SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 29 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:27 pm

mysthelma wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2015/07/31/ben-higgins-out-nick-viall-in-as-next-

Was browsing Yahoo's entertainment pages and came across the above link.  Seems like RS may well be getting on the bandwagon that Nick may be the next Bach.  According to this article Nick has been in talks with TPTB about the part.
Nothing new here nick was asked in several of his interviews if he will be the bachelor if his offered his answers have been the same that he would have to talk about it with his family but he can't say he wouldn't. On the ET interview he admitted the producers have talked to him lightly. But what was telling got me that he is seriously being considered is the Gma interview and they got an ABC reporter to interview him and he said he thinks he would be a great bachelor

Didn't I read somewhere on here that the FRC and AFTR blew the ratings; if so TPTB (aka Millsy and Fleiss) will be looking to keep that ball rolling. If Nick was the reason for the increase in ratings then I can see them going with him as opposed to Ben H. They've already had one mild-mannered (at least on the surface) in CS; so they may decide not to use Ben H.

Whether I like the Bachelor or not (as a person) doesn't usually determine whether I will watch or not; I've watched since Bach 1 (Alex Michel) and am not likely to stop any time soon.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 29 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 29 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:27 pm

That Patti woman ... is just ... irritating. So, no thanks.

The bachelor call for Nick ... I said it before and I would actually deliver it on this promise, that for me the "support" ends with the new season. I still view Nick the same way, just I won't be "fan-girling" here if he accepts the deal. And I wanted to write it here in fan-thread, in case somebody from his family reads ... I really like Nick, but I like him for being himself, raw&honest, following his heart ... and I know many won't agree on the latter ... but once you become the lead of the show ...you can't be "just yourself" and following "just your heart", there are rules to follow, there is a game to be played (because there are 25 girls and those 10 weeks to reduce the number), there is a deception that will occur, there is a produced drama that will be stirred and there is a proposal at the end - in US version - that doesn't necessary mean happily ever-after with the engagement ... and even the marriage isn't an evidence of success ... because for that great hit years of token are required - JMO.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:45 pm

He would be a great bachelor, IMO, because he will cause people to watch the show, and bring in the ratings and then likely blow everyone away by being sincere about the process like Sean was.

So it would be a win-win to TPTB and ABC Network if they chose him as they would get controversy/drama and a love story, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:46 pm

gurlbrit wrote:Didn't I read somewhere on here that the FRC and AFTR blew the ratings; if so TPTB (aka Millsy and Fleiss) will be looking to keep that ball rolling.  If Nick was the reason for the increase in ratings then I can see them going with him as opposed to Ben H.  They've already had one mild-mannered (at least on the surface) in CS; so they may decide not to use Ben H.

Whether I like the Bachelor or not (as a person) doesn't usually determine whether I will watch or not; I've watched since Bach 1 (Alex Michel) and am not likely to stop any time soon.

Yes...ratings numbers were up.  

“The Bachelorette” capped a strong season Monday with a finale night that came in about 15% higher than last year and helped ABC cruise to victory in key demos. Also of note was series highs by CW’s “Penn & Teller: Fool Us,” which drew the network’s largest Monday audience in nearly six years.

In Nielsen’s “live plus same-day” estimates, the two-hour season ender of “The Bachelorette” averaged a season-high 2.4 rating in adults 18-49 and 8.1 million viewers overall, up about 33% from last week’s “The Men Tell All” special (1.8) and 20% higher than the show’s season average in the demo (2.0). The post-show “After the Final Rose” delivered similar numbers in the 10 o’clock hour (2.4/8 in 18-49, 7.9 million viewers overall).

Overall, the night averaged a 2.4 rating in 18-49, 14% higher than last year’s 2.1 and the best for a summer Monday on ABC since the 2013 “Bachelorette” finale in August of that year.

Ratings

Unfortunately, that means TPTB will stoop even lower (they're constantly lowering that bar and seeing just how far they can push) next season to get whatever they want.  So it'll be more drama, more crying, more underhandedness, more everything...whatever they can to do sell it and make it even more...fill in the blank - dramatic, romantic (which they don't actually want it seems), OTT, etc., than the past season.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:48 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
Didn't I read somewhere on here that the FRC and AFTR blew the ratings; if so TPTB (aka Millsy and Fleiss) will be looking to keep that ball rolling.  If Nick was the reason for the increase in ratings then I can see them going with him as opposed to Ben H.  They've already had one mild-mannered (at least on the surface) in CS; so they may decide not to use Ben H.

When looking at the ratings for K's season, when Nick showed up on the show the ratings went up and then continued when the focus was on Nick. It is no doubt why Nick was on the AFTR most of the time. They already looked at the rating numbers and Nick was totally fine with having to sit with Shawn on that couch as he should be since he never had an issue other than Shawn just being a BOR - which he is, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:29 pm

bluwavz wrote:
abbydraper I'm so hungover after a night with these babes I can't think of a caption. #TheBachelorette #Chicago
Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 29 11335864_922797811099110_1452850112_n
http://websta.me/p/1041280321099257498_7718700

Please forgive my ignorance: it's Nick Clint and who's the third guy? JJ?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:35 pm

yeap, JJ the 2nd. I'm just waiting for JJ the 1st to pop out some time soon ... make the dorky guys party together.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:45 pm

BKay wrote:We can take a guess that the "mystery brunette" was JB. He wasn't bored or wasting time in LA, that's for sure.

There is a picture of Nick and the mystery woman kissing on WetPaint . Can not tell if it is JB but does look like her. There is also another pic. of him and a woman at a pool so it could be her too. no idea
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:48 pm

^^^^ That is why I am fine with Nick as Bachelor. Because no matter what, he will roll with the punches. Anyone else as lead? Honestly there is no way Ben H will be able to handle the lead role, imo, not after this season. No way MF will be wanting to go back to boring when even bland CS had to shower with Jimmy Kimmel. I don't see Ben up for doing hottub scenes with Jimmy and who knows what else. At the end of the day, Nick is more likely to find love and navigate the minefield than any other possible candidate, imo.

I can just see the theme now... of "following your heart" for Nick... "Third times the charm" and at the end of heartbreak he experienced the past two seasons he finds love and also brings back some legitimacy to the franchise by actually marrying his F1.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:51 pm

whit90 wrote:
BKay wrote:We can take a guess that the "mystery brunette" was JB. He wasn't bored or wasting time in LA, that's for sure.

There is a picture of Nick and the mystery woman kissing on WetPaint . Can not tell if it is JB but does look like her. There is also another pic. of him and a woman at a pool so it could be her too. no idea

Are you talking about this? That top pic is Kaitlyn. No idea who the other brunette is.

http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelorette-nick-viall-girlfriend-date-1430073/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:55 pm

bluwavz wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Are you talking about this? That top pic is Kaitlyn. No idea who the other brunette is.

http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelorette-nick-viall-girlfriend-date-1430073/

Yes that is the one Thanks blu you always come through with the pictures.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:56 pm

I think this tweet posted the same day that TMZ reported Nick was in the pool with a woman confirms it was a friend.

TMZ

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 Jul 28 Los Angeles, CA
So funny how when you have friends that are the opposite sex people always want to assume there is something more. @TMZ

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7