SELECT CONTENT

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 11 of 38 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:36 am

Kashathediva wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Wait, how are defining player here? I always thought a player was someone who was dishonest and misleading in order to get someone to sleep with them. Perhaps this is why some in this thread are objecting to him being called that?

Pretty much my own idea. :Nod:
Urban dictionary:
A male who is skilled at manipulating ("playing") others, and especially at seducing women by pretending to care about them, when in reality they are only interested in sex. Possibly derived from the phrases "play him for a fool", or "play him like a violin".
source

So more along the lines of Joe playing Juelia...using deception to get what he wants. In this case, a rose vs. getting into her pants.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:13 am

Rolly wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Meh, I can believe he's jealous of JJ and many of these other guys simply because they can play the field. RS doesn't have the option do that.

I also think RS is jealous of the positive attention he is getting... JJ is popular right now and attracting women which RS would die for. Even if he'd never admit it.
:yes: ITA!

JJ was on After Paradise with James Gunn the creator, writer, director of Guardians of the Galaxy -- basically every guy's fan favorite movie from Marvel. And James Gunn called JJ a hero on the show and really liked JJ and he also tweeted JJ personally after the show saying JJ is a good man.

Doesn't have to mean anything, but that's cool, imo, to have support from well-known famous people whose movie made billions at the box office. This is not D-list celebrities or RS who makes a buck off of D-list celebrities Rolling Eyes , this is someone who is a who's-who in the biz :Nod: .

RS is always jealous of anyone who gets a lot of attention, imo. The guy could look like a troll and live like a troll but if he gets more attention than RS? RS doesn't care for him. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:21 am

I don't even know where RS said he didn't care for JJ? He was just answering reader questions if JJ/Julia had been hooking up, and he said no and elaborated on that. Never bad mouthed the guy. 

And, RS didn't even mention James Gunn in his article so he's probably not that excited about him or jealous that JJ got to meet him. I also just don't buy the jealousy argument - if he was just jealous of people that got more attention than him, Sean Lowe, Josh Murray, Ben H, Jason mesnick, Michelle money, Ali fedotowsky, etc would be at the top of his list, not JJ.

ETA: Okay, just Re-read his column, and in a different page, he did say that JJ didn't himself any favors on the after paradise show by mentioning Megan's rack and dropping the f-bomb. I don't care about the f-bomb, but the rack comment about Megan and virginity comment about Ashley were both totally icky and even Jenny said something along the lines of "I like you better when you're quiet", so agree with RS on that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:43 am

IMO "playing the field" traditionally does not have either a negative nor positive connotation. It just means that you are dating a number of people at the same time. As long as you are not being emotionally dishonest with your dates, I don't see anything wrong with it -- in fact, I think it's often the sensible thing to do in order to find a good match.

A "player" is someone who toys with the emotions of their partners for his own gain, i.e. "I am so into you," "You are the one for me," and then the next day he ignores you. Joe would be the perfect example, except I think he goes beyond even that. I never got the sense that J.J. is a player. If anything, I think he's going to tell a woman exactly where he stands.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:23 pm

IA Amethyst. *edit*
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:02 pm

Meh I don't care for RS and stopped reading his blogs.... He is an attention seeker himself and what does he do all day? Looking for gossip. He is only nice and say nice things about contestants who are willing to provide him gossip. He needs to find himself a real job. He is trash IMHO

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bachelorfamily - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 11 1f49b  bachelorfamily - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 11 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:35 pm

That's like saying Perez Hilton or crazy days and nights or Lainey gossip need to find a real job. Pretty sure if you can make a good living just blogging from your home and working minimal hours, you should do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:43 pm

JJ and Clint are going to sell "VGV" (Villians Gotta Vill) t-shirts?  Is this a joke?  Who the heck wants to waste money on that?  scratch
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:05 pm

I think this should settle any speculation about JJ's financial situation:

JJ Lane @jjhlane

JJ Lane retweeted Roch Zim @KrystalMth
@jennyandteets @Possessionista @BachelorExpert - his parents #duh @jjhlane

JJ Lane added,
I wish my parents were paying for me! Remember, I was a "former investment banker," not a "former personal trainer."
https://twitter.com/jjhlane/status/633825714278563841

JJ Lane @jjhlane

JJ Lane retweeted Rob Vold @RobVold
@jjhlane ex-wife a trust funder right. #alimony

JJ Lane added,
Not at all. I take care of her and my daughter. I'm lucky...she's an incredible mom and woman. Deserves the best.  
https://twitter.com/jjhlane/status/633828597665411072
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:09 pm

^^ t4p.

Guess even after that he will be questioned for just about everything.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:28 pm

Ah, I just don't care for the guy - obnoxious and full of himself. His twitter is full of insults and he probably thinks he's funnier than he is. Also for someone so above it all, he seems to throw a lot of shade at Shawn, Kaitlyn, Josh on twitter. Let it go, dude and enjoy the fleeting last five minutes of fame. About the only positive thing I can say is that he seems like a devoted dad - so kudos on that.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:42 pm

^^ He's no angel though the "voters" moved him from devil to angel %.

Assuming that he does not stick his foot in his mouth too much on his last episode next week his intention for going on BIP was achieved.

BIP would have been and will be a complete snoozefest without him so glad he is on this show and we got to see another side of him.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 38 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+50
ReneeM
Buckeye_Fan
casjacknick
Norcalgal
KB_Mom