SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamShawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by LenaActually Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:51 pm

A lot of radio DJs use the internet for their gossip sources. So I wouldn't be surprised.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

TeamShawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:54 pm

CDL so far is the only one reporting this. Every other internet story cites CDL as its source. US, In Touch and Life and Style all had articles saying the couple is happy and together. So maybe TPTB and K are feeding the tabloids this phony story or CDL is full of baloney - who knows. I never put much stock in CDL - their stories change every day. Regardless, I still have doubts..

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:55 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if its true. I can totally see Shawn not being able to handle the fact that K had sex with Nick whom he despises. IMO it would take a certain kind of guy/girl to get past that. Many F1's have, but Shawn doesn't give me the impression that it would be something he could let go or have an easy time with. I hope for their sake it's all water under the bridge now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:56 pm

Regardless, I will be relieved when this farce of a season is finally over. At 30, I don't think K is nearly ready to settle down with anyone, and make a lifelong commitment. I do think she is ready to get herself out there, keep her name in the spotlight, and focus on furthering her popularity. Imo, right now, she thinks she's hot, hot, hot, and doesn't want to lose a moment of that momentum. She doesn't have time for a fiancé. Rolling Eyes
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if its true. I can totally see Shawn not being able to handle the fact that K had sex with Nick whom he despises. IMO it would take a certain kind of guy/girl to get past that. Many F1's have, but Shawn doesn't give me the impression that it would be something he could let go or have an easy time with. I hope for their sake it's all water under the bridge now.

I read an article yesterday, saying that they had moved past it and that Shawn isn't as crazy possessive/jealous as his edit paints him as. Guess we will all find out in time.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if its true. I can totally see Shawn not being able to handle the fact that K had sex with Nick whom he despises. IMO it would take a certain kind of guy/girl to get past that. Many F1's have, but Shawn doesn't give me the impression that it would be something he could let go or have an easy time with. I hope for their sake it's all water under the bridge now.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's true either. I think Shawn accepted it when she originally told him about the sex because he was still in the dark about their relationship. Fast forward to post filming, and to hear the truth about K's past with Nick and to actually watch her excitement over Nick might be a little more than he could handle.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:12 pm

This is the former cast on GMA that aired this morning.

Summer of love on GMA

The first video seems to be a repeat but if you hold on the next one is word association and most of them say who Kaitlyn will pick. There's also a brief clip of CH talking about the f2 and a sneak peak of Kaitlyn's mom talking to Nick.
More videos

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:54 pm

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/does-the-bachelorette-host-chris-harrison-think-kaitlyn-bristowe-made-right-choice-between-shawn-booth-and-nick-viall-18259.php

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:03 pm

http://nypost.com/2015/07/27/the-bachelorette-finale-expect-plenty-of-tears-and-low-blows/

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:08 pm

Is Ben in LA today? or is he still at his home base?

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:41 pm

albean99 wrote:This is the former cast on GMA that aired this morning.

Summer of love on GMA

The first video seems to be a repeat but if you hold on the next one is word association and most of them say who Kaitlyn will pick. There's also a brief clip of CH talking about the f2 and a sneak peak of Kaitlyn's mom talking to Nick.
More videos

Thanks! CH really hates CS, doesn't he? giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:49 pm

Could some list who they think Kaitlyn chose? Are they split?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24