SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theunderground - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 55 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:10 pm

Silly as it is, I am taking immense satisfaction in something as trivial (or important) as Nick's IG verification.

Nick doesn't buy followers or have many (he has very few in comparison to Ben, Shawn or Josh M or lead alum like Andi who has 900K).
Nick's never been lead or even F1 or the "fan favorite".
But he is 1 of 3 Bach alums verified and the only one never been lead.
Nick was also the only one ever in the history of this show to be active on SM while filming.

"Special snowflake Nick" is not just in my imagination or because I am a fan.
The proof is in the pudding.  :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

theunderground - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 55 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by rhondam Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:22 pm

I am taking pleasure in his IG verified status too but still think it has to do with future opportunities. I may be wrong and TPTB may have jumped the gun.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:28 pm

The oddest thing of it all is this: Nick is IG verified before we even know why.
No matter what it is, it is something that is rare to happen to bach alum.
In fact, never happened before to any bach alum who is not a lead.

So if it is something other than TB gig, it means that whatever it is, it has enough clout to get his IG account verified before he even has to do anything.
And if there is nothing that comes of it, then it is just because he is Nick Viall.
And that is rare. laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:32 pm

Whatever it is...Nick is pretty active on SM today. That usually only happens when he is excited about something.

"Anything is possible"
"I'll take that" in response to a past non-fan supporting him being the next Bachelor.

Favoriting: "the only thing I have on fleek is anxiety" and Erica Rose (past alum) "awe Nick, your not a joke if anything you proved all the those who are not fans wrong including me in the final episode!"

Can't wait to see what is in store for him.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:55 pm

Guessing game:  perhaps "whitelabel.social" is a venture like JJ's "Capital Hour" - an events network for elite professionals but in Chi.
Nick has certainly been networking locally as of late as per SM.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:12 pm

notarose wrote:Guessing game:  perhaps "whitelabel.social" is a venture like JJ's "Capital Hour" - an events network for elite professionals but in Chi.

It appears to be something like a PR company for social networking. Interesting. Here is the link with some info I found:

https://www.linkedin.com/company/whitelabel-social

I think they got him verified so quickly. May have nothing to do with the Bachelor at all. That might be really nice. We will have to see....

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:18 pm

Say what Andi?!?

She added of his Bachelor rumors: "I still definitely believe that his intentions are absolutely to fall in love. So I think that's another great characteristic that you need for a Bachelor, but we’ll see."

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/andi-dorfman-ex-nick-viall-is-genuine-wants-to-fall-in-love-201578#ixzz3iAcDZdBQ

Edit: Sorry this is fan thread so probably should be posted here!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:22 pm

If Andi of all people is saying that about Nick, then I think he's absolutely the Bachelor.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:27 pm

LOL, how much did they pay Andi to say that?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:41 pm

OnePromise wrote:
notarose wrote:Guessing game:  perhaps "whitelabel.social" is a venture like JJ's "Capital Hour" - an events network for elite professionals but in Chi.

It appears to be something like a PR company for social networking.  Interesting.  Here is the link with some info I found:

https://www.linkedin.com/company/whitelabel-social

I think they got him verified so quickly.  May have nothing to do with the Bachelor at all.  That might be really nice.  We will have to see....

yes  great job.  Mystery as to the meaning - solved.  It was irking me giggling

:yes:  could mean anything.  There is a whole world outside the franchise bubble.  
His season 10 edit certainly thrust an image on him, like a cloak of darkness, so I think the fact that his edit was good/fair this season is an opportunity for him to seize.  It can't have been pleasant to go a year with strangers judging his character based on 10 weeks of reality TV edit. He can finally systematically discard the baggage TPTB laid on him.  
Carpe diem... travel lighter in RL.

Last edited by notarose on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:52 pm

DMBFan wrote:Say what Andi?!?

She added of his Bachelor rumors: "I still definitely believe that his intentions are absolutely to fall in love. So I think that's another great characteristic that you need for a Bachelor, but we’ll see."

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/andi-dorfman-ex-nick-viall-is-genuine-wants-to-fall-in-love-201578#ixzz3iAcDZdBQ

Edit: Sorry this is fan thread so probably should be posted here!
So Chris Siegried said he heard TB was Nick.
Andi is still for Ben H but saying positive things about Nick and bachelor rumors (Say what?!!).

These two were at GMA with other Bach Alums, one of which was also Ali who said Nick may be in the running.
So there must have been some "Talk" when all the alum were doing GMA with Chris Harrison.

So much has been said about why Sharleen is friends with Andi.
The bigger question is why Andi is friends with Sharleen?... she has stood by Nick since day one.
So to me, I don't see this as Sharleen compromising, I see this as Andi having to compromise.

If even Andi says Nick is genuine then that says enough for me.
H@ters gonna h@te. There's no other explanation I have, because when it comes to things that matter, people say Nick is genuine about matters of the heart.
And to me, being genuine about love is what matters most (when it comes to Nick being on TBette or being lead or just being Nick).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:02 pm

I was absolutely SHOCK when I read what Andi said. I mean shock. This is getting interesting regarding my My tv lover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7