SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:37 pm

Did Nick have an interview at ET? He posted a picture on his IG with Nancy Odonell?  Nancy also posted the picture says he is her favorite

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 19 1f49b  Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 19 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:39 pm

mysthelma wrote:Did Nick have an interview at ET? He posted a picture on his IG with Nancy Odonell?  Nancy also posted the picture says he is her favorite

Yes he did an interview with ET.

Nancy O'Dell ‏@nancyodell 1h1 hour ago
Just chatted w/ @viallnicholas28 from @BacheloretteABC. A fave of mine! Who wants 2 see him as next Bachelor?! @etnow
Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 19 CLHJSqJUwAAHmWb
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:41 pm

ElonM wrote:Lesley is in a serious relationship. She lives in Argentina with her boyfriend.

Thanks for the update. I see she is doing a serious travel blog: http://www.theroadlestraveled.com. Too bad she's taken!

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:18 pm

ElonM wrote:
mysthelma wrote:Did Nick have an interview at ET? He posted a picture on his IG with Nancy Odonell?  Nancy also posted the picture says he is her favorite

Nancy O'Dell ‏@nancyodell  1h1 hour ago
Just chatted w/ @viallnicholas28 from @BacheloretteABC. A fave of mine! Who wants 2 see him as next Bachelor?! @etnow
Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 19 CLHJSqJUwAAHmWb

Eldon, we're wearing the same suit in our avi!  bestbud!  Nick looks wonderful in the above.

Speaking of traits that seem to appeal to Nick:
Nancy O - haven't seen this new interview yet but when they did one together last year, he really responded well to her '"kittenishness". He keeps thinking "bold" but was clearly charmed by the soft flirty manner of Nancy. She made him blush giggling  
She has other great traits as well: accomplished in her career and balances work, marriage, & family; very involved in charity; was very comfortable talking about sex in her interview with both Nick and this season with Kaitlyn; forthcoming and asks tough questions but with a gentleness; great listener ; publicly supported Nick against popular opinion
Ali F - positive energy; easy natural laugh; admits mistakes; understands the franchise process which makes everything so much easier; great listener; easily talks about her emotions; risk taker; had a column about sex so not in the "prude" gang; can be goofy; involved in charity; owns her decisions;  publically supported Nick against popular opinion
Julie Berry -  sensual rather than the typical "sexy"; professionally accomplished; avoided fame after her "Survivor" appearance even though she dated Jeff P (as discreet as was possible in that circumstance); athletic; introspective; also understands the franchise process; shared sense of wit; fun-loving; risk taker; a hugger based on her IG - someone who expresses herself through touch a lot; shares many of Nick's views - same sex marriage; empowerment of girls, equity; has been very loyal to Nick; appears emotionally open; positivity; strong personality but doesn't seem to seek out attention

Nick has responded in a very comfortable way to these women so IMO some or all of the traits above appeal to him.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:23 pm

notarose wrote:
Obsessed wrote:
ElonM wrote:I agree that Nick needs some that has a mix of Sharleen and Kaitlyn.

Btw, Lollapalooza is this weekend, hopefully we get some pics of Nick enjoying it with friends. Last year I think JJ from Andi's season was in Chicago and they both attended. ‏

I think I saw on SM that JJ from this  season is coming in town this weekend so maybe they will all hangout.
...and maybe since I will be in Chicago this weekend I can stalk him.. giggling  jk jk

JJ is bringing his daughter to meet Sara Viall's daughter plus Clint and Amber will be hanging with JJ so I think there will be lots of photo ops.

Pm me. I think you may have erroneous information.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:32 pm

Just saw the ET interview with Nancy Odell and it seems the producers has talk to him about the role of the bachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:34 pm

Has anyone seen the ET interview can't find the video

@etnow: Nick Viall discusses being rejected on #TheBachelorette: "Shawn really enjoys my misfortune." http://t.co/g3oswoScQL http://t.co/u4mW1tRFWE

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 19 1f49b  Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 19 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:43 pm

mysthelma wrote:Has anyone seen the ET interview can't find the video

@etnow: Nick Viall discusses being rejected on #TheBachelorette: "Shawn really enjoys my misfortune." http://t.co/g3oswoScQL http://t.co/u4mW1tRFWE

"I wish them the best and they're probably best for each other," Viall said of his ex-girlfriend and former Bachelorette rival. "They seem to be on the same page, and sometimes when you're a couple, you know one person kind of morphs into the other one, maybe they've become more Shawn than more Kaitlyn."

This is what some sleuthers here have been saying for awhile now. I totally agree. We saw it start awhile ago now. It was also speculated a long time ago that Nick was very happy post filming. This confirms it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:47 pm

Nick is really quite remarkable at introspection and analysis of human behavior. He nails it every time in his interviews. I feel like he would fit right in with us Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:53 pm

IMO, all they would have to do to get half the h*ters on teamNick is to show his modeling photos in promotions and stop using that horrible casting photo from last season.  Plus they would draw tons of new viewers.  Better yet, let Cary spend a day with Nick and play dress up.  Problem solved.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:59 pm

notarose wrote:
ElonM wrote:

Nancy O'Dell ‏@nancyodell  1h1 hour ago

Eldon, we're wearing the same suit in our avi!  bestbud!  Nick looks wonderful in the above.

Speaking of traits that seem to appeal to Nick:
Nancy O - haven't seen this new interview yet but when they did one together last year, he really responded well to her '"kittenishness". He keeps thinking "bold" but was clearly charmed by the soft flirty manner of Nancy. She made him blush giggling  
She has other great traits as well: accomplished in her career and balances work, marriage, & family; very involved in charity; was very comfortable talking about sex in her interview with both Nick and this season with Kaitlyn; forthcoming and asks tough questions but with a gentleness; great listener ; publicly supported Nick against popular opinion
Ali F - positive energy; easy natural laugh; admits mistakes; understands the franchise process which makes everything so much easier; great listener; easily talks about her emotions; risk taker; had a column about sex so not in the "prude" gang; can be goofy; involved in charity; owns her decisions;  publically supported Nick against popular opinion
Julie Berry -  sensual rather than the typical "sexy"; professionally accomplished; avoided fame after her "Survivor" appearance even though she dated Jeff P (as discreet as was possible in that circumstance); athletic; introspective; also understands the franchise process; shared sense of wit; fun-loving; risk taker; a hugger based on her IG - someone who expresses herself through touch a lot; shares many of Nick's views - same sex marriage; empowerment of girls, equity; has been very loyal to Nick; appears emotionally open; positivity; strong personality but doesn't seem to seek out attention

Nick has responded in a very comfortable way to these women so IMO some or all of the traits above appeal to him.

A mixture of Nancy, Ali and Julie would probably be a perfect woman for Nick.  

I love that photo of Nick and Nancy.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:59 pm

As much as I would love to see Nick on my TV I just really do not want him to be the next Bach. He has had a lot of bloggers and people see the real Nick and love him now. He has handled himself with nothing but class during the AFTR, interviews , and SM. I just want him to find the right woman on his own. He left this franchise with nothing but class and as a die hard Nick Chick that's how I really want people to remember him .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7