SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gohawks - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 67 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by jcrbil Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:19 pm

My kids tell me I have magic birthdays just like Sherry. :gotcha:

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

gohawks - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 67 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Fashion x Dallas / 2 Brunettes = Madness [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:16 am

Her jacket thumbsup

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:40 am

This is my favorite of all her fashion show ensembles this week. Bet she's glad this week is over with. They can relax tomorrow and get ready for vacation.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:03 am

I really like that lipstick colour on her...and it would look great on me too. I want to know what it is!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:38 am

Ah Mark. He's been in town for a few days and was at Sherrys party.

So it's not a secret, I love @catherinegiudici! But!!! She says I always confess my love to everyone on Social Media, so all I am going to say is here is a pic with me and my friend. Lol! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:22 am

Anyone want to guess what kind of tweets we will get today? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hugesmile

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:55 am

Smiley

@clmgiudici: Renaming the "top knot" to "dirty hairy"

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:05 pm

umngirl wrote:Anyone want to guess what kind of tweets we will get today? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hugesmile

Today they can combine two of those because Romo will be speaking at their church. Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:11 pm

Love the new message today!!
Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici  
It's gonna be a good season. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @fc_downtown

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:13 pm

Yes I am with you Catherine GoHawks!!
Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici  ·
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:51 pm

Welcome home Mrs Lowe

My favorite front row seat. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil