SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

valentines - Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:
RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 39s39 seconds ago
So who has had a recent interest in Jared from the Bachelor family & what's the status? Find out in Tuesday's column...

Well that's interesting. I might have to break down and read RS tomorrow. giggling
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

valentines - Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:17 pm

valentines - Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 10 1441397587_ashley-i-jared-467
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-in-paradise-finale-recap-is-ashley-i-still-a-virgin-201569
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:46 pm

I love that my preseason favorite from the boxing picture turned out to be a real gem!! One of my top 3 all time favorite Bach guys. If he hooks up with someone from this franchise, I hope she is sweet and normal. He deserves it.

After watching BIP, I have really grown to like Tenley. I think they would be cute together.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:49 pm

Did you just say you hope she is "sweet and normal"?? From this franchise?
Hello!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:50 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
 RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 39s39 seconds ago
So who has had a recent interest in Jared from the Bachelor family & what's the status? Find out in Tuesday's column...

Well that's interesting.  I might have to break down and read RS tomorrow. giggling
If you do read RS tomorrow, please tell us who has the hots for Jared & if he's involved with them! :detective

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:53 pm

Nutty, I feel the same way other than I don't see a spark with Tenley & Jared. I like both of them and have hopes that they find someone special soon and not necessarily from the show.

There's one or two sweet & normal ones, Kasha. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:59 pm

I just thought of someone else. That cute producer, she's been in a few pics. We first noticed her in Cupcakes pic. I can't recall her name, florence or something like that. She's a cutie.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:11 pm

valentines - Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 10 COVfJ3JUAAIQHo9
HollywoodLife ‏@HollywoodLife
Before the rest of the finale, catch up on last night's #BachelorInParadise. http://hollywood.li/5SDsM4e
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:28 pm

I just checked Jared's twitter to see who he is following. There really isn't anyone that I would say he is interested in or anything going on with anyone from the franchise.

I think RS just needs some extra clicks for the month. I'm sure that tweet will pay a few of his bills.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:48 pm

I just hope it isn't Tenly, girlfriend needs to move on from this franchise.

valentines - Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:55 pm

I too hope it isn't tenley. Only because I think Ashley prob still likes him and awkward.

I picture Jarod with a petite spitfire. Tbh not someone older like Clare/tenley/kaitlyn but more his age or younger.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:07 am

I wonder if Becca is interested in Jared? Not sure who else may be...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+39
Beach Lover
mtnlvr55
Nonina430
Sprite
ElonM