SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lolla - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by OnePromise Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:14 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I don't think TPTB are mulling it over anymore. They have their guy...whoever it is.

Probably right... They just like to stir the pot.  Just like last year with Arie and Chris.  IMO, they chose wrongly last year.  Maybe they will learn their lesson and pick the better option this year... The exciting, controversial and risky decision which has potential to pay off big time.  Instead of the safe and boring option.

However, if they have already made up their mind, Nick doesn't stand as good a chance given that the finale just aired less than a week ago and Ben H nearly had it locked down just a few days ago. And Nick did not sound that confident in his interviews that he was going to be a solid option for them. A "light toss".

Fingers crossed.  Smiley

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

lolla - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by notarose Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:26 pm

@nick_viall28
Ride or die squad. Love these genuine guys. @Metallica #galaxylife @samsungmobileusa #metallica #lolla #friends #love #chicago
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1042384012199529482_28313266

photo BC4971DB-6674-4A5D-BB2B-B198947C4B84_zpshdsbtxei.jpg

Last edited by notarose on Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:27 pm

nick_viall28Ride or die squad. Love these genuine guys. @Metallica #galaxylife @samsungmobileusa #metallica #lolla #friends #love #chicago

Ride or die squad. Love these genuine guys. @Metallica galaxylife @samsungmobileusa #metallica #lolla #friends #love #chicago by @nick_viall28

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:28 pm

NR, JINX! We posted at the same time! (I am trying a new method of posting pictures)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:29 pm

sdmom wrote:NR, JINX! We posted at the same time! (I am trying a new method of posting pictures)

lolla - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 36 3806527698 bestbud!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:44 pm

They all have hats and sunglasses on. Are they succeeding sidestepping requests for pics, autographs? Hopefully, a little!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:39 am

sdmom wrote:I have a tech question: I used to be able to copy IG pictures by pressing Control and clicking "View Background Information", then "Copy Image Location" (I have a Mac), but I can't anymore. "View Background Info" is no longer an option for me to click. I have to go to Websagram to copy pictures, but they are smaller. What can I do to copy IG pictures now? TIA.

I have a Mac, and never copied directly from IG. I always go to Iconsquare. I right click on the picture and simply click "copy image address".

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:43 am

Thanks NUTTY! The problem was discussed in Tech thread. I will try Iconsquare next time.

Also, I found this exchange under the photo funny:

livyfaithJJ is a wackjob tho. Still can't believe he slapped himself in the face on national TV over a dude
nick_viall28@livyfaith I love him. But even I thought that was weird

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:53 am

sdmom wrote:Thanks NUTTY! The problem was discussed in Tech thread. I will try Iconsquare next time.

Also, I found this exchange under the photo funny:

livyfaithJJ is a wackjob tho. Still can't believe he slapped himself in the face on national TV over a dude
nick_viall28@livyfaith I love him. But even I thought that was weird
giggling I love how real these guys friendships are. They tell each other the truth and still love one another. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Lots of support for Nick in the replies.

I like" in response to there's a clue during BIP. laugh out loud

Was this said in the promo for bachelor paradise?

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Thought to start a list... so far media/people and Nick as possible Bachelor:

- Us Weekly (Nick as possible choice)
- GMA interview
- Nancy O Dell (said Nick for Bachelor and he should be, tweeted he was her fave)
- Kristin dos Santos (E, also being pro-Nick by ATFR)
- MF (tweeted constantly "Follow your heart" the moment Nick came on the show to ATFR. Also tweeted about "Bachelor" whenever Nick was on show. FRC tweeted about next Bachelor -- only guy possible was Nick --, also tweet today about Nick)
- Millsy (Retweeting about Nick. Nick tweeting to RM saying hope "this time goes better")
- Reality TV World interview (Nick's brother tweeting article about Nick as Bachelor)
- Nightline (Intro was Nick is a fool for love, experienced heartbreak twice "there may be a happy ending just yet, had the host offer up the bachelor option, end of segment with #TeamNick, also had anchor saying "I don't want anyone that doesn't want me" so pro-Nick not being with Kaitlyn)
- Elan (IG about "probably find love", and Tweet about good chance things ok)
- Megan Firestone (producer pic of her with Nick, IG and twitter)
- Cary Fetman (stylist for leads posted IG pic of Nick and following Nick on IG)
- Ali F (was the to say that she knows for a FACT that Ben H had not signed. She brought up Nick multiple times as lead possibility)

any others?

I will say that is a very impressive list in support of Nick as possible next Bachelor AAL.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:20 am

OnePromise wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I don't think TPTB are mulling it over anymore. They have their guy...whoever it is.

Probably right... They just like to stir the pot.  Just like last year with Arie and Chris.  IMO, they chose wrongly last year.  Maybe they will learn their lesson and pick the better option this year... The exciting, controversial and risky decision which has potential to pay off big time.  Instead of the safe and boring option.

However, if they have already made up their mind, Nick doesn't stand as good a chance given that the finale just aired less than a week ago and Ben H nearly had it locked down just a few days ago. And Nick did not sound that confident in his interviews that he was going to be a solid option for them. A "light toss".

Fingers crossed.  Smiley

Nick's Bachelor stance is basically same as last year so that is why I think maybe he is just playing along to help with suspense until the official announcement. He didn't seem too committed to it IMO. With that thought in mind, I have been completely absolutely wrong in guessing EVERYTHING this season from thinking Kaitlyn wouldn't take Nick all the way if she had set her mind on someone else (WRONG) and she would be atleast kind and compassionate unlike last Bachelorette (WRONG) instead it is Jodi 2.0. I was kind of right IMO that they would have great chemistry/compatability in that their chemistry was definitely off the charts but Kaitlyn and her attitude and immaturity turned even that into WRONG for me. So while I am leaning towards NO for Bachelor as far as TPTB picking him, with my above track record who really knows? laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7