SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:55 am

Yes and the same thing happened to Matilda so maybe the obvious edit where the girl that wins is given the most screen time is the way the producers are showing the story now.

It makes sense - the producers want the viewers to like and be happy for the F1 when they win so giving them lots of positive screen time is one way to steer us in that direction. And it's worked - I loved Matiilda and now I love Heather.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:57 am

Yeah. Katie did you see the s/caps of Sam kissing Heather? Posted here so can discuss: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The words, "love of my life" in voice over by Sam went with those s/caps and they're for Ep 5 (so she stays and he kisses her). Sam looks totally besotted in those s/caps imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah. Katie did you see the s/caps of Sam kissing Heather? Posted here so can discuss: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The words, "love of my life" in voice over by Sam went with those s/caps and they're for Ep 5 (so she stays and he kisses her). Sam looks totally besotted in those s/caps imo.

Oooooh... they look good together. Love to discuss but my hubby is waiting patiently to take me out to dinner. He thinks I've popped back upstairs to put my lippy on!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:05 am

Enjoy, Katie! Will discuss later yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:59 am

Katie, I hope you're enjoying your night. I'm starting my day and it's going to be the hottest one of this week, I wish I could jump in a jelly pit.

Talking about Heather, sorry for those who don't care about her, but I'm enjoying so much of their time together, that it's one thing that spikes the episodes for me. I appreciate the fact that they both open up so much, they let us know about their emotions/feelings, whether by only their looks/gestures or in their ITMs, PIs,  and they are both so sincere ... Sam is so open honest (like Art, which I prefer over US version of TB where I feel like I'm being fed with "a version of events") and Heather is a bit theatrical and sarcastic, so we get to know who they really are, their story. I would actually feel a bit sad if this couple doesn't "get a chance" in the real life ... but not disappointed if Sam actually finds a better connection and we get to see it.

What was also interesting to see the last episode (4) when at the CP Heather called Sam by his name (a rare moment) and his nickname, Woody (even rarer), when she asked him for some time to give him a present. To me in that moment I've seen Heather without defenses ... I kinda get her, because I've been a tomboy myself and being "girly" with boys/men meant to be insecure and vulnerable. The tomboy "act" (although natural) was a great defense, because if I would put this "mask" of a buddy on, I've been able to interact with a guy I would crush on, otherwise I would not know how to be subtle and seductive. So Heather is now embarking into the new waters ... she will have to bring out her girly side more often, because the ice has been broken.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:33 am

ITA with your post HGL.

About Heather's girly side. Funny enough, on Ep 3 when Sam begged Heather to use her white rose and quickly have her date she told him he was bringing out her girly side and Sam said that was good because she has to come out sometimes. Sam brings that soft, girly side of Heather out and ITA she is embarking into new waters - where it is scary because her feelings are real so she is vulnerable and insecure. Who wouldn't be when one feels such a connection. And as much as Heather is funny and sarcastic, etc., she is never mean. You never hear her talking badly about anyone in the house.

And about the "dude" thing... funny enough, Sam Frost called Blake dude too.. but I think Heather really does want a best friend. I relate to her on that level. My own hubby I was bffs with long before a relationship and I admit I called him dude sometimes too. laugh out loud

I am cheering for Heather and Sam and if Heather is not the one then I hope I get to see why. And get to why Sam has a stronger connection with someone else because to me, like Osher said, Heather is a rare unicorn: smart, beautiful and funny. She has it all and her connection with Sam is so real that I know who Sam is because of Heather. He himself said she gets all the parts of him. That's amazing to say about someone on a first date. It also shows me that Sam who gave Heather the white rose is still being blown away, so his expectations were already high and she surpassed them. That's huge, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I am cheering for Heather and Sam and if Heather is not the one then I hope I get to see why. And get to why Sam has a stronger connection with someone else because to me, like Osher said, Heather is a rare unicorn: smart, beautiful and funny. She has it all and her connection with Sam is so real that I know who Sam is because of Heather. He himself said she gets all the parts of him. That's amazing to say about someone on a first date. It also shows me that Sam who gave Heather the white rose is still being blown away, so his expectations were already high and she surpassed them. That's huge, imo.
yes :yes: exactly. That's why the only question... if there's enough of physical chemistry/attraction to sustain (because mentally she is already giving him "enough of a hard time" despite the feeling of knowing her)... but I believe there is. I guess it's going to be hard even for me, as a viewer, to watch him "make out" with other women.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:04 am

^ Me too. I was cringing with Heather when she was hurting (and I believe she was).
Eeek! I am so nervous already for Heather!!  :nervous
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:34 am

Have I understood correctly the new preview for epi.5: that 1 girl leaves on her own (supposedly a brunette) and Sam leaves CP without RC? ... heck, I'm starting to like these AU editors, they make interesting previews... then nothing so dramatic happens, dunno.
Also reading the interview with Heather, seems like Emily and her got to be OK with each other by the end, so I don't know if the scoop about Emily leaving at the RC is because she "hates" Heather... and from the sound of the preview, that's not in the next episode, so another woman leaves ... how are we with the numbers of women and the episodes left?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:35 am

I didn't know a girl leaves on her own for Ep 5? Is that posted somewhere?
Would be great if we had synopsis for each episode. That would help.

I don't think Emily leaves in Ep 5.
There's a s/cap of her and Sam in season promo of them on a beach or something.
Maybe it is Ep 6 or sometime later? They may have a date next week?

I wonder when the new girls come in?
Other than Sam kissing Heather at the CP and someone seeing it, maybe the "game changer" is new girls?

As of Ep 4 = 11 girls remaining
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:12 am

I don't think we have seen anything about a girl leaving of her own accord during episode 5 either. The preview shows Heather getting up at the cocktail party going through a door and the voice over says what happens next is a game changer. We did see it last year, the previews mean nothing.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:52 pm

This is my first time watching the Australia version of TB, wow, I like it!! I can't describe what the differences are compared to the US version, but I really like it. I can get to know the lead himself, get to see some real connections building up, this is so much more romantic!

And I love this Bach, Sam! Not only is he handsome,  he seems to really try to know the girls and try to find the right girl in the process. At least I think he is sincere and not reading cure card.

I think Heather is F1 too, Sam is head over heels, and he is a different person around her. And their times together are so natural and comfortable, I really can't accept any other possible F1 now after seeing how these two interact during the date, and how he grabs her in every CP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy