SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

liketkit - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 68 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by jaspats Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:27 pm

I can see Ellie looking at her. Smiley
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

liketkit - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 68 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:34 pm

Photo from yesterday I'm guessing based on Catherine's outfit. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Had such a great day with my beautiful girls❤️ by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:21 pm

@clmgiudici: Doublemint gums [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]#nyfw#latergram [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:04 pm

Blog

@SeanLowe09: If This Guy Can Stop a Terrorist, Dancing with the Stars Should Be Easy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via @alekskarlatos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:51 pm

@clmgiudici: Mirror selfies to the max @ The Bar Method [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:24 pm

Go ask a question peeps...

@SeanLowe09: Doing Q&A on the blog today. What ya got?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:34 pm

@clmgiudici: 28 HOURS [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:15 pm

@clmgiudici: TRIPPING OUT liketoknow.it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:31 am

New blog post answering Twitter questions. You might even see a familiar face. :gotcha:

@NancyAFrench 18m18 minutes ago

America's Favorite Bachelor @SeanLowe09 is answering Twitter mail on his blog here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:42 am

Familiar very pretty face indeed Miss unmgirl and a great question too I might add.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:56 am

Being silly and laughing with friends is the best part of friendship! Definitely know how to poke fun and have fun with @seanloweksu and @catherinegiudici! So glad our faces didn't stick that way! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:57 pm

Oh yay...boo

@clmgiudici: Splitting up is hard to do The upside to being upgraded: first class. The downside: we don't get to sit together. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici: Hawaii, here we come! @SeanLowe09 ✈️

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil