SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by MissB Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:37 pm

Hope we get to see more of her next episode. From the preview, she has a one on one time with Sam during the group date. Can't wait!

MissB

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:43 pm

She's gorgeous!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:39 pm

MissB wrote:Hope we get to see more of her next episode. From the preview, she has a one on one time with Sam during the group date. Can't wait!
Yes! Hopefully we see a cp chat as well :yes:

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:40 pm

I am lately obsessed with jump suits & I want that jumpsuit she is wearing in that pic giggling and I do agree that Snez is gorgeous for real.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:19 pm

GiveMeARose wrote:Have u noticed Snezana is wearing nipple pasties? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
speechless I find that so tacky. Why would someone want their nipple pasties to show? Having nude mesh or a strapless bra/cutlets would work but that's not classy to me to have nipple pasties that can be seen. I am not a fan of the fake breasts either or the lots of makeup - prefer a more natural look.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:57 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:14 pm

^ The first and third look are my favs. I didn't like the hair and make-up for the second look.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:13 am

(source)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:34 am

So Snez got the kiss that angers the girls? I was thinking it was going to be Sarah but I'm cool with it being Snez laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:42 am

ThankMeLater wrote:So Snez got the kiss that angers the girls? I was thinking it was going to be Sarah but I'm cool with it being Snez laugh out loud

she did? yay!! I only enjoy watching her scenes with him, but i wouldn't be mad if she isn't F1 because I know she will be okay. I just hope he is kind enough to let her go back to her daughter sooner rather than later if he already has his mind set on someone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:45 am

No, I don't think it's the kiss with Snez that angers the girls ... the preview suggests a lot of jealousy from the girls (shown: Heather, Bec and Ebru) because of Emily's date (she got the bracelet) ...

then the preview asks, who will steal the "controversial kiss" ...
but I don't think anyone finds out who Sam kisses
(it is shown that he leans to kiss Snezana and Heather and possibly Sarah too)
I think "controversial" is because that's what happened with Tim&Anna S1, when he took her aside (away from all) just to kiss her (and it was a done deal from there).
I just think that those 3 relationships will be the strongest in development.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:58 am

I think it's both...Emily's gift and Snez's kiss at the group date

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas