SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gohawks - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 69 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by jcrbil Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:03 pm

Hopefully they're both in First Class anyway- and maybe someone will recognize them and let them sit together. Maui's a long flight from Dallas.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

gohawks - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 69 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:07 pm

Cat's gonna have to make sure she doesn't fall asleep on her neighbor's shoulder since he often sleeps on Sean's.

Regardless, I hope they have a fabulous, relaxing trip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:10 pm

I bet when when one of their aisle mates realizes they are together they will switch with them. That's what anyone would do, celeb or not.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:27 pm

I don't know, it sounds like one is in first class and one isn't. I can't picture many people giving up a first class seat especially for a long flight like this one.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:31 pm

They are both in first class.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:17 pm

I read the tweet to mean they were both upgraded but not seated together. I would be very surprised if one went to first class and the other one didn't.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:25 pm

I guess I just read it the other way. Then again, I think my eyes are crossed thanks to staring at Excel spreadsheets.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:25 pm

Aww such a bummer but hopefully it's all worth it once they get to Hawaii. Super jelly but they deserve this vacation! If only we could have all joined them.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:27 pm

Yes Linds i wish we could be vacationing in Hawaii and enjoying the Lowes, from a respectable distance of course giggling giggling giggling
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:39 pm

Just what they need is us lurking nearby with cameras and binoculars. giggling I'd be very happy with an arrival pic in their leis and nothing else until they return home. My guess is we'll get a happy medium between that and us being there. Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:46 pm

I have a feeling it will be like when they were in Canada. Cat shared a few and Sean just one. One cute pic of them in their tropical clothes works for me and then they can just leave their phones off.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:57 pm

OK OK now you made me feel bad and I'll have to start unpacking.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil