SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:25 pm

reason wrote:Interesting OMG this forum would go crazy.  I love it if it is true.

Crazy and....

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 49 1710264613 Suspect hissyfit rofl speechless lolpanda :headbanging :tissuebox :angryemotion stupid :pout sneakyl spitcoffee cheerleader :peanutbutter: bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 49 2292733854 bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 49 1377737533 :argue: :shootme: cloud nine group hug
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:28 pm

rosesrREd wrote:Not that this is a smoking gun, but I was talking with Chris S. and he stated that "he heard that The Bachelor was going to be Nick."  I didn't press for more information, and not saying that he is in "the know."  But, it's interesting nonetheless that is who he thinks it's going to be.

Can you clarify this please. Did you personally speak to Chris Soules? or are you referring to another ChrisS?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:29 pm

If Nick was chosen for the next lead, he would definately need a quick vacation on his island prior to being fed to the wolves in sheep's clothing (TPTB) in a few weeks.  Maybe his chicks could talk some sense into him before the "journey" begins.  
sneakyl

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:Not that this is a smoking gun, but I was talking with Chris S. and he stated that "he heard that The Bachelor was going to be Nick."  I didn't press for more information, and not saying that he is in "the know."  But, it's interesting nonetheless that is who he thinks it's going to be.

Can you clarify this please. Did you personally speak to Chris Soules? or are you referring to another ChrisS?

Roses, do you mean Chris Siegfried? Des' Chris? From Twitter posts, he and Des just finished watching the finale last night.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:31 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Thanks for sharing! I figured the alum from this show were hearing that since there was complete silence from the ones who wanted Ben H after the after show on Monday night. Only those who want it to be Nick were tweeting.
Really?! Chris Siegfried or Chris Soules? Or?

That's what I have noticed too. All the pro-Ben H bach alum prior to FRC have not even mentioned Ben H for bachelor.
But there are those who have mentioned Nick and supporting him.
Maybe they are just using Nick's name out there to get some hype. People do talk about him.
I do think Nick was in the running so will have to see.
At least there's one thing I can say about Nick: he can dish it and take it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:35 pm

OnePromise wrote:If Nick was chosen for the next lead, he would definately need a quick vacation on his island prior to being fed to the wolves in sheep's clothing (TPTB) in a few weeks.  Maybe his chicks could talk some sense into him before the "journey" begins.  
sneakyl

Excellent idea yes count me in. I think we could all use a little summer . Only makes sense that he would take the NickChicks along! cheerdance
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:44 pm

As you can see,  it is important to be clear when we are posting. Please make sure you are stating clear facts, or state that is it your opinion.

At this point we don't know if roses was physically talking to someone, talking via SM, or talking on the phone, and to whom they were talking to.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:As you can see,  it is important to be clear when we are posting. Please make sure you are stating clear facts, or state that is it your opinion.

At this point we don't know if roses was physically talking to someone, talking via SM, or talking on the phone, and to whom they were talking to.

If roses doesn't want to put this publicly on the forum, perhaps she could PM you with the information.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 49 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3838

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:53 pm

Of course anyone can PM me (and they do Smiley ) roses specifically said they were talking to ChrisS, I'm just trying to clarify it before inaccurate information get spread.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:54 pm

Rolly wrote:

Which Chris S.? How did you have the opportunity to get that info? You don't have to answer that......but I would like to know. giggling

This could be significant. JMO.

To be honest, it was in the cafeteria, and it was a group of us talking about it. It felt strange to ask him "who, what, where and when" so I didn't push the issue. We are not in constant contact on a daily basis, but I will try and see what I can find out.

However, the tone in his voice seemed like it was a definite, but again, he may be just assuming like all of us, and just hearing the rumors.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:55 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Which Chris S.? How did you have the opportunity to get that info? You don't have to answer that......but I would like to know. giggling

This could be significant. JMO.

To be honest, it was in the cafeteria, and it was a group of us talking about it.  It felt strange to ask him "who, what, where and when" so I didn't push the issue.  We are not in constant contact on a daily basis, but I will try and see what I can find out.  

However, the tone in his voice seemed like it was a definite, but again, he may be just assuming like all of us, and just hearing the rumors.

Chris Siegfried right, if I recall you are the person who works with him.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
bachelorettefinale - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 49 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3838

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:59 pm

Yeah the confusion, which of the Chris's? Siegfried, Soules, Strandburg. Please Roses you can spring this on us **edited**
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7