SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 12 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by MissB Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:45 pm

hahahahaa shots fired!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is to Emily and Bec. Bec's siblings are on Bach IG saying Snez "almost got physically violent" with Bec. Can't wait for Bec's interview.

MissB

Back to top Go down

bachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:54 pm

MissB, since Snez's instagram is private we can't see her post.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:56 pm

happygolucky wrote:MissB, since Snez's instagram is private we can't see her post.

Sorry. Maybe the Mods can take it down. Totally forgot she it's on private because i'm following her. Thanks

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:05 pm

Its a general quote so there may be no harm in posting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:05 pm

It's OK; actually it's not visible at all, so no problem ... but I do know what the post is about because I've seen it on the other site ... and definitely there will be more "drama" now that Bec and Emily can/will speak in the media ... while Snezana still contractually can't.

Great .. thanks See2love.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:13 pm

Senz really is in the thick of it with Bec and she liked and started following this person's post....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mrsyoung83
August 26, 2015 8:43am

This is getting beyond a joke. This idiot and Emily's family have not stopped attacking people on social media for having an opinion or posting a meme. You went on a reality tv show so you need to accept there will be public opinions. But since this show has started the viewing public has been exposed to bullying by family members on social media and having to read articles in the media that are absolute crap. Yes, the show is edited, We get that but no one forces you to say the stuff you do. Own up to it and stop blaming the producers. The only thing this show is guilty of is allowing the cattiness and bitches to run loose on social media @thebachelorau [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:20 pm

^^This is not good at all. Edited to add. Why are they so bitter?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:27 pm

I haven't watched the ep yet, but they are highlighting Snez being super happy that Emily left

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:28 pm

I would never say never (what Snezana did or didn't do) ... but the thing is, Bec always showed to be very jealous and envious girl among the group, trying to be "funny" by sarcastically putting the other girls down (like: you smell bad, she should be wearing the bag over her head, ...) and at the same time saying how she's a best/true friend to them while others are not ... so when the "accusations" come from the person like that ... I simply don't believe Bec (or her family).

I believe Snez and Heather were simply happy that Nina stayed.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:30 pm

That reaction I thought was actually more for Nina getting the rose and Sam saying it was always for her than for Emily leaving.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:39 pm

Hmmm... then that says even more about Nina and Snez.

Still, I am glad that someone put Emily/Bec in their place.
They are just sour grapes and Sam wasn't going to pick either anyway.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:09 pm

Bec's brother is making her look bad tbh.

1. Why is he even involved in female drama? laugh out loud
2. Bec got a good edit so I don't understand why they're bringing this up?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas