SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:47 pm

mindless wrote:I felt like the whole date with Sarah was like a consolation prize. "Here, have some diamond earrings and flowers and opera, since you won't get me anyway".

I agree goteam

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:48 pm

Jmo, had posted awhile back that what I believe TPTB did is highlight Heather and then when the intruders came in, start highlighting Lana (Heather 2.0) so that people get even more behind Heather. The show is now about recycling contestants like the US. It is a fact with their first season.

When Heather leaves, and they recall Sam saying he doesn't know if he can get rid of her but he does, and thus it is on him and his choice to friendzone Heather after repeatedly reassuring her, this means the audience will see the heartbreak of Heather and be upset with the lead.

And they will remain upset with lead when/if he takes Snez to F2 (I believe he will). But when/if he chooses Snez as F1 he will be given an okay since he never took Heather that far and he chose a single mom instead of an intruder.

So I see audiences being really happy with that but still upset for Heather. She will be the perfect Bette option (and it will be hers if she wants it). The OK Mag already suggested this option by saying will she do it again (obviously more about being the Bette. Heather in her dancing video certainly looks ready to find her special someone to dance through life with.)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:57 pm

Mindless ... Glow ... you've given me hope ... as I said in SC's thread ... a hope for 1 more episode ... then the final decision will be made ... uffa, 1 RC is all it takes.

I actually can see both possibilities with this edit.
I can actually rationalize why Snezana and how ... I can really see it happening.

OK... will stay here, waiting for the next episode ... then the verdict.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:01 pm

Does anyone know what Heather's stepdad says at the end of the preview?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:04 pm

I'm a little deflated this morning by the amazing sleuthing I'm so TeamHeather. Well done all on trying to crack this open. It all depends of that Sarah scene and if it is at the 'beach house' or after. If the final 3 are Lana, Snez and Sarah, IMO Snez has to be f3 or f1. If she is f2 I think Aust would think that she was strung along and dumped at the end (not very palatable for a single mum, I think they would see that as very poor form on Sams behalf). I suppose we just have to wait for the next preview to see if there is a rose ceremony shot. Must say its not looking good for Heather at the moment.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:11 pm

happygolucky wrote: I believed that what Sam had with Heather was stronger ...
well, like I've said ... I was fooled again, it was too good to be true.

Need a moment.
console I feel your pain HG. Acutely.

I have come to the conclusion that while Heather sees and gets all the parts of Sam, Sam does not see and get all the parts of Heather.

If he did, he would realize she wants a man to just grab her and make out with her like a wild thing and "bring on the romance" like no other.

Because Heather already appreciates the smallest things in life and would be happy with driving around in a ice-cream van all day, what she needs is a man who will bring out her womanly/sexy side, not just her girly side. She needs a man who will give her yachts, private dancing moments, and hot air balloons -- the whole nine yards. JMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:12 pm

sorry ... the bubble bursts tonight ... in the preview at the end of tonight's episode n12 ... we see the CP (RC) for episode n13 and it is at the mansion ...

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:14 pm

happygolucky wrote:sorry ... the bubble bursts tonight ... in the preview at the end of tonight's episode n12 ... we see the CP (RC) for episode n13 and it is at the mansion ...

Is it possible to post a picture?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:31 pm

The pics are in SCs discussion thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anyway ... people ... it was nice for as long it lasted ... for me it ends here. I will watch the HTDs just for Heather ... and I'll be in her thread cheering for the team.

Now being certain of the ending sounds almost ridiculous, but I'm 100% sure it's Snezana, F1.

Congrats to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! bestbud!

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:32 pm

These shows are all about ratings. If Heather goes after the HTDs then I don't see much interest left in the remaining episodes.
If, however, Heather is in the finale then they are guaranteed a massive audience. So many people care about how far Heather goes.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:34 pm

If Heather leaves at F4 then something must happen during the HTD. I just don't see the reasoning otherwise.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:36 pm

Michdealm Welcomeparty! if you're [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... please join us in her thread ... I go there, 'coz I need a "drink". wine

Heather show continues ... just not from HTD on.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy