SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:12 pm

Dumb a** is still drinking the koolaid

Back to top Go down

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:13 pm

Alanna wrote:Are folks happier with Shawn now? laugh out loud laugh out loud

Shawn Booth ‏@Shawn_Booth  2m2 minutes ago
Shawn Booth retweeted Perez Hilton
Every single guy & person in that room who stood up to show their support for Kaitlyn = Class act. Amazing to watch.

People will never be happy with Shawn.  hehehe Actually quote itself is from Shawn. He retweeted the link to Perez's article.

Last edited by isittrue on Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:14 pm

reason wrote:Dumb a** is still drinking the koolaid

I rest my case. giggling

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:14 pm

isittrue wrote:
emptysquares wrote:Kaitlyn's blog is up.

http://peoplem.ag/d063L8s

LOL she mentions Nick but not Shawn in the blog.  

Yeah, but what does she mention about Nick?

But after New York, I didn't hear anyone speak up about JJ. I guess all the focus was shifted to Nick. JJ, you should thank Nick for that (haha).

Very not-so-subtle technique (like how she brought up Andi's ATFR in a past blog) to remind everyone that Nick is the villain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:15 pm

Glowworm2 wrote:Remind me! Is L&S one of the tabloids tptb feed with inside stories or only USweekly and People mag?
I wonder what the article states in the latest issue of L&S? Has anyone read it?

People has done a pictorial and interview that releases the week of the finale for a number of years - as far back as I can remember. If you go back far enough into history, there was a time that Life & Style got inside information from the show to write articles on the show and US Weekly did not. That changed several years ago - perhaps ownership has influenced this though Disney no longer owns 50% and hasn't since 2006 when Wenner Media reacquired that stake. Source

Recently US Magazine has gotten show information about a week before the finale to write an article about it. This season may be a different because Life & Style has written two articles that claim to come from inside sources - the one being discussed here and another one in their July 6 edition. One thing that may have made this season different is the snapchat leak - a number of tabloids ran with that story and those that didn't seem to have been rewarded for their silence with information about the future events which may be a bone the show threw them to keep silent about snapchat.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:28 pm

Every single guy & person in that room who stood up to show their support for Kaitlyn = Class act. Amazing to watch.

Moral of the story this season: Sleeping around is courageous and it should be rewarded with a standing ovation......and then there's the lying. Good luck Shawn. hmmm

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:30 pm

Sigh, I love Jared. I hope she test drove him too, what's one more? laugh out loud Embarressed!

What a jerk. Off with his head. :halo:

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:36 pm

Hmmm, Nick also supported Kaitlyn on sm, so is he a class act or a manipulative stalker? hmmm

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:42 pm

Sharlen's blog. http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-men-tell-all/

Nothing brings me delight quite like Men Tell All. What social experiment would be complete without an “after” episode, where we can see the contestants—who’ve just seen themselves on television—in the now? Will they be loudmouths or shrinking violets? Will they defend their questionable actions, be able to laugh at themselves, or attempt to change the public’s (likely staunch) perception of them?\

In keeping with my tradition of singling out my top three most memorable moments…

3. Nick Viall, Week 4, Their Prior Connection… Oh My!
Are we really still talking about this? A few of the guys couldn’t wait to mention how Kaitlyn, despite letting Nick on the show in Episode 4, said in Week 2 that she “could see her husband in the room”. I’d just like to point out that not only did the men with this gripe—Kupah, Jonathan, Corey—barely get to know Nick (if they met him at all), there is simply no way they ever reached the point to see themselves as the potential “husband in the room” she referenced. (No one-on-one dates for them as far as I can remember.) Interestingly, the men who stuck around the longest—Jared, the Bens—and who were ultimately more “heartbroken” by the experience, were also the ones who supported Kaitlyn’s decision to explore all her options.

Furthermore, after having gone through the experience themselves, they should know to take those stock “husband in the room” lines with a grain of salt. Hasn’t every Bachelor/ette said they could see their husband or wife in the room? It’s recycled television tripe, not to be taken seriously, much less used as an argument in a forced Men Tell All debate.

Clint was a surprise hit for me on this topic. He may have been unapologetic about his “villainous” behaviour, but on the topic of Nick—whom he never even met—he made a damn good point to Josh, with, “Don’t you think that by saying someone else isn’t right for her, that you are valuing your opinion above hers? If you were telling her that your intuition is that this other guy is bad, then you’re saying that you know better than her.”

Kaitlyn knocked this entire segment out of the park. I loved that she put Jonathan in his place for originally voting for Britt yet having the gall to criticize her for letting Nick stay. She finally shut down the peanut gallery with, “You guys, try and date this many people at one time and not make a mistake and have it all televised. I dare you.” Mic drop!

2. Repent! And Thou Shalt Be Saved
Watching Ian watch his own segment was alone almost enough to let him off the hook. As he shook his head to the tune of his own voice saying, “If one of these lames is better than me, then just pick one of the lames”, I felt for him. I know what it’s like to be an introvert in a house full of extroverts; in fact, one of my books of choice to read off on my own during filming was, no joke, Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking.

How would I have felt if, in addition to feeling so foreign, I also felt invisible to the lead? How much of a producer’s peppering would it take before I exploded and took my frustration out on others? (It says something that, based on Ian’s explosive exit, I could even tell who Ian’s producer was.)

With Kaitlyn, he was able to make fun of himself when his leg cramped while kneeling and apologize sincerely. Lo and behold, she accepted! This, to me, is what the Tell All episodes are about. What do you have to say after the fact, away from the cameras and the producers, having watched yourself and gained perspective? Ian made the best of this and did so with grace. He avoided the drama—you never saw his jumping to share his two cents about Kaitlyn letting Nick back on or judging Kaitlyn’s “distasteful” behavior—and used his moment to right his wrongs.

1. If you don’t have something nice to say…
To me, the most bewildering part of this reality television world has always been people’s intense hatred and outspokenness. I completely understand the logic, and dare I say beauty, of differing opinions. The world would be a far more monotone, boring place if we all agreed all the time.
But what happened to agreeing to disagree? When did someone else’s actions become your problem? How does an adult woman sleeping with a man she’s dating affect your life negatively? No one’s forcing you to do the same, nor are they forcing you to watch the show in the first place. (And while we’re at it, how does two people of the same gender being in love and wanting to get married affect you? No one is forcing you to live your life any differently. But alas, that is a tangent for another day!)

The reading of the hate tweets was certainly painful, but Kaitlyn took it very well and seemed to see the greater good. One could argue it only gave the those who are not fans the attention they seek, but I disagree. It was clear by how the segment was framed that whomever was featured for their nasty words should be ashamed of themselves. I am glad the show took the time to do this, and especially to point out the irony that one of the bullies publicly criticizing Kaitlyn was a mother herself. As Chris Harrison aptly put it, “I will take you as a role model for my kids over anybody who would be a cyber bully and spew that kind of hate.” Amen!

For more on this season of The Bachelorette from Sharleen Joynt, visit her blog, All the Pretty Pandas.

I clapping! :claphands clapping! bolded.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:42 pm

That's mostly a compliment to the guys to be fair.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:57 pm

"I do agree that my behavior of acting giddy was maybe a bit off-putting. But, to be honest, when I'm nervous, I get giddy and giggly."

So she wasn't giddy because she was so excited to see Nick, she was just nervous? Riiiight. Rolling Eyes
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:05 pm

mindless wrote:

"I do agree that my behavior of acting giddy was maybe a bit off-putting. But, to be honest, when I'm nervous, I get giddy and giggly."

So she wasn't giddy because she was so excited to see Nick, she was just nervous? Riiiight. Rolling Eyes

K was really really happy to see N, why can't she just admit to that and not try to make people think differently. FYI honesty is very important to her. stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 13 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24