SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

willyboy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by MonicaJM2001 July 28th 2015, 3:35 am

california90 wrote:i know im against him (sorta) with this franchise, but i ALWAYS wonder what he'd be like as the bachelor! like there has to be ONE girl who would go after him after watching 2 seasons of him chasing a girl. i just wonder what the dynamic it would be. in a way almost like des's season where she chased brooks but chris was always by her side.

now i'm just dreaming. LOL

handwave

I'd prefer not to have to go on Bachelor though to find him, I would not handle a female Shawn type as gracefully as he did.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

willyboy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by mysthelma July 28th 2015, 3:41 am

@nataliegetz: Kaitlyn is sorta being a Dick to @viallnicholas28  He is rad- no doubt about it!

Natalie from Jason season

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  willyboy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 6 1f49b  willyboy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 6 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose July 28th 2015, 3:43 am

My fav tweet of the night  - from Salesforce VP
https://mobile.twitter.com/bkoviak

And yes, the way he is looking at Julie...
Don't like jumping to conclusions but it's a great pic and she is certainly a woman of merit Smiley  
Friends for now, as she has captioned.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 July 28th 2015, 3:49 am

bluwavz wrote:
Julie Berry ‏@JulieBerry438 48s48 seconds ago
He might be polarizing to the masses but I think he's the cats meow. @viallnicholas28
willyboy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 6 CK-rZJ5UsAA5idd

WHOAAAAAAAAA. laugh out loud whatever they right now, I wouldn't mind being Julie, that is one hot look he is giving her. I do think though he has a bit of a tipsy glow going too. giggling

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma July 28th 2015, 3:53 am

Were like they were cooking or something

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  willyboy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 6 1f49b  willyboy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 6 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB July 28th 2015, 4:54 am

Ashley Iaconetti ‏@ashleyiaco 8h8 hours ago
Let's talk about Nick for a sec. I never understood the attraction Andi had to him last season, like Kaitlyn. Then...

Ashley Iaconetti ‏@ashleyiaco 8h8 hours ago
I met him for the 1st time at the NYC date & I thought, "Damn this dude is sexy." He has a confidence, gravitating aura...& a great cologne.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma July 28th 2015, 5:01 am

Just wow looks like bachelor nation is getting swoon over Nick.

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove July 28th 2015, 6:52 am

Anyone else catch CH giving Nick a wink and saying, "You're good?" to Nick when Nick was talking on ATFR? giggling

I think CH likes Nick more than the lead laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 28th 2015, 8:41 am

I haven't watched this episode yet, just read pages of live commentary on th episode thread. Well, it got me teary eyes thinking what Nick had been through these 2 seasons, he is such a wonderful guy who risked everything for the girl he liked, I wish he will find the love he deserves soon. Maybe its Julie?

And OT:
I can't warm up to the couple, I hate how both of them treated Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly July 28th 2015, 8:55 am

I don't like how CH cut Nick off a number of times last night. I know he's on a "mission" but geez after all Nick has been through let the guy finish what he needs to say.

I unfortunately missed part of the show bc my 3 year old Grandson kept wanting me to play with him and interrupted the show....Twice. He clearly doesn't get it! j/k

Nick's words to K were gut wrenching listening to knowing what was coming. He did terrific job last night and was a perfect gentleman. I know he loved her but he certainly dodged a bullet. JMOAA
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 July 28th 2015, 8:59 am

I was very very very proud to be a Nick Chick last night!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson July 28th 2015, 9:21 am

Rolly wrote:I don't like how CH cut Nick off a number of times last night. I know he's on a "mission" but geez after all Nick has been through let the guy finish what he needs to say.

I unfortunately missed part of the show bc my 3 year old Grandson kept wanting me to play with him and interrupted the show....Twice. He clearly doesn't get it! j/k

Nick's words to K were gut wrenching listening to knowing what was coming. He did terrific job last night and was a perfect gentleman. I know he loved her but he certainly dodged a bullet.  JMOAA

Total air time...this was the Nick show.  He was perfect.  Had he not been on this season, it would have been a yawn **edited**  The talk with Shawn was totally unnecessary - don't know if that is the word, maybe unsatisfying.  SB kept referring to things he said in the house, he also said he never was around him.  no idea

K broke the all of the rules the entire season.  Why did she not just say, TPTB made me do it?  I guess Nick probably knew that.  I am glad his family was there.
They are on GMA now.  Not feeling it.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7