SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:51 pm

Rolly wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 60 N10

TrishB Dropbox

Great first post Trish! yes

clapping! "Bringing it over" would have taken me all day! giggling

Wow. Great clue! I always thought it was something visual.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by TrishB Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 60 N10

TrishB Dropbox

Great first post Trish! yes

Awww Gracias GA :cutesmile!:
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:54 pm

Nice catch! But if it was 30 mins into the show then it was before the clue was supposed to have happened. Millsy tweeted that it hasn't happened yet about an hour into the show, so it must've been between that and the next tweet at 1h 18mins. question
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:11 pm

mindless wrote:Nice catch! But if it was 30 mins into the show then it was before the clue was supposed to have happened. Millsy tweeted that it hasn't happened yet about an hour into the show, so it must've been between that and the next tweet at 1h 18mins. question

That's true about 58 minutes into the show MF said the clue had not happened yet.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:22 pm

I watched the show without ads... They had ads, but the show would pause, so the times of the ads were not added to the show count. Normally, when we have a 1hr show with ads, the actual show is only about 38-40mins. This scene was at the 32-35min mark, which puts it at the 50 something mark? Maybe MF was not really timing his time to post his tweets at exactly when we were watching it live? I don't know? It still may be or may not...but it was the only thing that caught my eye, and I was glued to my mini Laptop... we will see I guess... sleuthing will continue, and that is the fun part Smiley :Nod:

teamnick - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 60 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:30 pm

TrishB wrote:I watched the show without ads... They had ads, but the show would pause, so the times of the ads were not added to the show count.  Normally, when we have a 1hr show with ads, the actual show is only about 38-40mins.  This scene was at the 32-35min mark, which puts it at the 50 something mark? Maybe MF was not really timing his time to post his tweets at exactly when we were watching it live? I don't know? It still may be or may not...but it was the only thing that caught my eye, and I was glued to my mini Laptop... we will see I guess... sleuthing will continue, and that is the fun part Smiley :Nod:

I guess we all assumed MF was watching it with the commercials and all. He clearly could have been watching it w/o commercials. You are doing great work! Keep it up!
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:48 pm

When was the date that the bachelorette finished it's filming? What was the date that BIP started filming?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:07 pm

Rolly wrote:
TrishB wrote:Hi to all, I am a long-time fan of these shows, and a total Nick fan! I was part of another forum (where we use to go "totes" nuts for IF Jef, haha! I see tons of familiar names here from that forum, and from back in the day of Jill & Ed (where I started being part of them). I love seeing Nutty on here! Smiley we continue to have the same taste in men, I see Smiley

Anyway, I recently went through some very tragic personal events and stayed away from these forums, but lately I have been lurking here and there on here! You guys have had me laughing my heart out, pulling my hair out when I couldn't agree write what I thought, and all-around had me having a great time reading your comments and sleuthing Smiley I am a Canadian by choice, but originally from South America... Was very excited about K being the 'ette this time, but feel a tad disappointed with her role (not crazy about K/S to say the least, laugh out loud!)

Anyway, I'd love for Nick to be the next TB, only because I find him so incredibly fascinating, highly intelligent, fun, super sexy, unique, real in his search of love, genuine, etc etc  If not him, IMO the only other guy that could carry the show as TB is Jared...he is just as sexy, smart, interesting, charismatic, fun, and so very real...I do not feel Ben H would be able to handle being TB at all, IMO, he lacks that certain pizzaz that a guy must have in order to handle TPTB, 25 hormonal women, and the type of situations that come with this role. Ben Z is not interesting enough IMO either...Cupcake just does not do it for me, plus I do not feel he has been advertised at all for the role.

Well, I watched the show on my CityTv online link, and oh boy! went crazy trying to see/figure out the famous clue on BIP (I am new here, and I do not know if this is the right place to post this) I have come up with my finding/theory, and have pictures to show you and see what you think?  People where saying how they "thought" they saw Nick or Ben H in the background a few times, etc...I spotted the men in the background, while Tanner, Jared and Jonothan where talking about 30 mins into the show... Jon asks Jared something along the lines of "do you know who to pick?" and Jared says "Nah, I couldn't pick anyone" or something like that...I paused and zoomed-in on the men (2-3 of them in the background (production?) and they were very specific to show that one of them had something tattooed on the back his calf...It is the letter N...but not just an N, It appears that it was traced to look really dark, so as to be noticed? I may be crazy, laugh out loud! specially since this show started filming in June? But maybe they had already thought about Nick then? although not formally? I don't know... but here are my "findings" and you are more than welcomed to make fun of me, haha!

I have here the link of my Dropbox, where I put the 5 pics together... I took them with my iphone from my laptop screen, they are not the best of qualities...

PS.  Ooops, tried posting my link, but as a new member I am not allowed for another week...maybe I can send it to one of the mods? or perhaps you guys can or will do SC of the show?

handwave  :cutesmile!:

Here is TrishB's link....

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/gepjtexhikwsm38/AADW-GqPiSE6TC8qIarQFMdNa

Welcome Trish, awesome to have another Nickchick! And great post regarding the possible clue. It is definitely something to consider. I bet they gave numerous potential clues for the multiple guys in contention so when they do actually pick someone they can still say they gave us a clue like they said they would laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:21 pm

Good Post Absolutely best Clue opinion of all. ITA^^^^^ clap3 cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:24 pm

nannymargie wrote:When was the date that the bachelorette finished it's filming?  What was the date that BIP started filming?  
End of filming for TBette May 3/4. Start of BIP filming was June 4th IIRC. So a month later.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:33 pm

I find it very interesting how Sharleen never tweeted congratulations to Kaitlyn and Shawn. Never even faved a tweet by them or about them.

The only tweet she tweeted while the finale episode was airing was Nick and used his twitter handle. She even tweeted a reply defending him to another tweeting and faved a tweet about Nick being #TeamNick.

Safe to say, I think Sharleen is 99.9% #TeamNick and I don't see any friendship with Kaitlyn like Sharleen has with Andi. And I don't think Sharleen cares for Shawn at all. She would never say so publicly but that she hasn't said congrats or anything from her own (other than her Flare recap where she has to remain objective... yet still wrote mostly about Nick) I think Sharleen has made her loyalty known.

One thing Nick seems to have is loyal friends. That's priceless.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Lymie36 Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:46 pm

Hi everyone! handwave I'm a Bach fan, and have lurked on this board forever!
Just wanted to come out of lurkdom and say that I really hope Nick is the next bachelor. I actually do like K&S together and was relieved that she didn't pick Nick, but I think he absolutely deserves his chance to find love. I actually created a Twitter account today, just to send a "Nick for bachelor" tweet to Elan and Fleiss! :yes:
Lymie36
Lymie36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam