SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:59 am

I love the picture in Monica's avi!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:05 am

Good Morning AmericaVerified account ‏@GMA
Also on @GMA, @BacheloretteABC's Nick Viall tells all on his feud with Shawn, Kaitlyn and his heart-breaking ending.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:09 am

ElonM wrote:Good Morning AmericaVerified account ‏@GMA  
Also on @GMA, @BacheloretteABC's Nick Viall tells all on his feud with Shawn, Kaitlyn and his heart-breaking ending.

Please no Nick! You did good with AFTR, don't let them trick you now.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:18 am

stuckinsc wrote:
ElonM wrote:Good Morning AmericaVerified account ‏@GMA  

Please no Nick! You did good with AFTR, don't let them trick you now.

I guess you got to watch! He did not give in to CH's incessant and relentless attempts to admit to sexting with Kaitlyn so I think he will be great.

ABC had their best ratings on a Monday in two years with the episode. If anyone believes that it had anything to do with KB or SB is crazy. This was the Nick show. He was brilliant. IMO....don't think they will get the best of him. Just too smart!
Here it goes!!!

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:30 am

#TeamNick

He was Awesome! YES, he is thinking about taking the gig if offered. Scared! No wonder SB was all like YES Ben H....I think he and KB must have sensed the trot out for Nick at AFTR show. (He had more time than KB)
SB and KB were pretty vocal about Ben H on GMA as well.
They would certainly not like the conversations all season to be about how KB treated him.
Would this not be hysterical....
But then the twist...SB and KB break-up and KB shows up in the middle of his season. Ummm, no not really.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:31 am

Nick Viall on Being the Next Bachelor: "I Can't Say That I Wouldn't"

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/nick-viall-on-being-the-next-bachelor-i-cant-say-that-i-wouldnt-2015287#ixzz3hHqshfU5
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:34 am

Please Nick, no. Just don't go back on this show. Even if it would piss off J&A and K&S, have you not seen the women TPTB. One Sharleen over two years, not good odds.

Not happy or excited.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:41 am

I just read this.  Apparently K and S were making fun of Nick on ET, about him tossing the ring in the limo, so I believe that K has finally shown her true colors.  Almost all of the comments below were extremely negative toward her and her crass behavior toward Nick.  She and S truly are two peas in a pod.  I have lost all respect for her now. And, apparently S still hates Nick, even after he got the girl.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:45 am

Nick should be forced to speak with JPG and the Stormhorse before even letting the thought of being the Bachelor enter his mind. Don't do it, Nick.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:50 am

US weekly article (posted by ElonM) wrote:Viall said he's also moved past Bristowe — and that was the reason for his appearance on ABC's live After the Final Rose special on Monday. "There’s only so much time," he told Us of his conversation with Bristowe and host Chris Harrison. "I think the only thing I really wanted to say to Kaitlyn is that I wish her the best right, and that despite my frustrations that I had with her — about how she handled things — I don’t have any ill will towards her."
"I didn’t come on AFR for closure," he continued. "I think I would have preferred, instead of her trying to explain why she made the decision, I didn’t really think there was an explanation. I think I would have just preferred just a ‘Hey, I wish I didn’t do it. I’m sorry.' I think if I was hoping for anything, it was more that she would have said that. I think it was a little disappointing that she tried to justify it by saying, ‘Well, there’s no good way, so I decided to do that because last year Andi broke up with you a different way.' It was almost as if I need a variety of how people end their relationships with me, so that was a bit disappointing."

He continued, "Other than that, there’s nothing else that I really—you know, I don’t think I would have asked anything differently behind closed doors."
Hugesmile  :claphands  yes *bold* that's why I adore Art Green (Bach NZ) ... he said "I'm sorry" ... and that's it, there's no need to explain because there's nothing to be said to make it "OK, feel better".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:56 am

I guess his segment was filmed prior. Could someone bring over the video? Much thanks. bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 14 CLFND52WgAAMoWn

Good Morning AmericaVerified account ‏@GMA 2h2 hours ago
Nick Viall is talking to @nickwattabc right now following his @BacheloretteABC heartbreak. Would he be @BachelorABC?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:08 am

Happy, if we look back over the entire season, then we see a pattern with K.  She got defensive and pissed when anyone challenged her.  One needs to be able to feel true compassion and empathy for others in order to be able to put themselves into someone else's shoes and "feel" the pain that they have inflicted onto someone else.

I truly think (even without watching any of the FRC or AFTR yet) that K wanted and expected Nick to comfort HER at the FRC, much like Jared did when she let him go, and she does not like for anyone to question her behavior.  The same goes for the AFTR.  I understand that she did a lot of eye rolling.  The girl has no real empathy for others.  It is all about her.

The proof for me is that she and S are openly making fun of Nick now for how he behaved in the limo.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7