SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

aboutlastnight - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 18 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:08 am

Sorry for double posting - I just read his blog about Wife Swap. He is so genuine, down-to-earth, and kind-spirited.

Back to top Go down

aboutlastnight - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 18 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:11 am

just2relax wrote:Sean's blog is exactly how everyone should handle negativity.  The reason why he is asked to be on so many reality shows is because he is a genuine sincere person.

Very true. Thank you for saying so. Its very nice to see you just2relax. Welcome.

BKay wrote:Look at Cat in her flats up against Sean. I'm always stunned when I get that visual of their actual sizes. He can put her in his pocket! Adorable little family!

I know, right! There's a foot difference. He just tucks her under his armpit.

BKay wrote:Sorry for double posting - I just read his blog about Wife Swap. He is so genuine, down-to-earth, and kind-spirited.

Yes he is, Thanks Bkay.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:50 pm

@clmgiudici: Back at the burn. (Muscle) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:03 pm

Date night with my boo. Tonight: Mission Impossible and burgers. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:15 pm

They do seem to go to almost the back row... and pretty early. They have that area to themselves.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:36 pm

@clmgiudici: Dangit, Tom. I told myself I wouldn't like ALL of your movies. You win again. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:19 am

As the teeny boppers would say... Goals

IHOP, Crossword and same side of the booth. We're old and we like it. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:26 am

Aww that's so sweet! Great pic!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:32 am

My grandparents always sat on the same side of the both until my grandma passed away. They loved their crosswords too. This reminds me of when I used to go to breakfast with them and thought how adorable they were. Keep being your precious selves Lowes.

Last edited by umngirl on Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:45 am

And like my mom, crosswords done in pen. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:14 pm

Faturday. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:27 pm

Loved Sean's Wife Swap blog! Just perfectly said.

Those two are so adorable and grounded.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil