SELECT CONTENT

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 15 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:43 pm

How close can a child be to someone he knew for what a month? He would have left sometime the end of April, going by memory. BIP started filming June 1st. There is no way I'd let my son go to the zoo or anywhere with someone I dumped and only knew for a month.

Who was looking after her while he was gone? I can't even discuss this any more, this is just so beyond my comprehension. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:43 pm

Ok...so yeah a bit of misunderstanding since all the facts were not explained initially.
Kind of like the game telephone only the facts did not come out until the last post. giggling
I agree, GA. I can't imagine this scenario. Apparently, IMO there are reasons for some of JJ's dysfunction.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:How close can a child be to someone he knew for what a month? He would have left sometime the end of April, going by memory. BIP started filming June 1st.  There is no way I'd let my son go to the zoo or anywhere with someone I dumped and only knew for a month.

Who was looking after her while he was gone? I can't even discuss this any more, this is just so beyond my comprehension. JMHO

We don't know when they started dating/met. It's possible that JJ and she had dated before he went on the Bachelorette and they were just on and off. Or, maybe she was a friend/neighbor that knew Gemma for a while and she/JJ just started dating recently. Even if they only dated for 1.5 months, it's obviously someone he and Gemma's grandparents/mother trusted enough to take to the zoo. I don't even know if Gemma and the woman went alone or if someone else tagged along. I do kind of think that too much of a deal is being made about this. People leave kids alone with nannies or babysitters or daycare people that they barely know.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:47 pm

Maybe a link where the information came from would avoid misunderstandings.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:49 pm

AfterBuzz (starts around 22 minutes in)

Honestly, this was the craziest telephone game I've ever participated in! Dan told this is as a sweet story about what prompted JJ to go fight for this girl, and it somehow became a "JJ is a bad father who lets his child go off to zoos with women his child doesn't even know", HAHA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:54 pm

Children are "our" treasures. heartbeat
I would hope anyone would not leave their child with someone they barely know. duh

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:55 pm

He couldn't have known her for long. He was gone over 6 weeks to film the 'tte then a month later he was gone again to film BIP.

What is the link please?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:58 pm

How long was she his girlfriend? Doesn't sound that bad to me unless he had just met her and she was suddenly taking his daughter out?

bachelorfamily - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:01 am

It's afterbuzz (available on podcast, itunes, youtube) and the discussion about JJ starts at 22 minutes.

Like I've said before, I think way too many assumptions are being made. We don't know when JJ/this girl starting dating. It could be 3 years ago, with them being on and off. It could have been in April, with JJ/her spending every single minute together and becoming close to Gemma and the rest of the family. We don't know when JJ met her. Maybe she was a prior friend turned girlfriend or another single parent at Gemma's daycare or a neighbor. We don't know who was on this zoo trip, whether it was just Gemma/this woman or if Gemma's mother/grandparents also tagged along.

People leave their kids with nannies, even though they barely know them, because the trust the references that are given. JJ (and his ex-wife/parents) trusted this girl for whatever reason. It's no different than Tenley hanging out with Gemma, even though he only knew her for a month. Sometimes, you just know who to trust. I

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:02 am

It's probably a good idea to have a link posted so members can listen to what was said rather than drawing conclusions from what was said. It's easier to know what is being discussed. Conclusions are not drawn misleadingly when something concrete is available to hear or see. This is how the confusion erupted.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:02 am

He could have known her before he ever went on 'Ette but didn't start dating her until after he returned from filming.  Just because he didn't date her until after he got home from filming doesn't mean they didn't meet or know each other before then.   no idea

JJ, if your out there, clear it up for us, please! bachelorfamily - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 15 3806527698
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:06 am

Hopefully, a link will be posted. It will clear things up.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+50
ReneeM
Buckeye_Fan
casjacknick
Norcalgal
KB_Mom