SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

manipulation - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:24 pm

Well, the final couple is more insecure than I thought. They have to demonize Nick to make themselves look good, that simply means they have nothing inside to talk and to share with the public.

I get they got asked about Nick all the times, but if they have moved on and happy with themselves, they don't have to take down the F2 to reach the top. They can say something like "we understand it was hard for everyone, and we are happy we found each other and can't wait to start a life together."

But these two are in love with drama, are self-absorbed that they think they have to show how Nick is not in their class.

Back to top Go down

manipulation - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by richmondrose Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:26 pm

BlackHalo wrote:And Nick DID do an overhand toss, not that it matters. Shawn said it "fits" that Nick did an underhand toss. What the heck is that supposed to mean, Shawn? Rolling Eyes

I took it to mean that he thought Nick's behaviour is/was underhanded (dishonest,deceitful).
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:28 pm

isittrue wrote:They all take pictures with the ring.  Everybody wants to see it. every interviewer asks to see it.  Even goes for girls who are not on reality shows.  

Not everybody, I for one don't want to see those rings. manipulation - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 78 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:41 pm

I'm going to give a pass on the ring, I think that all girls do it.

I don't give a pass to mean spirited behaviour ever, whether it be on tv or otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:46 pm

I didn't care for Andi or Josh at all. However, I strongly dislike Kaitlyn and Shawn. The have no reason to attack Nick, but they still are. Those are not good people, IMO.

I think their behavior feeds right into jealousy. It seems Nick is the hot ticket in the media. It has to make K&S furious.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:49 pm

peggy0221 wrote:Well, the final couple is more insecure than I thought. They have to demonize Nick to make themselves look good, that simply means they have nothing inside to talk and to share with the public.

I get they got asked about Nick all the times, but if they have moved on and happy with themselves, they don't have to take down the F2 to reach the top. They can say something like "we understand it was hard for everyone, and we are happy we found each other and can't wait to start a life together."

But these two are in love with drama, are self-absorbed that they think they have to show how Nick is not in their class.

ITA. I know that they get asked about Nick, Nick, Nick, but if K & S would refuse to take the bait by giving a pat answer of "I have nothing but respect for Nick.", the questions would stop. Interviewers will continue to ask as long as you continue to answer.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:52 pm

peggy0221 wrote:Well, the final couple is more insecure than I thought. They have to demonize Nick to make themselves look good, that simply means they have nothing inside to talk and to share with the public.

These two are just in the moment, imo and should worry about other things rather than Nick who doesn't even want Kaitlyn.

And really, out of ALL of Kaitlyn's guys, do any of the guys from Kaitlyn's season look at her now and want Kailtyn other than Shawn? Rolling Eyes

Highly doubt it. jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:53 pm

Nick is indeed the hot ticket and the season was all about Nick. Seeing them now still bullying in the media shows their jealousy of a guy who has a career that he is still at, articulate, intelligent, honest, thoughtful, courageous, someone who follows his heart, stick to his principle, attractive, successful, authentic and mature.  Jealousy is coming from their heart because they cant be Nick.

Kaitlyn lost the love of a hockey fellow, I can see why.  Nick does not want her now he has demonstrated that through not calling and been over her so quickily, that got to hurt big time.  Only thing how long will Shawn last is the next question from me?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:00 pm

reason wrote:Nick is indeed the hot ticket and the season was all about Nick and them now still bullying in the media shows their jealousy of a guy who has a career that he is still at, articulate, intelligent, honest, thoughtful, courageous, someone who follows his heart, stick to his principle, attractive, successful and mature.  Jealousy is coming from their heart because they cant be Nick.
Yup. They are jealous because the S&K show became the Nick show, imo.

Shawn and Kaitlyn crave being the center of attention and didn't like it when they weren't (both off and on the show), imo.

Even now, it is the Nick and the "other couple" show because the couple can't move past their Nick issues (and Nick could clearly care less about wanting to be with K), imo.

If Shawn and Kaitlyn had any intelligence they would realize they are still making their relationship the Nick show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:00 pm

richmondrose wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:And Nick DID do an overhand toss, not that it matters. Shawn said it "fits" that Nick did an underhand toss. What the heck is that supposed to mean, Shawn? Rolling Eyes

I took it to mean that he thought  Nick's behaviour is/was underhanded (dishonest,deceitful).

There were about 5 seconds when I actually wondered the same thing. Did 'underhanded'=dishonest/deceitful?
But then I realized this was Shawn who was saying it and I don't think the wheels in his head turn quickly enough to come up with that kind of a dig.
Like Kasha says: Empty box o' rocks!
I think it was a 'I'm a real man. And he's not" kind of a comment. In one of the clips S said it was a 'weak' throw.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:02 pm

Yes, and they are getting raked over the coals in the comments section of every online article I read. I love it!! Hugesmile
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:04 pm

Hmm my perspective is different… I certainly don't think of Nick as being "demonized" by anyone! K&S have been asked endless questions regarding Nick (the ring toss, his shock at the outcome, etc) and they clearly would rather not talk about him at all. K has said that talking about exes is never pleasant but that she has to for the moment. Some comments are "off-the-cuff" attempts at humor that may or may not be seen as funny.
On the other hand, Nick isn't a victim here and he seems to be doing pretty well and have recovered his self-esteem. I think better of him after this show and when he has favorited some negative tweets I think it is his sense of humor coming into play, again it is appreciated by some and not others.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24