SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:34 pm

Did Nick live tweet tonight or not? I thought I read a few of his tweet about BIP but when I checked again they are gone? Did he delete them? Or am I hallucinating? The tweets were about Ashly I not having perspectives.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by OnePromise Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:12 pm

sdmom wrote:Did Nick live tweet tonight or not? I thought I read a few of his tweet about BIP but when I checked again they are gone? Did he delete them? Or am I hallucinating? The tweets were about Ashly I not having perspectives.

You are not hallucinating. He did tweet three times about the episode, once about Clare and twice about Ashley. He must have reconsidered his tweeting after the live portion was so positive about him regarding the next bachelor gig. The final decision about the next Bachelor has not been made IMO. Either that or Nick is not aware of the final decision yet. He is still watching his SM persona carefully. Probably a good thing no matter if they are considering him or not.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:14 pm

The tweets were not there when I looked, well before they mentioned him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:21 pm

Nick made 3 tweets tonight, but then deleted them. I screencapped them if anyone wants to see the specifics. I assume I would be allowed to post them, right? That wouldn't violate the rules...or would it? 

Anyway, it leads me to believe he is very much in contention for TB. Scrubbing his tweets is not common practice for him, is it? 

Also watching #afterparadise made me think TPTB are going for him. It was Chris Harrison Manson who brought up the possibility of Nick...after the guests were picking Ben H and Ben Z. I would have thought CM would push either of the Bens more if that were the direction TPTB were going. The plot thickens...

AfterTheFinalRose - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 42 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:21 pm

I don't think the "chosen" knows yet if past history is to go by. From the way it was discussed we would find out in a few weeks, I think TPTB know and are storyboarding.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:30 pm

Thanks Litta! Once again, I am amazed at this board and wonderful sleuthers !   :claphands If only Nick knew he's been monitored....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:48 pm

sdmom wrote:Thanks Litta! Once again, I am amazed at this board and wonderful sleuthers !   :claphands If only Nick knew he's been monitored....

I'll bet he knows now.... Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:51 pm

Rolly wrote:
sdmom wrote:Thanks Litta! Once again, I am amazed at this board and wonderful sleuthers !   :claphands If only Nick knew he's been monitored....

He knows he is being watched by us and many others. It's why he is being so careful...well trying to be. Poor guy. He probably can't wait until this is all over and he can go back to his regular life or get on with the show.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:56 pm

Rolly wrote:

If so, Nick, how about a shout out to NickChicks? handwave

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:59 pm

Litta123 wrote:Nick made 3 tweets tonight, but then deleted them. I screencapped them if anyone wants to see the specifics. I assume I would be allowed to post them, right? That wouldn't violate the rules...or would it? 

Anyway, it leads me to believe he is very much in contention for TB. Scrubbing his tweets is not common practice for him, is it? 

Also watching #afterparadise made me think TPTB are going for him. It was Chris Harrison Manson who brought up the possibility of Nick...after the guests were picking Ben H and Ben Z. I would have thought CM would push either of the Bens more if that were the direction TPTB were going. The plot thickens...
I know it is ridiculous but can we save the tweets until after the announcement or PM them?
If Nick deleted them then as a fan I want to see what happens first just in case.
jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:04 pm

It was CH who brought up Nick, and he asked a very specific question about him to the guests. He did not do that with Ben. Also, the fact that Nick deleted 2 not so flattering tweets about BIP, really tells me that the gig is his.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:07 pm

AAL, that's what I was thinking. Out of respect to Nick, I am reluctant to post. I'd rather not do anything right now other to say I have them. He deleted them for a reason. What that reason is remains to be seen...maybe he decided there was a "mean girl" edge to them and decided it was better to take them down. It could be as simple as that.

AfterTheFinalRose - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 42 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7