SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:53 pm

OMG, I just spit my tea. I had to look it up too. Hilarious. (True??)
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:31 pm

After viewing the possible definitions in the Urban dictionary that include the word "Nick", all I can say is thankfully my son is not named Nick.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:37 pm

Wow! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:03 pm

I think this solves all and any speculation as to Nick's job and how he is able to work for the 4 weeks he was on the show:

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 12 Sep 2014
That one time I ran my business backstage with @salesforce1 at AFR #FBF @salesforce
FBF - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 32 BxWcAFOCIAAghqq
https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/510485664304214016
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:56 am

I know there some difference of opinions on the Viall's being there tonight but I think it is just another amazing trait of this family to support one another in the worst of times and best of times. I think it is so great he had them there. It probably helped keep him focused/calm during his segment on ATFR though can it even be called a segment, it was like 90% of the show. He broke his own record last season tonight. For the the interrupting/cutting off CH did of Nick, they sure didn't want him leaving that stage........

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:58 am

Awww..so proud of my boy tonight! I honestly thought he handled everything beautifully. I also felt he came off a perfect 10 ATFR. I do think K was honest totally in her parting speech. A little part of her does/will miss Nick. I don't think she's ever had a relationship with anyone like him before. Anyway, I couldn't be happier with how this season turned out in regards to his edit!!! Anyone can now see why I'll always stand in his corner. Love this guy!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:39 am

Nick was fantastic on ATFR! He didn't give anyone what they wanted and was all class. To have gone through this 2x and be rejected and still face the music like he did and with CH constantly pressing him he never gave in and even wished Kaitlyn all the best and hugged her.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:15 am

I was a Nick fan way before this season started. He blew me away last night What class he showed! I'm thinking he;s the next lead after all his screen time last night

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:27 am

I hope he cherishes all the wonderful memories he has made from the shows, continues to love the relationships he made and walks quickly away from this franchise. Q--U--I--C--K. Sparks flying quick.
He is one of the few cast that has made it after two season looking good. Leave now on the high. Don't wait for the next bus.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:28 am

^^ all his model pics (and I got to say truthfully:  self-promotion ) on social media would start to make sense.
I actually hope that this is the case so, as a fan, I can make sense of his change in social media tone (a quick scroll through of his instagram would show) from last year to this year. I really don't want to believe RS's statement that he has changed and loves the fame, but if its not a play for the bach, than I think I'm going to have to...

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:29 am

Guys, I have to give props to Nick last night!! If he hadn't handled himself so well and took up the "kait sent me nudies for months" line of thought that Harrison was begging for, Shawn and Kait would not have handled themselves nearly as well either imo. Nick totally had the ammunition to make the entire thing go sideways most likely and he didn't. Good for him!! I wish him all the best but hopefully away from my tv! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:40 am

I'm reading the threads, I just can't watch ATFR, I've tried, really have, but it just cracks me up every time, when CH with all-business, serious expression asks Nick "you were confident, what made you so confident?" ...(just after Nick's answer about the confidence and how he prefers to stay positive when building a relationship)... and prepares to "hear the awful truth", but Nick just doesn't say it ... so I saw that much, from the moment he walked on the stage till that "deep conversation" ... I just can't stand CH's pretense.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam