SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:16 pm

So the only other way for Heather not being F4 ... is if ... Sarah S/cap happens in episode 13 at the CP, before RC for HTDs.
Summary for epi.13: For the last group date leading up to the all-important hometown visits, Sam and his final five girls brace torrential rain and head for a weekend at a beach house.
Would you picture that room in that house?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:18 pm

That could be the clue we are looking for. There is a fire in the fireplace and they look as they are dressed for a CP. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:22 pm

happygolucky wrote:So the only other way for Heather not being F4 ... is if ... Sarah S/cap happens in episode 13 at the CP, before RC for HTDs.
Summary for epi.13:  For the last group date leading up to the all-important hometown visits, Sam and his final five girls brace torrential rain and head for a weekend at a beach house.
Would you picture that room in that house?

It doesn't say that the RC is at the beach house. And it could be a big old house by the beach.

Last edited by mindless on Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:23 pm

I have just watched the preview for HTD, but what if the hug between Heather and Sam is from FD? The weather and location could be from Palm Beach. I can't see him sending Heather home before Sarah. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:32 pm

Glow ... mindless ...

S/cap of Sarah and Sam would have to be taken then at the same RC where he would let her go as F4? - I don't see it, not with that smile to then eliminate her.

So no, for me it's game over.
And now I'm kinda reading other signs differently ... I believe Snezana is indeed F1.
Lana has no chance, she's "Heather n°2" ... since "the original" Heather is let go.

Passion, fire and all the chemistry was always there ... and it was what really mattered to Sam.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:34 pm

No, this would be the RC when he lets Nina go, before HTD or have I missed an episode?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:36 pm

happygolucky wrote:I actually have to say ... heartbreak sucks ... and I was actually really believing ... but after the S/caps (in another thread) I have to give it up ...

Snezana is F1 - IMO

Heather indeed is F4. And the "medium" was right.

Wow ... I was fooled, I was a fool ... Bravo! Batchie Australia ... AAL you were right to have your doubts about Sam.

Nick and Heather should meet giggling ... what a journey with these 2 I've head ... what a lesson.
Sorry HGL bestbud!  console I felt this way weeks ago, then Sam in interviews gave me hope, but one thing I have learned from this forum is that screencaps never lie. And there were none for Heather indicating F3. Plus, her voice in that promo in Ep 1, she was not happy.

It really does suck b/c TPTB really, really went out of their way to highlight Heather and make this the Heather Show.
And also show us almost each episode Sam reassuring Heather (we don't see that this ep, and no wonder, it would make him look fake).
Sam to me never was Art Green and never will be. Not even close.

This season has shown me that TPTB of Bach Aussie are now becoming like TB US version (and the freshness/realness/magic is gone)
It is inevitable now that they are in Season 3 and have started the Bette version with a recycled girl.
It is Sam Frost first Bette who gets the redeeming love story - not Heather.
Makes sense that this is why they are emphasizing The Bette season.
Also makes sense why Sam Frost said her favourite is Heather (she recognizes herself in another).

This image from the season preview shows me that TPTB are about heartbreak now.
It's just the US show for me now... the days of a love story that is the focus is over.
This season is all about not being "the one". That is what is sold day one.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:39 pm

How will "fans" (40%) react?

... nicely ... since Snezana was always portrayed as a nice, compassionate woman, hugging Heather and be joyful for her for every date ... kissing her at every rose ceremony ... Snezana's edit was always above all.

Heather was just "Nick 1.0" of this season ... the one who engages the audience in her ITMs/PIs... because it's who she is "a talker", "a storyteller" ...

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:42 pm

Glowworm2 wrote:No, this would be the RC when he lets Nina go, before HTD or have I missed an episode?

Yes. I think it's from the F5 -> F4 CP. I think Sam lets Sarah go after the HTD with the questioning dad.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:43 pm

I would be ok with Snezana as his chosen one, but I still can't see why TPTB would highlight a heartbreak. So far Emily and Sara has gotten a gift from Sam. I truly believe that he is waiting to give Heather, Snez and Lana one too.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:45 pm

SH*T ... yes I did calculated badly ... yes, the next ceremony Nina leaves. Uffa ... well, OK .. if that room goes with the next RC then there's hope, if not ... done deal.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:46 pm

I felt like the whole date with Sarah was like a consolation prize. "Here, have some diamond earrings and flowers and opera, since you won't get me anyway".
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy