SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:26 pm

mysthelma wrote:I totally agree with you GA, very important to align careers and support each other realise their dream when choosing a partner. Location has nothing to do with it. I remember Nick told Andi mom that  he wouldn't hold her back in terms of her career, and they will both figure it out where to live etc

SWNSNBS seems to want someone who will cater to her needs only, and she would not have to compromise anything as long as the person was the lapdog and she was the leader.  Glad she also did not chose Nick

Last edited by reason on Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

8 - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by RainbowConnection Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have to sort of disagree. Yes, fitting into someone's life is important, but if you're truly in love, you'll go anywhere. Other couples have done it. So I wouldn't say location is a deal breaker. Goals for the future are more so important than the location.

If they want different things in life as far as career, that's a problem, as we have seen in the past.

You all also have good points.  I think I'm just looking for another reason besides Kaitlyn never really loved him or things went south after Dublin, etc, etc.   I do think if Nick was willing to live wherever for Andi he would also do the same for Kaitlyn.  I don't remember hearing him saying any different.  I'm just baffled at what it could be that made her choose Shawn - I just loved her with Nick scratch
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have to sort of disagree. Yes, fitting into someone's life is important, but if you're truly in love, you'll go anywhere. Other couples have done it. So I wouldn't say location is a deal breaker. Goals for the future are more so important than the location.

If they want different things in life as far as career, that's a problem, as we have seen in the past.

I'm guessing it's more this than location, IMO.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:43 pm

kimberlyg wrote:

I don't know, Kait strikes me as someone who would be very flexible in these things, provided she met the right man. If she wanted Nick, I don't see how she couldn't run a blog and dance or whatever in Chicago?

Nick certainly must know her lack of a professional 9 to 5 and pursued her anyway so I don't see that being the reason.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:47 pm

I honestly think she was drawn to the alpha dawg type, and she must feel like he needs her, because he's a mess! giggling
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:02 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:I honestly think she was drawn to the alpha dawg type, and she must feel like he needs her, because he's a mess! giggling

You nailed it!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:38 pm

I agree, but none of these people know each other that well.  OK, let's look at goals.  Do Kaitlyn or Andi seem ready to start a family?   Or are they trying to start a career off the coattails of being the bachelorette?  Hey, I love Nick, but if I lusted two guys the same (and I Have--tmi?), and I wanted a career in entertainment, I would pick a guy who would benefit from being in the same environment.  It would just be easier, all things being equal. So, GA, I was talking location in terms of career goals- on the same page.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:41 pm

jojo47 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
sdmom wrote:So, if that speculation was true, why did she sleep with Nick in Utah and tell him ily according to US? Because TPTB made her? Please not the same excuse! I feel that she was just using Nick if she did intend to pick Ben for f2

TY, this is my whole point. Whatever justifications we can think of, it still doesn't answer my question. Why did she have sex apparently multiple times, and after she told the F1 he was the one. Yes, if she intended Nick to be F3 all along, then she clearly used him. If the relationship went sideways after Dublin, then she used him, because she apparently went back for more.

It was radaronline that suggested Kaitlyn had sex with Nick in Utah.

“He and Kaitlyn had sex more than people knew,” the insider said, adding that they even had sex when Viall’s mother and young siblings were visiting in Utah!

Source: Radaronline
snipped

Not that it matters, but I stand by what I posted: it was reported by US. This is posted in a locked thread and I don't know how to bring it over. Page 73 of media thread #8

"Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bluwavz on Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:24 am
Like0 Likes
New issue of Us Weekly. 8 - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 30 Usweekly02

Source: Us Magazine

It's mostly what we already saw in the RadarOnline article, however Us Weekly is saying that Kaitlyn and Nick said "I love you" to each other multiple times. I'm not surprised. They had to get him to propose somehow and he would've been insane to only believe the producers again after last time."

Last edited by sdmom on Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:43 pm

Alanna wrote:
kimberlyg wrote:

I don't know, Kait strikes me as someone who would be very flexible in these things, provided she met the right man. If she wanted Nick, I don't see how she couldn't run a blog and dance or whatever in Chicago?

Nick certainly must know her lack of a professional 9 to 5 and pursued her anyway so I don't see that being the reason.

I don't think it's so much on Nick's side as it is on Kaitlyn's and what she wants (since it's her show).  Maybe she just sees herself fitting into Shawn's lifestyle better?  We don't really know what all three parties want, except we do know that Kaitlyn/Shawn are both in fitness and don't have anything lined up, so they could technically end up anywhere and doing anything.  My guess is that Kaitlyn's eye towards post-'ette life is more of a Sean/Cat relationship than Chris/Des one, but that's just me.  (And I have no issue with either couple...  they're both happy and doing their own things in their own ways).  It might have only been one element of her decision, but I'm sure it was an element.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:45 pm

remockered wrote:

I agree, but none of these people know each other that well.  OK, let's look at goals.  Do Kaitlyn or Andi seem ready to start a family?   Or are they trying to start a career off the coattails of being the bachelorette?  Hey, I love Nick, but if I lusted two guys the same (and I Have--tmi?), and I wanted a career in entertainment, I would pick a guy who would benefit from being in the same environment.  It would just be easier, all things being equal.  So, GA, I was talking location in terms of career goals- on the same page.

You say you have lusted two guys the same and I believe you.
For me it would be impossible, however.
Doesn't it always come down to a choice of one over the other?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:54 pm

kimberlyg wrote:
Alanna wrote:
kimberlyg wrote:

I don't think it's so much on Nick's side as it is on Kaitlyn's and what she wants (since it's her show).  Maybe she just sees herself fitting into Shawn's lifestyle better?  We don't really know what all three parties want, except we do know that Kaitlyn/Shawn are both in fitness and don't have anything lined up, so they could technically end up anywhere and doing anything.  My guess is that Kaitlyn's eye towards post-'ette life is more of a Sean/Cat relationship than Chris/Des one, but that's just me.  (And I have no issue with either couple...  they're both happy and doing their own things in their own ways).  It might have only been one element of her decision, but I'm sure it was an element.

Yes, exactly. When it is still in the lust stage, these issues are often the deciding factor. Love comes later, if it works out. When you want kids, how important is family, career alignment, night person vs morning person, etc., all are considerations.

remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:54 pm

It would be impossible for me too. I could never be intimate with someone and be in love with someone else. Good thing I'll never be on this show. cantstopl

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam