SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:22 am

Happy, I know I missed that...
Who is Osher that you have been quoting a few times?

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:24 am

The host of TB ... in Chris Harrison's role ... but without being C. Manson

Rosie's recap - episode 6
News.au recap epi.6

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:38 am

happygolucky wrote:The host of TB ... in Chris Harrison's role ... but without being C. Manson

Rosie's recap - episode 6

I see, haha, never really played attention to him. cantstopl
And this is my first ever non US season, I'm so glad I decided to watch it last week, after seeing so many discussions here.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:51 am

Hugesmile Yeah, he's a good bloke I guess, for the role he has ... I like that he's nothing like CH, at least there's no manipulation/maliciousness ... but he admits there's a production behind, so clearly not everything is just the way it appears and he admits certain things for the story are scripted.

Jacinda's "interview" ... more like statements from somewhere else

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:33 am

Thanks for the recap happy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:35 am

happygolucky wrote:Right ... group date with kids ... I also didn't recognize the other blonde ...

Do you see:
Heather, Nina, Sarah, Snezana, mystery blonde, Lana?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yes that seems correct: mystery blonde and Lana
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:04 pm

Episode 6 is online in the Links' thread ... enjoy!

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:31 pm

Just finished watching ep 6 and I couldn't stop laughing laugh out loud The three similar dates was a genius idea! I thought the girls handled it all well( I actually became a fan of Bec and Ebru after their dates) I do agree with the girls observations of how they seemed to love their date but changed their tune when they realized they went on the same dates. However, I can also understand why they were upset. It was heartbreaking seeing Jacinda leave but Sam handled it well and was honest.

There wasn't any interactions with any of the frontrunners this ep but, the preview for next week looks good!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:04 pm

Watching the 6th episode today got me wondering how this particular episode was shot ... girls say they are in PJs ... but they all wore make-up from the yesterday's CP/RC ... so basically I believe the 1st date-card came that exact night that Sandra walked out ... then the next day all 3 women had their dates filmed and that same night the CP/noRC happened when Jacinda walked away ... basically they shot the whole episode in 1 day?! or 2 ... if the RC was the next day/night.

It's very interesting the next episode preview ... they are "re-creating" the "country date" like the one when Tim went to kiss Anna by taking her outside of the barn ... so I thought when I saw the 1st preview of the season that there's the kiss we see between Sam and Heather (her wearing red/brown pants) ... but it's not (Heather has dark blue jeans on and white top)... he takes outside for the private chat Snezana, Heather and Sarah ...

I loved Jacinda and I completely get her reaction, but I don't agree with Bec's as much ... since it seems like she's expecting something more from Sam ... and I believe because she thinks there's something more between them - by keeping it a secret from all the girls - that they met before in Bali... and I was hoping that the issue would be addressed, but i guess there's a missed opportunity.

I'm starting to see more of Sarah ... which is good... because i was wondering what's there between her &Sam and what could possibly attract him to her (apart from the looks)... but her character is getting through more these couple of episodes, even if only for a few seconds in ITMs/PIs.

In this episode particularly I've got a sense that Snezana and Jacinda, Nina and Ebru are the grown-up/mature women in the house and everyone else is still behaving like girls (IMO and not a criticism to anyone) ... but with Jacinda Sam had no spark ... so she had to go... and it was a great episode for her, despite the puffy nose and all the tears. She let a piece of herself in this episode and that's only going to help her move forward ... she truly is an amazing woman and it's time for her to find a man who will know how to appreciate and glorify her.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:50 pm

Ep 6: just a filler episode but some interesting takeaways for me:

The groundhog 3 dates were hilarious and I get why Sam wants to see the girls laugh at themselves and have fun. It's what he said he wants in a partner... what he cares most about = fun. That being said, I also understand why the girls were upset. But really, I think they were upset b/c they realized that they won't be F1 at all. It's just not there. With Bec there is another date coming and I can see physical attraction but not much else.

Jacinda leaving was so bittersweet. She is such is a beautiful soul. So much fun and so deserving of a guy who will give her a dream date. So I get her pain and love how self-aware and astute she was about the reason for her hurt. I especially loved how Sam and Jacinda parted as friends and I could see a real friendship there.

After Jacinda left. Sam said and realized even more that what he is looking for in a potential wife is a friend and romantic partner. He wants both. Heather is exactly that, imo and I think Sam realized that the day he met her. If she is F1, then that to me will prove that Sam really, really, knows who he is as a person and what he is looking for in someone and his ability to very, very quickly make accurate gut decisions for himself.

So for me, Heather is still F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:13 pm

I'm on Team Heather too. Just seems obvious and like they're a real couple already. I don't see any of others coming even close. He's definitely very attracted to Snez, though I personally find her appearance a bit plastic, but I don't see how they would work in real life. They live so far apart and she has a kid, so I don't think she can just pack up and move. And I don't see him moving that far either, since he's so close to his family. Make-believe relationship. Sarah would be the easiest choice, since she lives in the same city, but I just don't see an effortless connection between them. Though might've just been first date nerves. Haven't seen much of their interaction since.

I don't really get why the women were so upset about having the same date. Yeah, you probably won't be F1, if he can't spare a whole day for your date, but they weren't concerned about the length of the dates or anything until they realized what had happened. Only thing I found offensive was them eating duck parts, because mallards are like my wild pets, I love them.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:17 pm

Thoughts on Sam telling Emily in ep 5 that he wanted a fiery passionate chemistry and not a slow burn friendship into romance?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy