SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:22 pm

BTW, Maegan Rebecca is a Chicago / Milwaukee based editorial hair & makeup artist and is a licensed cosmetologist. (source: her page) ... another fellow Milwaukee artist to "promote"

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:30 pm

Body = 10
Expression = 0
HATE the smarmy expression on his face.  
Am I allowed to say that in his fan thread??  giggling )
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 2 Empty What I saw

Post by notarose Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:37 pm

Since the end is near, I want to share what I saw and hope to hear from others whether affirming or viewed otherwise.

When someone is on your mind - "what if": I firmly support Nick going to NY and feel it would have more of a risk to not resolve the "Kaitlyn question". Had he not gone he would have not known if reciprocal love was their destiny. Had he not gone he would have brought the "question of her" into his next relationship and therefore not be fully open.
sexual intimacy: without it a relationship borders on platonic.  If it is weak, it will disipate over time.  It begins fierce then settles into a rhythm that is sustainable or it is relegated to the "1 night stand" category. "The process" advocates a night to determine something that is not logically determined in a night.
intimacy: is not limited to sex.  It is expressed through lingering eye contact, tenderness in touch, sharing silence, finding/creating the "right" moments, and whispers. It requires nothing except 2 people... no rose petals, champagne, chocolate, or fireworks are needed.
empowerment and sex: it is only empowering if it is shared pleasure and if it is the finale in an incremental scale on any given day/night ... Think of an opus that builds to a crescendo... the built up (flirty foreplay) is the empowering factor. Otherwise it is just a physical act. Of course there are those frenzied quick times however they are best in the context of an established relationship. If not, empowerment is not a variable.
second chances: require flexible thinking, open- mindedness, a willingness to challenge previously held. It requires one to be introspective.
conflict resolution: is a skill honed through trial&error and modelled by family or chosen mentors through the course of one's life. Positive minded people, like Nick, put effort into attempting to deal with what is in their control with expediency but also knowing when to walk away when what is outside of their control is futile.
bullying - is a projection of the bully's insecurity. Confident people have other priorities.
heartbreak: is never a goal but often an outcome. Every relationship lost has value as a teaching tool. It prepares the individual for the next "someone". All past relationships serve to refine awareness of what a person needs to be their best in a relationship and that is the key to happiness.
reciprocal love: is the greatest form of romantic love. Each gives unconditionally therefore no one is left wanting.
risk is personal power: some people dream for the mere purpose of dreaming while others walk or run toward their dreams.  They may not reach it or them however isn't it so much more of an adventure to feel the wind beneath your feet than to watch it from behind the window pane.

... and #beyourself. It's the only one you've got Smiley

Last edited by notarose on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:38 pm

giggling Sue, I would allowed, but I'm not a mod ... and I may agree with you a bit ... he should have made that grin even more exaggerated ... like a real SMIRK ... mischievous one ... you're killing me Nick! ... c'mon... we know you're not a poser ... so the "natural expressions" don't work for you that good, because you're not a good actor (sorry babe). So be silly, be you - love you!

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:40 pm

OnePromise, I get your theory, and I don't thing your loony for keeping the faith. laugh out loud I was all team Nick and said I would be until I saw pictured evidence....then there was Snapchatgate giggling But a wee tiny corner of my mind is still holding out that it's Nick in the end. Not that I really want Nick with Kaitlyn, (not now anyway) but just because it's been so Shawn front and center in your face that it seems way to obvious to me. Just a few more hours and all of this will be over!

And Nick is just too sexy in that picture!

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:43 pm

SueSt wrote:Body = 10
Expression = 0
HATE the smarmy expression on his face.  
Am I allowed to say that in his fan thread??  giggling )

Haha - I respectfully disagree - expression is also a 10! (IMO) cheerleader
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:45 pm

happygolucky wrote:after OnePromise reference ...
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 2 10903275_1458317557803460_757304117_n
@clayboutte It's a big night for this guy tonight! @nick_viall28 @thebacheloretteabc @bachelorusa #bachelor x #clayboutte

Coming in commando, I see rofl yes

The Naked Truth coming to a screen near YOU ... soon. Holy sh*t :uptonogood

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:49 pm

notarose wrote:Coming in commando, I see rofl yes

The Naked Truth coming to a screen near YOU ... soon.
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 2 3806527698 yes hehehe viewing other male-photos by the same photographer, I'm curious if there are similar "poses" (with more bum and less unbuttoned pants) ... talking about the expression ... "sly" ... "really sly".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:03 pm

Nick Viall favorited your Tweet

43m: @viallnicholas28 From your fans at http://bachandbachettefans.net pic.twitter.com/zZQPe2q0rX Good luck! #DoItYourWay

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 2 CIMV-65VAAA29G3

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 2 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:05 pm

happygolucky wrote:
notarose wrote:Coming in commando, I see rofl yes

The Naked Truth coming to a screen near YOU ... soon.
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 2 3806527698 yes hehehe viewing other male-photos by the same photographer, I'm curious if there are similar "poses" (with more bum and less unbuttoned pants) ... talking about the expression ... "sly" ... "really sly".

Well at least we have confirmation that he doesn't mind the exposure.
Oh, and did you notice his pants aren't undone.  They were ripped open. cantstopl
My oh my, whatever will the rag mags do with this?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:10 pm

Wowzer dude is on fire.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Nick Viall favorited your Tweet

43m: @viallnicholas28 From your fans at https://www.bachandbachettefans.net  pic.twitter.com/zZQPe2q0rX  Good luck! #DoItYourWay

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 2 CIMV-65VAAA29G3

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 2 2498057887

NICE, GA! yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7