SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by H-Bomb Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:25 am

Here are some instances why I think Sam and Heather have a mutual understanding and keeping it secret with the other girls. I suppose they might have discussed these on during their SD

Pretending to be just fantastic friends in front of the girls. In short no PDA

1. Ep4 After S&H Bachman & H-Bomb's Perfect Date
Heather denying to the girls that she and Sam had an intimate moments together during their date, when asked by Jasmine.

2. Ep4 ITM Heather
"I'm not an idiot. I don't want them to know that. I'm here to find the guy that I can be with. And that's where my energy is goin from here on."

3. Ep 5 CP
ITM Heather
I think the way that I'm working and dealing with watching girls go on dates is, I don't actually really discuss it with the other girls. You know, Sam knows that I don't really want the other girls knowing how close we're getting. The first kiss is a really big thing for me and he knows that.

4. Ep 6 CP Heather gave Sam the poster
When Heather gave her gift to Sam (note this is after the controversial peck) The girls were obviously looking discreetly NOT at the door. Still wondering and guessing what's between S&H, whilst dissing Heather every chance they get. I don't know if it's disappointment or relief when they said,
"Cheek! It's a cheek. It's a cheek!"
S&H seems to notice that. Then Sam just said, "I'm gonna go and put it somewhere safe. I'm gonna treasure it. Thank you"

But wait, he didn't bring Heather back with the girls. Their heads were all following S&H as the two pass by. Sam taking Heather with him. Hahaha! *inyourfacehyenas

5. Ep 7 GD apple bobbing - after the 2nd semi-final between Heather & Nina. Sam's voice can be heard saying "You got it. I got yah!" Screen before that is Heather holding her nose looking like she inhaled water? water went in her nose.

6. Ep 7 GD Apple Bobbing
Sam whisked Heather away
S: Might take you away for a bit of ahhhm victory...
Heather: Victory chat?
Sam: Yeah, well more than chat.. (observe how Sam was trying to say and explain it with the girls, but they looked kind of busy)

7. Then, twice hinted to Heather that maybe that was not the prize but when Heather won, he decided to make it the prize. Heather, replying she's ok with that. *both laughs*

8. Ep7 GD Barn SQT
Again Sam took Heather away
S to H: I'm gonna get some fresh air wanna come?

9. Ep 7 GD Barn SQT - Heather's legs resting on top of Sam's left leg whilst talking seriously. Note, that their topic doesn't sound very romantic. How come they looked casual and comfortable seated like that?

S&H Part Convo
Sam: The thing that is unique thing with us is I still haven't asked you on a date.
Heather: Yup!
Sam: But, that's the White Rose, so ahm 
Heather: And I'm also being respectful of the fact that you NEED to take the other girls on dates FIRST. I feel like that's The ng...
Sam: That's what I'm thorn between. Full stop. Everyday! But that's just how it is..

So, there it is. Looks like Sam can't just take Heather on a date, YET..
He has to still date other girls, be open minded, maybe kiss/pash to find out if there is a possibility. Thus, be confident that what he felt with Heather is love. Complete the process to ensure and confidently say that, Sam at least gave others the chance.

10. One other thing I seem to notice is how Sam kisses Heather after She accepts the rose during RCs.
Cheek to cheek? So friendly.

11. I maybe wrong here. But looks like they have certain secret/coded words as well. Like GOOD - not sure though

12. Now here also might be the proof what S&H said about him giving Heather the HEADS UP with regards to him kissing Snezana or any other girls for that matter.

I'm not worried about the intruder though. I'm confident with the chemistry I see between Sam & Heather [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for the space everyone.
Sam and Heather - Australia's Next Big Love Story Begins
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by H-Bomb Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:33 am

EPISODE 9 - TRANSCRIBED

Sam to 6 girls after date with Bec
As you know, I have just been on a date with Bec. And when I'm on a dates with you girls, I am continually asking myself 
"Do I think there is a romantic connection?" And with Bec today, we had a fantastic day. But if I'm being honest with myself, and I'm being honest with Bec. There isn't that romantic connection there. And we are just likely to be friends. Ahm, she's heading home tonight. 

As you know, I came here to find love (cam focuses first to Heather *nods head* - as well as direction of Sam's eyes towards her side) and I GENUINELY BELIEVE that I can find love in this room. 
I just want to thank you for bearing with me. While I find out where my heart truly lies. And I cannot wait to see you all again. So, goodnight ladies. 

Sam BREKKY
"I'm here to find a real woman to have a real relationship with. To me that's not cocktail parties with fancy ball gowns and tuxedos. It's more of kicking around in your pjs  having brekky on a Sunday morning and just being comfortable in your own skin."

ITM Sam 
"Heather looked so cute in her onesie. I think it takes a special girl to look that adorable in a onesie and she absolutely nailed it."

H: Sam may I please have some ice cream too.
S: Yes, you've been very good. 

Sam: Sitting around the breakfast table with just 6 girls left, I was thinking one of these girls could be the girl I will spend the rest of my life with. I thought it would scare me? It really excited me. It was a really special moment.

CP
Sam - I've come from 19 girls, we're down to 6 it's going so quickly. When this journey started, I was really hopeful of falling in love, but the further it goes on the more likely I do see it happening. And that really excites me.

These before intruders came...

Last edited by H-Bomb on Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Font size..sorry)
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:40 am

GIF of Heather finding out that she has a single date (source)
(source) Guess who got the single date?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(source)

(source)

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:50 am

So finally... we knew she got a 2nd 1-1 date.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:16 am

(source)
GIFs:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (source)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  (source)
"Twelve different kinds of dirt is my favourite!"
Osher Günsberg wrote:@oshergunsberg 19 seconds ago
I hope all Heather's exes are crying into a cup of milo watching this.
You let her get away, fools.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:18 am

Heathers the one
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:23 am

(source)

GIF: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (source)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by realityjunky Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:39 am

Sundy wrote:Heathers the one

I'm so team heather and I'm intrigued as to what makes you say this? I haven't watched tonight's episode but has it changed things

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:48 am

The whole date was awesome but just check out the music they put under the second half of the date. IMO they were emphasising the connection with the setting and music. It put me in mind of the date Sam and Blake had when something fell down her top. You knew you were watching a turning point. I felt the same with this one. Happy to hear others opinions though.

That being said though, something full in happens at next weeks rose ceremony. Can someone screen shot the girls positions so we can work it out
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:53 am

I mean ... stop it!!!
(source)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by bachelor_newbie Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:59 am

Hi all..

I literally just made my account to join this forum. So excited to finally find this forum, you have no idea how much time I've spent this week searching for hints and clues for the show! And this forum just make it all more exciting!!

Btw, I am from Indonesia, been such a fan of the show since season 1 when I was still in Aussie, but yeah, will always have to wait for at least 5 hours after the episode aired to watch it online in my country sad - so, sorry for my bad english and if my comment is a bit backdated (really hope Heather get the date she deserves!)

Want to share a little bit of my "theory" or "findings" on the frontrunners:
1. Sarah - based on my experience, people can't just forget about past relationship as easy as that so I think Sarah will need time to move on from her very recent 2 years relationship, although she said she's ready to move on. And I do believe the media somewhere stated that she is currently back with her ex? - So I think she might be frontrunners but definitely wont be F1.

2. Snezana - love her so much, but based on couple of articles, don't think she's the winner.
- Sam meets up with his chosen bachelorette every fortnightly, but Snezana revealed she hasn't spoke to him ever since the filming ended.
Source 1: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Source 2: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Snezana loves her daughter so much, but she will never appear on the show (meaning Sam don't get to see her?)
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3. Lana - don't really know how i feel about her yet, but have a feeling she will be F2. I think she won't be F1 as looking at Sam, I think he is a down to earth kind of guy so I think the real life Lana has might not suit his day to day. Also, based on the article, Sam meets up with his chosen bachelorette every fortnightly while Lana went to Europe straight after the filming ends.
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4.Heather - God I adore her!! I think her superhero date is the best ever, unfortunately my bf dont want to do it with me haha. I really hope she will be the winner as she definitely deserves a good fun man. I do really hope she will be F1. Looking at what you guys post make me wish even more. I really hope that what she meant by "goin fishin" on her IG, doesn't mean she is "fishin" for guys but she is "fishin" in the lakehouse with Sam on their secret date, or maybe, she is away because the production scared that the audiences might found out that she is pregnant (now that the pregnant gossip is around).

Let me know what you guys think..

So happy to finally have my first post Smiley

bachelor_newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:05 am

bachelor_newbie Welcomeparty! enjoy!
... hope you cruise around in other threads
... just for this Bach season there are many ... and glad we'll have more members to share our views with ... it's lonely sometimes ... so whoever is still lurking, please join, we don't bite and different opinions are accepted.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible