SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:52 pm

isittrue wrote:
Alanna wrote:Steve's latest blog says that he's only heard Shawn and Kait are still very happy and crazily in love with each other. Is Kait his super secret new source?

Shawn fav'd the cutest Buzzfeed article of 21 reasons he should get the final rose, it's overly sappy so I love it laugh out loud

Is it finale time yet?!

He also tweeted out a response of Thanks, how much do I owe you for that to the writer of the article.  

The Daily Mail has the scoop on the US article - this will be indeed be brutal to watch (not sure if I linked it correctly)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3170964/Kaitlyn-Bristowe-dumps-Bachelorette-runner-gets-one-knee-dramatic-finale.html

Thanks!
Part of the article:
'He started his speech and got emotional a few seconds in,' a source told the magazine. 'Kaitlyn grabbed his hand and let him keep going, and he thought that was the sign he needed to propose.

'She told him they have something special and she loves him. But she said her heart was with someone else.'

According to Us Weekly, Kaitlyn then tried to get the reject to stay and talk to her, but he was not having it.

'He was like, “What the f***?” He told her, “I need to go, and you need to go be with the other person.” There was nothing left to say,' the source claims.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3170964/Kaitlyn-Bristowe-dumps-Bachelorette-runner-gets-one-knee-dramatic-finale.html#ixzz3gdwYXiwq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

That sounds brutal!!! I already have little respect for her but if this is true, and I believe US is pretty accurate, I think Kaitlyn should be the new Who Should Not Be Named, regardless who the rejected f2 is.
Please don't tell me TPTB made her to do so. Doesn't she has any ounce of compassion towards the rejected one? Isn't she a mature adult who owns her own body and will? Did TPTB threaten her with millions$$ lawsuit to do that? She could have at least stopped him before he went down on one knee. I truly hope she had a chance to reconcile with the rejected one privately.
I didn't watch Ashly H's season, but I read she was told Ben would be the next lead if she let him propose? CH even said Nick and Shawn would not be in the running for the next lead.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:55 pm

happygolucky wrote:Nick is known for his sarcasm... So rereading all his tweets... It tells a story...and it doesn't read as a support to Kaitlyn per se. JMO.

I will have to re-read his tweets but I would not be surprised.  That's why I am hoping for the best at ATFR and expecting the worst. Regarding TPTB and its influence never underestimate them. Many of speculated that it was a similar case to Ashley having Ben propose plus they could have told Kait to let Nick propose fully and he'd get the next Bachelor role. I agree, she should have stopped him but I am also suspicious of TPTB and their tricks.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:55 pm

Nick has no contact with her the article said I believe that she did untagged him so it is what it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:58 pm

reason wrote:Nick has no contact with her the article said I believe that she did untagged him so it is what it is.

Makes me wonder why she didn't also delete the postings from prior to the season starting. Would he and she really want to be reminded of how it all started? no no

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:59 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
jen689 wrote:Kaitlyn has said on Periscope she hates RS, he doesn't know the truth, and she told people not to follow him. Based on RS track record especially with Des/Chris he is not a reliable source JMO
By chance do you know when she said that?
If I remember correctly it was when she was in LA for the taping of the MTA.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:12 pm

Thanks Jen. So I wonder what K thinks RS is lying about. Interesting.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:12 pm

Well, RS may or may not be correct regarding K and S but I think her giddy behavior and SM plus Shawn's recent SM point to RS being more right than not but we will have to see their behavior at ATFR and beyond to judge.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:14 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Thanks Jen.  So I wonder what K thinks RS is lying about.  Interesting.

Maybe the sleeping with the F3 or the sexting. Plus RS has called her out as being immature and not ready for marriage and predicted her current relationship won't last so that's a few things she can be inferring.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:17 pm

I am not convinced that Nick is out of the running for the Bachelor. I really don't put much stock in anything CH says. Read JJ's twitter remarks and hashtags to both Nick and Ben H regarding the Bachelor and draw your own conclusions. Time will tell........
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:17 pm

Yeah, Steve isn't the most on the ball when it comes to Shawn considering he didn't know "what happened" as he called it to Shawn at the frc.

As for why Kait isn't Steven's biggest cheerleader, she's probably mad about his reports of her pre-filming relationship with Nick. Who knows what's true at this point. IMO, Nick is a liar and Kait is an expert revisionist historian on her own history.

She's honestly so lucky imo that Shawn didn't just say at f2, "Mazel tov, Ick, you're f1; peace out yo, Im'ma go find Rachel McAdams now, homeskillets."

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:38 pm

I think both men would react like that article said, so I think anyone who's somehow managed to stay unspoiled will think she picked Nick, since Shawn's the one who's been cursing and calling Nick the other guy.

Anyway, if that article's corret, then yay Nick! That's a major mindf**k, if she's been telling him she loves him and then let's him get down on one knee. Way to ensure he has zero doubt that this time is different! I'm sure producer manipulation was involved, but that's still totally out of line. I'm glad he didn't entertain her for one second, since that surely told him all he needed to know about her. Let her deal with the guilt all by herself. Best "revenge" is showing up at ATFR happy and totally moved on.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:40 pm

Maybe Kaitlyn is pissed at Nick, because SHE looked bad and did not get closure? Maybe he would not return private tweets, etc. after the fact? Maybe she is offended, as has been speculated, that he moved on rather quickly? Hey, where is her buddy, Nick? She needs to talk to him to discuss how to solve her new boyfriend's trust issues? Alanna, you are correct, the prize Shawn got was rather icky, IMO. Hard to be thrilled anyone had to end up with Kaitlyn, as she is quite the little game player.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24