SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:41 pm

isittrue wrote:
OnePromise wrote:I'm still on my island of the crazy theory and staying there until Monday night....

Maybe he favorited it because he is excited to have proposed to Kaitlyn and she said, "Yes!"

Because without the snapchat... How many of you would still think Shawn was F1?  I mean all the foiler clues have come from Kaitlyn or Nick (or their camps).  Shawn and his camp have remained quiet.  

Umm, the Canadian golf pants... for one thing

Yes, the way I see that:

It is Shawn's snarky response to the spoiler that Kaitlyn chose Shawn and the fact that the truth is, she chose Nick. I think that Shawn might just get a kick out of playing along with the spoiler just to spite them. Afterall, did you see all the comments on the photo? They were basically all supportive of Shawn and the fact that he should win and this is proof that he did win. But then he can play if off like he is just playing along with the spoiler to the producers who are closely watching to see if he is Bachelor material.

I just like going against the flow here.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:48 pm

Hasn't Shawn been spotted in LA like twice already?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:49 pm

Oh hey - thanks for the welcome! I've been a fan since Trista and Ryan but have just discovered this forum this season - I'm a little obsessed - it's fun to see the different views whether I like them or not!  I was a big Nick fan last time as well.  Is Nick Chick fan land really a thing or just an expression? Hugesmile
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:52 pm

OnePromise wrote:
isittrue wrote:
OnePromise wrote:I'm still on my island of the crazy theory and staying there until Monday night....

Maybe he favorited it because he is excited to have proposed to Kaitlyn and she said, "Yes!"

Because without the snapchat... How many of you would still think Shawn was F1?  I mean all the foiler clues have come from Kaitlyn or Nick (or their camps).  Shawn and his camp have remained quiet.  

Umm, the Canadian golf pants... for one thing

Yes, the way I see that:

It is Shawn's snarky response to the spoiler that Kaitlyn chose Shawn and the fact that the truth is, she chose Nick.  I think that Shawn might just get a kick out of playing along with the spoiler just to spite them.  Afterall, did you see all the comments on the photo?  They were basically all supportive of Shawn and the fact that he should win and this is proof that he did win.  But then he can play if off like he is just playing along with the spoiler to the producers who are closely watching to see if he is Bachelor material.  

I just like going against the flow here.

:yes: :claphands
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:55 pm

All 3 have been fairly SM silent today. I wonder if we get any word of any more sightings. I wonder if the girl who spotted Shawn at the airport was mistaken.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:56 pm

reason wrote: :soapbox  :soapbox

sdmom wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Yeah, I agree, it would have been easier for her. Did she really not know at f3?

And she still let Nick propose? According to the Daily Mail according to US instead of stopping him, she let him continue in his proposal after he got emotional.

Yeah I know, TPTB made her do it!

If I read one more time TPTB made her do it I am gonna SCREAM?  She is her own person a fully grown woman she must can say no.

Funny how Nick is hated for what he said at ATFR and all the blame is on him and not the same "TPTB made him do it!" stance.

I just may borrow that reasoning/justification now when Nick's words on ATFR are brought up: "TPTB made him do it".  Hugesmile

Heck, I guess I can apply that to all of Nick's sleazy/swarmy behavior, including his shifty eyes, and cocky attitude... it's all because "TPTB made him do it".  :Nod:

Sounds good to me.  yes

Now to see how many one can recruit with this line of thinking and if not, then I will know for sure there is some verry verry strange bias going on.  hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:01 pm

mindless wrote:I think the conspiracy theory ship has sailed weeks ago already. There's like a mountain of evidence in favour of Shawn being F1.

Yes, there is a mountain. All very obvious. But how much of it is from somewhere other than the lead and her F2 guys?

Most of the spoiled information has come from Kaitlyn herself, Kaitlyn's "camp", Nick's "camp" or producers. The very little that Shawn has cooperated with can be explained simply. He would go along with almost anything to avoid a negative edit sans Ian. I imagine that if Shawn was sent home after proposing to Kaitlyn that he might have some choice words to say about Nick and Kaitlyn (because she chose Nick) in the waiting "depression mobile". I think that Ian's tirad would pale in comparison. Plus, if they dangle the next Bachelor carrot, he might just be all in. There might be a good reason that they have not announced Ben H to be filling those shoes.

And it's not that hard to stage SHV, especially if it is widely known when and where they usually happen. If Kaitlyn chose Nick, I think they got together in non traditional SHV...like maybe their actual hometowns.

Nothing about this season is as it seems, IMO.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:02 pm

I'm no fan of the guy but I can't help but feel bad for Nick. He went into this expecting Kaitlyn to give him the same courtesy as Andi and then some. She dragged him until the bitter end. And yes, I know this is what he signed up for but Kaitlyn knew that night in SA that she was going to pick Shawn. She didn't tell him he was "the one" because she thought he was going to leave her. He already had a rose in SA. Just more BS from Kaitlyn. Rolling Eyes She should not have let Nick propose to her and if production was forcing the issue, she could sneak down and clue him in on what is going to happen. We all know she knows how to get away from the cameras. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:04 pm

isittrue wrote:All 3 have been fairly SM silent today.  I wonder if we get any word of any more sightings. I wonder if the girl who spotted Shawn at the airport was mistaken.  

Weather that siting was true or not, all 3 will be heading to LA this weekend and probably not at different enough times to positively say which guy was there in time for the People Magazine photo shoot or which one was too late. F2 will probably fly out earlier than necessary to hide this - and will cool his heels in the hotel.
JMO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:07 pm

OnePromise wrote:
mindless wrote:I think the conspiracy theory ship has sailed weeks ago already. There's like a mountain of evidence in favour of Shawn being F1.

Yes, there is a mountain.  All very obvious.  But how much of it is from somewhere other than the lead and her F2 guys?

Most of the spoiled information has come from Kaitlyn herself, Kaitlyn's "camp", Nick's "camp" or producers.  The very little that Shawn has cooperated with can be explained simply.  He would go along with almost anything to avoid a negative edit sans Ian.  I imagine that if Shawn was sent home after proposing to Kaitlyn that he might have some choice words to say about Nick and Kaitlyn (because she chose Nick) in the waiting "depression mobile".  I think that Ian's tirad would pale in comparison.  Plus, if they dangle the next Bachelor carrot, he might just be all in.  There might be a good reason that they have not announced Ben H to be filling those shoes.  

And it's not that hard to stage SHV, especially if it is widely known when and where they usually happen.  If Kaitlyn chose Nick, I think they got together in non traditional SHV...like maybe their actual hometowns.  

Nothing about this season is as it seems, IMO.  

Yeah, well you never know but I doubt TPTB are going to take that much trouble and the fact that there CP heard from a friend of a friend that Nick was making out with someone at a bar a few weeks ago, really would shoot the final 1 theory down quickly in my book! I am actually more worried about the fallout from what happens ATFR than whether Shawn is F1.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:07 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Just more BS from Kaitlyn. Rolling Eyes She should not have let Nick propose to her and if production was forcing the issue, she could sneak down and clue him in on what is going to happen. We all know she knows how to get away from the cameras. JMO.
:claphands :claphands Where's the sneaking away from the cameras when one needs it most? Yup, I am not giving this girl any pass or $200 for taking Nick to F2.

Sorry but he is not the same old F2, he cried and told her he was scared to death of being F2 again... he let her know this was his fear and gave her plenty of time to not make the same thing happen 2x and even worst.

no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:09 pm

If Kait really thought Shawn was the one in SA, she wouldn't have slept with Nick imo. She continued having sex with him and probs saying ily to him also. So I suppose that's how she's justifying to herself that he needed to get to the frc- she was that confused.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24