SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:05 pm

IMO if it was any other girl, it wouldn't be so bad. Nothing wrong with have a friendship with someone of the opposite sex, but knowing the what IMO was stupid behaviour by AshleyI, it's just too creepy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:04 pm

jen689 wrote:I think Jared and Ashley may be on BIP again. Who know's they could be the next Jade and Tanner. Not liking Ashley's outfit UGH Courtney has already talked about her friends with benefits relationship with Arie in her book.  I don't see Ashley sharing details of her intimate moments JMO

Please just no. They are way too late to be the next Jade and Tanner.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:22 pm

I agree. How many turns do people get on this franchise? TPTB must be having a hard time finding participants. JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:12 pm

If they both appear on BIP, I would not at all be surprised if they are indeed secretly dating now. TPTB will want to make it look like they moved from friends to dating on BIP3 when it probably already happened.

Either that or they are just great friends and enjoy each other's company. Never underestimate how much Ashley played up her obsession with Jared. It could have all been amped up by lots of sun and alcohol and whatever paycheck she negotiated. The girl has her Masters degree from really good school. I think she is smarter than she appears and very beautiful.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:09 pm

ForeverLove wrote:So why are Jared and Ashley I always together?
https://twitter.com/batmanvsuperman/status/711662966056345604

I really think they are just friends now. They were prob invited to the event and went together as "Bachelor People" , I don't think he sees her as girlfriend material, so I really think any " are they dating" rumors between them at Tanner/Jade's wedding is all just for show. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:29 pm

Is Jared getting together with BenLo?

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 03, 2016 9:20 am

So Jared is still single ? He certainly seems to enjoy the attention and appearances as a celebrity.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+39
Beach Lover
mtnlvr55
Nonina430
Sprite
ElonM