SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:20 am

Upcoming Episode.. Intruders (extended preview)

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:45 am

I don't mind Sam at all. He has been nice and treated the girls with respect. It cannot be easy juggling this many relationships all at once. Different women need different things from relationships and he is but only 1 man trying to provide all these things, so I will cut him some slack.
I am not buying the Lana as F1 cookie just yet, and if she is..then good for them. As it has been said upthread, he is a 35yr old grown man and capable of making his own decisions or mistakes.
I also don't think when he said we don't need words was just to make out like a teenager. My take was that the clicked so quickly and deeply in the short time they spent together he is optimistic they will click on other levels too. He has said he knows he cant get to fully know enough about anyone in the short amount of time and under the circumstance on reality tv that he is going with the big bang instant physical connection. Also, when we really click and like a new BF or GF all we want to do is just make out especially when you know you have to leave them for a while and take other people on dates. Why waste time talking about how you connect when you can just do it (connect). opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 3806527698

If Heather, Snezana, Sarah and the others are still there trying to get his attention and being jealous when others do, the Sam cant be all bad. It is never easy being all things to every woman. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:03 am

see2love wrote:
I also don't think when he said we don't need words was just to make out like a teenager. My take was that the clicked so quickly and deeply in the short time they spent together he is optimistic they will click on other levels  too.

True. He said they have such a great physical connection and he's doesn't think that the other connections cannot be the same.  He misses her when she is not with him. I find them closer than he is with Heather. They laugh, they joke around, they have amazing chemistry. He even said on their last date that he feels a calmness when he is with her and didn't think the girl he would click like that with would be a mom. I think what they have is more than physical. Maybe he just wanted to show her how much he misses her. IMO giggling
I love watching them together!

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:11 am

Rachel on 'have you been paying attention' right now

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:33 am

AEF wrote:Rachel on 'have you been paying attention' right now

Any good stuff? Thanks..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:51 am

iamreal2u wrote:
AEF wrote:Rachel on 'have you been paying attention' right now

Any good stuff?  Thanks..

No just fairly funny. They ended making fun of how Sam said on the date with Snez after the mesina ice cream that he likes to "end things with a bang"

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:07 pm

Looks like Sam will have breakfast with the girls and surprise them in the mansion.

So breakfast then date?

We know Bec gets a SD, and Sarah is seen with Sam (kiss? SD? on GD?) and then newcomers come at CP.

@thebachelorau What happens when Sam surprises the Bachlorettes for brekky?  Find out when [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] returns tomorrow 7.30pm!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:59 pm

Are they are editing so Sam is seen only kissing one girl per episode?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:15 pm

AEF wrote:Are they are editing so Sam is seen only kissing one girl per episode?
Excellent question! Doesn't seem to be the case. Here's the kiss/peck breakdown so far:

Ep 3 = Snez kiss on SD
Ep 4 = Heather kiss on SD, Snez peck at CP (but didn't see it really, Jasmine talked about)
Ep 5 = Nina kiss on SD for GWR, Heather kiss at CP and peck on cheek
Ep 7 = Emily kiss on SD, Snez kiss on GD, Heather peck on cheek on GD
Ep 8 = Snez kiss on SD

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:38 pm

^^Wasn't he shown kissing Emily?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:23 am

^ Yes! Thank you, iar2u yes
Added her in the list. Guess, I already have forgotten about Emily.  giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:40 am

Evening all. So the photo on Heathers Instagram from 4 weeks ago at a photo shoot with a blonde, has that been placed? Is it part of Bach promo or just part of her film work?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy