SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Emilia23_12 Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:59 pm

ElonM wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Since Kaitlyn retweeted thought I would put this here as well.

What is Kaitlyn wearing for FRC and more:

Kaitlyn's dress

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 Tumblr_inline_nrsaetafZi1t8dfew_500

She looks beautiful in this pic

I love that dress ! Kaitlyn looks stunning. For me it one of the most beautifull FRC-dresses !!!
I dont think she looks like Andi! Andi has her hear half up, the neckline and the colore are diffrent ect.
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:24 pm

The article said that Kaitlyn wanted this for the M&G and the producer convinced her to save it for FRC (yeah, there was no chance Britt was going to be bachelorette). They also enhanced the slit and made it higher and more dramatic. It sounds like Kaitlyn had them adjust almost every dress this season to make the necklines plunge more or to make on open back. So they really worked hard to make Kaitlyn happy and look her best all season.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:26 pm

Except most of the time she didn't(look her best), imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Except most of the time she didn't(look her best), imo.
IA, for a pretty girl, she somehow lacks style.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:16 am

Remind me! Is L&S one of the tabloids tptb feed with inside stories or only USweekly and People mag?
I wonder what the article states in the latest issue of L&S? Has anyone read it?kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 Skyrma11

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:21 am

Glowworm2 wrote:Remind me! Is L&S one of the tabloids tptb feed with inside stories or only USweekly and People mag?
I wonder what the article states in the latest issue of L&S? Has anyone read it?kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 12 Skyrma11

Us is considered main source although L and S usually provided details of FRC. The article said she did not feel connection to F2 and wanted to bring Ben as f2 but producers forced her to keep the other guy around to keep the Nick and Shawn show to the end to continue drama

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:24 am

That I would say is a lie,  I am over the lying it will come back to bite.  Let the Shawn family continue to drink the kool aid.  It is like SWNSNBS all over again she had sex with him multiple times because she could, saying that no connection was there why do it?  Isnt that a call girl behavior?Call girls have sex for money no emotional baggage, was she working it for the money the producers pay her so she went the call girl style?

Last edited by reason on Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:31 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:27 am

^^Thank you Isittrue, then I know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:26 am

So L&S would be believable if it said she picked the wrong f1 and it should have been Nick, but it's not believable since it said she picked the wrong f2 and wanted Nick gone earlier? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emptysquares Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:12 am

Kaitlyn's blog is up.

http://peoplem.ag/d063L8s

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:08 pm

emptysquares wrote:Kaitlyn's blog is up.

http://peoplem.ag/d063L8s

LOL she mentions Nick but not Shawn in the blog.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:08 pm

Are folks happier with Shawn now? laugh out loud laugh out loud

Shawn Booth ‏@Shawn_Booth 2m2 minutes ago
Shawn Booth retweeted Perez Hilton
Every single guy & person in that room who stood up to show their support for Kaitlyn = Class act. Amazing to watch.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24