehow agreed to downplay and keep secret with the other girls the development and status of their relationship.

Heather is pretty smart. I suppose she already noticed and felt how the girls were threatened by her (white rose & continuous CPTs & GDs). We saw it from previous episodes where most girls are constantly talking about S&H, questioning, observing their body language, etc. 

-Emily & Jasmine during the Gatsby-themed photo shoot 

-Jasmine's exaggeration on a simple peck. Tried to get a reaction from Heather, and relayed it to the other girls (Snez and Nina? - not sure). 

I am guessing the girls are constantly baiting her. I can just imagine how stressful it would be when picked on by the majority. We just watched last night the fight between Emily and Nina.

Now, if you're asking how I came to this conclusion that S&H are keeping a secret with the rest of the girls? 

Here is where I started..

Ep 4 - Heather after her SD while relaying to the girls...
Jasmine: So, were there any intimate moments?
Heather: There was nothing about it that is intimate. It was just two people having the time of their life. 

ITM Heather
"I'm not an idiot. I don't want them to know that. I'm here to find the guy that I can be with. And that's where my energy is gonna be goin from here on."

ITM Jasmine
I don't think Heather would probably kiss on the first date. I just can't see it from her personality. But I'd be shocked if they did. 

CP Ep 5 - Group of Girls dissing Heather
(Ebru, Emily, Jasmine, Bec, Sandra) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Jasmine - She keeps moving every time we mention friendship and connection, because she knows she's in that zone.
Sandra - Yeah, it's quite obvious like Jazz said.
Emily - She's getting uncomfortable with the whole friendship thing..

Girls are now asking each other what they know about how Heather feels about Sam.
Emily - I think she really likes him.
Sandra - I don't know 
Bec - I think she keeps things very...
She's very private.

ITM Heather - Fire, Chemistry, Physical Attraction, & Friendship
I've started to realise that the girls are pulling me off. They're really playing the game now because the numbers are dwindling. It's getting really intense!

Sam going to Sarah, Heather, & Rachel.. Then explains reason for approaching them. "I was just sitting there to get me a drink and heard Heather's laugh, and said Hmm I wonder who might that be."

Here's why I think S&H pretending to be just fantastic friends in front of the girls. 

Sam to Heather: Can I have a little chat with you please?
H: Yeah man!
S: Yeah man? I thought we weren't calling me man?
Heather: No, we said mate or dude
Sam: Ow, mate or dude
Heather: I'll get man.
Ah, okay.
(Within the hearing distance of Sarah & Rachel)

Jasmine: Wait, did he just take Heather? He didn't.. Sarah & Rachel together.
Emily: Maybe, he's trying to work out how friendly they are.
*girls laughing
Emily: Did that come out bad?

Note the difference of S&H body language when there's just the two of them, compared to when they're with the girls or can be seen by the girls. 
(I will post later, other instances and transcribe of Ep8 CPT focus on last part of their convo)

CPT Heather & Sam - Transcribed
S: How are you feeling now it's been a few days after our amazing date last week?
H: Can I be really honest? It's super girly though. 
S: Give me your girliest.
H: Okay, don't judge me.
S: Okay
H: Ok. Ahm, I can't look at you when I say it.
S: Oh
H: I may or may not miss you.
S: Oh, okay. I may or may not miss you too.
H: Really?
S: *smiles & nods
H: Okay good.
S: It's mutual. Whichever yours is mine is. We'll leave it at that.
H: Yeah, definitely.
S: We'll leave it at that *leans and kissed Heather on the cheeks*

ITM Heather
I'm just really excited for the fact that he's on the same page as I am.

S: And everything else is good?
H: Yeah
S: Yeah?
H: Yeah. The girls are full on but it's alright. 
S: Yeah. I can imagine.
H: It gets pretty intense.
H: I don't care though. When.. At the end of the day, like I've already said to you. I like you..
S: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
H: And I'm really here. 
S: I know. I know. *nods head*
H: So, you actually gonna have to get rid of me in order..,
S: *laughs*
S: Yeah I know. It's gonna be tougher than I think. I may not gonna be able to do it. Who knows? *smile*
H: What?
S: Get rid of you. *look directly in her eyes* Who knows? Not sure. Not sure. 
H: *giggles

VO Heather
It made me go, Wow! This could be potentially something special, that him and I are sharing.

H: Good.
S: Good. *leans and kisses her on lips
H: Thank you.
S: *giggles

ITM Heather
I don't know. How was my chat with Sam? I'm already blushing *laughs*

I'll share more instances and later of what I reckon proofs that they are keeping secrets.[/size]
Btw, I also have a hunch that one secret word that they are using is the word GOOD[/size]

Ep 9 Brekky
Heather: Sam, may I please have some ice cream too.
Sam: Yes, you've been very GOOD. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] all the way. Don't abandon ship. Ship is definitely not sinking.

Last edited by H-Bomb on Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:52 pm

EPISODE 8 - TRANSCRIBED

ITM Ebru CP
Heather reacted really excited when Snez came back with a rose. I just think deep down inside she's just putting on an act. Because I think Heather is quite emotionally invested in Sam right now.

ITM Heather CP
Whatever happens between Sam & Snezana, is between Sam & Snezana, I can't control that. But yeah, it's hard watching him go and dates other girls.

ITM Sam before CPT
I can't help but feel that Heather is saying she's a little bit challenged, by the fact that we have these amazing dates and then I go on dates with other girls. I guess I'm just concerned that it could compromise what we have.

TS of Sam & Heather's Convo - CPT
S: I felt like ahm.. *titters* I felt like you needed cheering up.
H: Yeah.
S: I just wanna make sure you're okay.
H: No, no! I'm GOOD. I realised that I feel like you know, I've done this awesome date, I've called you and you haven't called me back. 
(Skipped?)
H: But I don't wanna spend my time sitting here and talking about the stuffs that's getting me down.
S: I know, I know. And I love seeing you laugh. So I'd *titters* I'd prefer that. So..
H: Yeah. 
S: But that's not to say I'm not here to listen if you need someone to listen. You know, it's like, I feel like, I'm someone that should be there for you.
H: That's pretty special thing to say to someone. It's funny like the girls have been asking me who's your closest friend in the house at the moment. Who you feel the closest to. And the truth is the person I feel closest to is you.
S: And that's my point.
H: Yeah. And I don't get to see you that often. And it just... it's really hard.
S: Hmm.. hmm
That's the thing I'm finding hard, it's..
S: You want me to move in? Move into the house..
H: Into the mansion?
S: Yeah. *nods*
H: *laughs*
S: Put it on a request. 
H: Yeah *continues to laugh*
Yes, "Sam's bunking with me now guys, don't worry."
S: Just hangin' out..just hangin' out.
I don't think that it'll cause too much tension to be honest..
H: No, not at all! I think it'll be fine.. (not clear)
S: Everyone hardly notice I was here.
H: *raised eyebrow* *laughs*

ITM Heather CPT
Having an opportunity to really talk to Sam and clearing up a few things [/size]I dunno I've just come to a much more clearer place. And I feel so much better about things. Like, I feel like I'm getting a bit of my confidence back.

Cont of Sam & Heather's CPT
H: I'm pretty sure if there's any issue? I could just be like. "Don't mess with me man. I'm with The Sam!"
S: Yeah! That's right. That's right..
H: I'm with the Bachman. 
S: Yeah. He'll sort you outin his cute little chipmunk pyjamas. I don't really have chipmunk pyjamas, don't go there..[/size]
H: I'd be really okay with that though.
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:32 am

Osher on Heather's onesie pyjamas on periscope he said that he loves onesies and wears them. No wonder he loves Heather! giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:32 am

(source)
thebachelorau  It's the single date we've all been waiting for! Will it be as EPIC as the superhero date? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] continues tonight

There's a lollipop "cake" soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 39 3806527698

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:14 am

I really feel for this girl ... paparazzi are on her every move, as long she's dressed as a normal "grounded" person, who doesn't live the luxurious life, it's something news worthy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:15 am

happygolucky wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(source)
thebachelorau  It's the single date we've all been waiting for! Will it be as EPIC as the superhero date? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] continues tonight

There's a lollipop "cake" soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 39 3806527698

Ohhh that is really sweet. Can't wait to see this date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible