SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:34 pm

I think Lana is on a boat with Sam, kissing, in the preview - on the official Ten page.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:39 pm

Everyone seems to be kissing Sam except Heather and Nina. Worst thing is Heather wore a tomboyish style. I don't think that will attract Sam. I think even Sarah has upped her act. I have not seen any glamour dates for Heather. Maybe Sam still keep her at best friend zone.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:07 pm

I think I'm the only believer left, but I still see Heather as F1. Sam seems to make a beeline for her every time he joins the group and he looked reeeally happy coming back from their talk at the CP. She also licked her lips in a way that made me wonder if they kissed. She looked really stunning at the CP too. That dress was wow.

I noticed the change in Sam around Snez as well. I think the complexity of the situation is starting to hit him. She may be open to moving some day, but I doubt she'll uproot her kid just like that and isn't she in the middle of her studies as well? Too difficult.

Sam's connection with Sarah is still a mystery to me. I do like her, but I don't see any passion there or that effortless connection, so what exactly is he so attracted by? Strange.

I'm glad Rachel's gone, she was annoying me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:17 pm

They keep dreaming up obstacles between Snezana and Sam. hmmmn

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:20 pm

mindless ... I'm still straight up for Heather F1... so you're not alone :gotcha: yes

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:24 pm

Guys can someone at least make some screencaps of the HTD preview please? I can`t see it.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:48 pm

The episode link is on.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:53 pm

Thanks HGL!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:01 pm

Hey everyone. Apologies for my tech inabilities on imbedding video but below is a link for HTD with the F4 - Snez, Sarah, Nina and Heather TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 1710264613. So it seems Lana gets sent home after the beach house date. Am still riding the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] train till the end

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:06 pm

I have to disappoint ... but Lana gets HTD ... Nina's scene is from the 13th episode, when he does 5 single "speed" dates.

I'm making S/caps ... half an hour

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:17 pm

^agreed. I think it's Lana on the boat
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy