SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by provenceguy Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:33 pm

Gorgeous pix!
And Sean is too funny!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1858

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:34 pm

^^^ back at ya kid! Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:41 pm

Beautiful couple!!! So much love for the Lowes!!! Love the pictures

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:46 pm

Love love your new avis, lipsis and umngirl! Perfect Lowebirds!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:48 pm

I feel like these needed to be brought to the new page because they are just too good.
lipsis wrote:
@fsmaui sent us out Bachelor style on our last night. @catherinegiudici accepted my rose at the end but declined my invitation to the fantasy suite. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I couldn't have been more in love with this night. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:54 pm

I bet they got to eat the food.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:34 pm

^^Just Speechless beatingheart beatingheart
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:40 pm

I literally said OMG when I saw the pics. That view of Maui behind them looks like it could a backdrop instead! beatingheart

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:45 pm

I'm not suggesting that they could not afford this trip themselves, but could it have been a gift from ABC for their last appearance on AfterParadise and just a general thank you for being so accommodating and respectful? Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:46 pm

Oh damn. I just realized this should go in a discussion thread. Sorry!!!! Please move for me. I'm so sorry!
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:49 pm

^I think they just have a great relationship with the Four Seasons and had the opportunity to get a great severely discounted or free trip in exchange for a little press so they took it. Definitely a deal I would take.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:50 pm

Me too!!! Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil