SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:53 am

Max64 wrote:After watching the GMA segment, my opinion is Kaitlyn and Shawn have no class.  I'm sure they're tired of talking about Nick, but have some class, be gracious and rise above the pettiness.  Belittling Nick only makes them look bad.

ETA, I wonder if the reason they're pushing for Ben H as the next lead is that maybe Nick is in the running for it, and they don't want him to have it so they're pushing hard for Ben H.

I think K's reaction in that segment was wayyy more disrespectful than Shawn's. K obviously knew about the strength of their connection, the fact that Nick wore it to every date and what it meant to him & them. And then she calls him throwing it away after heartbreak 'Funny?'. Seriously?

Back to top Go down

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:56 am

Yeah, I know these two nitwits are "joking", but I'm so over their humour by now. It seems to mostly be at the expense of her rejectees. So much for all the antibullying nonsense.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:58 am

soccermom333 wrote:Wait, are you hoping BIP has less drama, temper tantrums and sex????!!!  I believe TPTB have something else in mind.  cantstopl cantstopl

But I hear ya!  

Nope, not what I said.  Smiley  I am hoping that BIP is worth watching, unlike this season of the OTT drama and childish behavior was, for me at least.  I know you and many others were fans, but I personally was not interested.  I'm sure BIP will have drama and meltdowns, Ashley I is on and they'll have to make her cry at some point!  stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 3806527698   But maybe it'll be more bareable than this season of the 'Ette was, for me at least.  And then I am hoping the next bachelor season has less drama, temper tantrums and sex.  I'm not asking for a fairytale but a little more romance would be much appreciated!  JMO...

Maybe next time around, we'll see the same love story (or lack there of) again! bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:01 am

I think Shawn is actually great at doing what he thinks is his job in protecting Kait and also trying to lighten the mood. Knowing that this is really not fun for him to be still talking about this, I don't see anything wrong. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:02 am

Sorry but the ring toss deserved to be mocked laugh out loud.

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:04 am

If K & S had made a joke about Joe's exit, I'd even find that disrespectful. 

JMO -- but I don't think someone's heartbreak is something a joke should be made of, esp. given how much time they've taken out of their lives to dedicate to the show & K

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:09 am

Karma is a b**** it is on the way dont worry.  Kaitlyn should be so lucky Nick cared for her but life does give us trials and the way we react always tell others who we are, and right now kaitlyn is just like SWNSNBS.

Last edited by reason on Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:09 am

isittrue wrote:I think they are just tired talking about Nick after Nick took over the ATFR.  What more are they supposed to say?  I understand Nick was hurt and needed answers, but his segment went on way more than necessary IMO.  Plus CH continued to try to stir the pot with them as well.  I don't think they are behaving as bad as JODI acted towards him last year but understand that others probably disagree.

Why do you think it's Nick's intent to be on stage for that long?
Maybe that was production decisions, just like when it came to Shawn's edit in many different occasions?

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:13 am

Kiltburn wrote:***snipped***...the amount of passes some of you are giving Nick is incredible.... ...would anyone of you like your daughter to be embarrassed like that? ***snipped***

If I would be a mother ... and a mother of a son ... I wouldn't want him to become a person who just lets everyone walk over him and treat him like a disposal and insignificant piece without saying a word ... I would want for my son to matter and have a significant role and for a girl/woman to treat him good... Wouldn't anyone want that for their son?

But I agree ... throwing rings isn't nice ... but then again, when certain rings have no value (and probably never had) they become a waste. If it would be a picture frame ... it would probably get smashed.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:18 am

My opinion of Nick went up...my opinion of Kaitlyn and Shawn went way done.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:21 am

soccermom333 wrote:
RS was just on good morning texas.  He does not hide the fact he dislikes Nick.   Sorry!  Had to edit because realized I posted info from RS that was spoiling BIP.  

RS's hate against Nick feels personal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:22 am

I thought Nick showed alot of restraint and maturity after his rejection. His comments to K were reasonable, imo. Tossing the rings was not a biggie at all. It isn't like he did a huge loss of temper overhand hurdle of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24